Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:31:15
Page:  1 
El empuje: Part I Started by: Estarossa on Oct 16, '19 23:31

"We can sit here and wonder if Samael made the drop, it has been two months since you sent Zeldris off and hooked back up with us. Its been a month since you gave Samael the powder and the money. He should have had it handed off to the respective contacts within seconds, everyone knows that the Heavenly Host is pushing for the High Society."

Just as those words left the mouth of Jury Whittle, gunfire was heard and bullets were flying. Some hitting some of the customers of the bar, while others ducked for covers within seconds and two of those people were Estarossa and Jury. Already knowing that this wasn't usual customer service. 

"Well then...looks like the Nena brothers finally got the memo as well and their gunning for our heads! Get Sam or fucking Pack down here. I ain't taking this to the kings, I want them all fucking dead. They want to attack me!? A fucking angel!? Well fuck that, let's take the fight to these assholes, I ain't going to sit here and allow them to place a hit on us!"

Jury looked at Esta with a little bit of suspicion, he seemed pretty quick to blame it on the Nena Brothers. He wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, attacking a patched member of the Heavenly Host was stupid enough but attacking 'The Angel' himself, the first-ever, well that was a call for the decimation of their entire fucking cartel. 

"Come on out Estarossa, time to meet the angel of death today. You'll finally meet your whore of a sister! So come on and face me you fucking piece of shit!"

And that is what gave Estarossa pause as well, he looked over from his cover and saw the man clear as day. It was not the Cartel, it was the fucking Italians or more specifically, a member of the upstate commission. Men of their word, they had sworn to not get involved with Pavanno business as long as Charlie was at the helm. 

"Andrade, just what are you doing here? Did the omertas send you to finish the job?"

The man called Andrade stepped forward, he looked like a fucking rodent, his mousey features and his beady eyes. His lips curling into a vomit-inducing smirk, it was clear that this man knew of his reputation and what he was doing. Still, he didn't even seem to care for the fact that he was attacking MC Royalty. 

"They didn't...I came because of a favour owed, brother, one favour...one time...your family knows what they did and now its time for me to repay that favour. You owe some people cash, I didn't care about that. I just wanted to be the one to kill you, so I'll say that you tried to make off with the money and instead, gather the money someplace else. Let me and my little band of brothers get away scot-free, now don't drag this out."

Estarossa signalled for Jury to fire with his hands and it happened so fast that it was a blur to Estarossa. Within moments, men and women of the Detroit Chapter Heavenly Host opened fire, seemingly arriving from nearby once they heard the commotion, it was something of a godly miracle. 

And there was Andrade, the little fucking rat of a man who watched him, his legs filled with holes and soon he would die. Only not before telling Estarossa who sent out the hit on him. 

"So tell me, who gave the order!? I know it wasn't the upstate commission, my father is alive and he's good, healthy even. Living in Mexico, in the luxury of his compound. They're getting cut in on their deal with my pops, so it wasn't them and it wasn't any of the other gangs because they would know better than to touch 'The Angel'. No, you got protection from someone inside the Heavenly Host, tell me Andrade and this ends now."

Andrade stared into those soulless eyes and he wondered for a brief flickering moment, how could he be called the first and yet be so corrupted, his eyes filled with such disaster and bloodshed that he seemed older than he truly was. 

"Fuck! Fine...it was Victor Mendoza...he gave the hit and that was it, he promised to pay me half a million dollars."

And with that, Estarossa fired a quick shot between the eyes of Andrade, ending the man's suffering and passing his judgement to the angel of death himself. 

"So..he wants me dead?"

Konnor stepped up beside Estarossa, leading him away from the body and towards the many members of the Corktown Heavenly Host members. Many of them had come out here to save him, he would never forget their bravery today. 

"Indeed he does, what does this mean?"

Esta looked at Jury, ever the level-headed person he was looked a bit shocked and even frightened at the prospect of a civil war. Only one of them was calm and that was Rossa himself as if he expected such an attack. He put a cigarette between his lips, lighting it up and taking a puff all within a couple of seconds. 

"It means we change, we adapt and we begin to make our moves. He knew that we would kill Andrade, this hit on me could be nothing but the tales of a dead man and a founding member making the play for the table. He wants me dead because of what I represent, a change to something more and now we make sure that Sammy begins the push himself...time for a good old potluck." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: El empuje: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL