Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:43:58
Page:  1 
Whispers of a Garden in Detroit Started by: Mikari on Oct 16, '19 16:00

There were days where she found comfort tending to gardens out behind the apartment she lived in. Always lively with the family she was visited daily by Elodin when she was harvesting berries and apples. Sometimes growing the oddities of hallucinogenics she stood holding a sapling that she planned to plant in honor of Odin, who had fallen, before Elodin came around.

Mikari looked over with a smile as Elodin sat at the entrance of the small garden. "You coming? They are about to announce who is heading over to Detroit." Mikari gave a nod heading over with him after putting the sapling back into the pot dusting off the dirt from her hands she headed to the streets.

Standing in the crowd she watched as Godfather-Chairman Mikhail announced the new leaders of Detroit. 

It was a surprise at the names going over, Mikari smiled holding back her words as everyone was chattering about the city of Detroit. With a smile after the Las Vegas Chairman had left congratulating the new leaders heading over she stood with a smile before looking at Elodin, "I will be back later hopefully Obi is at the headquarters.

She put her hands in her pocket heading back to her small garden picking up the small sapling, "I think we will plant you in our new home." She took the sapling with her heading back to HQ saving her packing until that evening after needing to speak with Carrie.

Walking into the CIA Headquarters she smiled being greeted by the ones she had met working under their prior leader Odin, she smiled and spoke to each one until she reached Elodin and Carrie with a smile. "Thank you for everything, I will never forget the kindness you have shown since the beginning, I would like to extend a invite to Obi-Wan_Kenobi to be my right hand man."

She sat and drank with them until it got late saying her farewells and being told safe travels she went back to her apartment and collecting what she needed, making sure to make a few calls to send more boxes over she hurried off to the airport and made her flight for morning.

~*~*~

Come morning Mikari stood in front of a worn down building in Bricktown, DT. Being met up with Obi outside of the building she gave a grin, "We got a lot of work to do, so lets get this party started."

She picked up the plant from her box holding the sapling close she found a lovely spot in the front and sat down digging deep enough and planting its roots firm in the ground she smiled picking up the pot and started bringing in the boxes and got to work spending a few days working with Force and Obi, she finally finished before standing outside to make her announcement. 

"The Whispering Gardens  is now open, we cater to those wanting to make a name for themselves and the experienced in the life of crime. We are honored to be given this chance." She smiled Seeing SeanCallan, Sharpe, @Jodan and NikkiOsavkovska, Mikari went to go chat with everyone.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sean had to admit – he knew absolutely fuck all about gardens, or flowers....apart from a bit of knowledge he'd picked up about poppies, but he hadn't though they'd be an appropriate gift for Mikari at the opening of her new venture. Rita, the flower seller at the train station had been MORE than helpful.....Sean couldn't help but grin at how helpful she'd been.

Crossing the street to the new enterprise, Sean approached Mikari.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Ma'am, I'm Sean. Sean Callan. I think our paths may cross often. I look forward very much to doing business with you”, he said as he handed her a bunch of sweet peas and peace lillies – he knew nothing but Rita had said they would bring good luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whispers of a Garden in Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL