Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:54
Page:  1 
Revan 4 Asshat Started by: Revan on Feb 12, '08 20:05
As day turns to night - Revan takes a match and rubs it against his home - throwing it into one of the windows. During the blaze he walks to his friends house and then remembers that he no longer has any. Laughing about the whole situation he hears a few people screaming from inside the house. Old memories now. Finally reaching a tiny spot in the middle of the city - he pulls his gun from his pocket and shoots a barrage of bullets in an attempt too get the peoples attention. Instead nearly all of them scurry away, yet, a few walk over out of curiosity.

"Hello all! Today I am here to ask for you amist all of this controversy and death to put your hands in my pockets and rub. Oh and also too vote me for Asshat. Yes, this horrible rank must go to somebody, and I was thinking... you all can't stand me and... i'm an Ass... why not try and get something out of this whole deal?"

A man walks over to Revan with an angry look fixtured onto his face.

"You fuck. Why would we want too choose you? You have no vote from me. Infact I am go-"

Revan then procceeds to shoot the man. As he then continues down the line of people that now has formed. Most of them wondering what this sight is truely about.

"Now... as I was saying. Vote Revan for Asshat or i'll take a bat and slam it up your fucking nose you miserable fucking disgrace of a human. Thank you."

Revan then hands out "Revan 4 Asshat" T-shirts and Nipple Rings.

"Now I bid you all a farewell."

Running onto his horse. Revan then rides away into the sunset with a smile on his face. Throwing a stick of dynamite into the middle of the crowd.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revan 4 Asshat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL