Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:17:48
Page:  1 
Wip Tailors Started by: Wip on Oct 12, '19 15:41

My father always said the suit doesn't make the man but the man makes the suit. He probably didn't think I would end up making suits. 

Wip over the last few weeks had been looking for a storefront to put up his tailor business. At this point so far he had been working out of Princess Crew HQ. That had brought him some business but it was well past the time for him to open up a place. When he found this old storefront, broken glass and even a few squatters. The building had been a electronics store that sold radios and intercom systems. The owner didn't pay his protection order so I'm sure he or she was ran off. The place had been abandoned for years, until Wip saw it. That night he foresaw a wall full of fabrics, soon-to-be husbands trying on ties, young boys learning how to tie ties but most of all he foresaw everyone in this thing of ours to be wearing his suits!

When anyone walks into Wip Tailors they see a large room surrounded by fabrics, shoes, cologne and of course suits. Wip had hired a few young upcoming boys to work in the tailors, they mostly grabbed fabrics and scissors when I needed them. Wip knew that business was going to be hard to find but it being a leap of faith, he had already jumped!

Suits on Display:https://imgur.com/a/u5CpNZS

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Adalynn was tired of the rough look she had coming out of the foster home. She was new to this life but needed to look the part. A sweet innocent look should sway anyone from knowing how much violence she had been involved in she thought to herself. She had heard one of the best suit tailors around setting up shop. 

Stepping in to the place she could tell it was a very upscale store. She didn't remember this particular spot to have ever looked so great but it was quite the place now. She looked around a bit before approaching a boy in the corner who lead her to a nice gentleman that introduced himself as @Wip.

"It's very nice to meet you sir and as you can see" pointing out her rags "I need something a bit nicer. Not too over the top but simple and cute." It seemed this man knew exactly what he was doing and she had complete faith in what he could make her. 

It was made a lot quicker than she had expected and she was more than thrilled at the elegant floral dress he had made.  He pulled out the matching head piece and she squealed with excitement as she leaped forward giving him a huge hug. 

"It's amazing! I absolutely love it!" She held the dress up to her spinning around once before he directed her to a room to change in. It took her only a second to put it on and come back out. "it fits perfectly." setting the head piece atop her head and she adjusted her hair around it. She took one last look in the mirror, thanked the gentleman and walked out into the streets with her fresh new look.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

the sun shone through the batard blinds piercing Stardom's eyes. He rubbed his eyes as he awoke from his 12-hour "nap". He rubbed his eyes looking around his apartment for a moment trying to remember what happened the night before, all he knew was it involved a lot of cocktails and some wacky baccy as the kids call it. He looked to his calendar, his eyes widened with happiness as he realized today was the day WIP said his new suit would be done. He slowly dragged on his clothes every time he moved his head seemed to hurt more and more. 

Finally, he was able to drag himself out of the apartment, only a few streets down the road were WIP's tailors, known as one of the best in the business at least for those who knew of it. He strides into the tailors the smell of alcohol and cigarettes still lingering on his breath from the night before. He spots WIP in the back of the store. " My man WIP!, How's the business going buddy?" he slaps WIP on the arm as he smiles with his golden teeth showing as he does so. " Don't suppose you were able to get that suit ready for me yet?.

Report Post Tip

Business had been booming over the last few days. Wip couldn't believe all the support that he had been receiving. Adalynn looked great in the dress that he designed for her and he had over 5 people currently waiting for suits. He could of gave some work to one of his understudies but when it came to commissions, he liked to do the work himself.

Wip had just finished his coffee, black with sugar. When Stardom walked in and asked about his new suit. Luckily, Wip had just completed the suit and it was in the back. He brought out the suit and Stardom left a happy customer. 

"This one is on the crew my brother." 

They exchanged a hand shake and a hug, and told each other to "Stay Sophisticated"

Report Post Tip

Walking in, Amsterdam takes out his flask and takes a nice swig of the cities finest tequila he had imported specifically for him and his family. Looking to the left he sees a nice rack of sports coats, with price tags he was not used to. He was excited to finally be able to afford something nice to wear and specifically tailored by one of the best these shores has to offer.

"Hello, Wip. I am here to have a suit designed for myself, I have looked forward to meeting you in a professional manner and I can tell you will not be one to disappoint! So... where do we start sir?"

Noticing there were some tape measure's and some testing coats, Mr. Vallon began to head that way waiting for the extraordinary services to begin.

Report Post Tip

Entering wearing his new suit, Berserker looks around the room at all the prospective patrons. Brushing off his shoulders and fixing one cuff, he smiles as he sees Wip dealing with a customer. When he finishes he walks over to Wip.
"I am very pleased with the suit you made me good sir. I am going to recommend you to all my friends." He says with a loud voice. Loud enough for everyone in the establishment to hear.
"You have certainly made a customer for life. Good tailors are as hard to come by as tight lipped guys with the last name 'rat'."

Report Post Tip

I heard there were some people gathering somewhere in the city to show off the new clothes they had purchased from Wip. I myself got a suit from the great tailor. I hopped in my ride with a handful of my most trusted men and made my way over to where the action was, eager to show off my new outfit.

"Wip is an artist. He's got the skill to get the job done to perfection, and he's a pleasure to do business with as well. If you are searching the market for a new suit, or hell, even if you aren't, hit Wip up and ask to see some samples. I myself am suited by him, and will continue to be from here on out."

I grab at the collar of my coat and give it a quick flick, trying to show off my new look before turning around to Wip.

"Keep up the great work. You've got some talent."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wip Tailors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL