Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:37:56
Page:  1 
El cambio: asesinato Started by: Estarossa on Oct 17, '19 22:42

Estarossa had arrived at his closed-off safehouse, his guard was off today and the roar of his motorcycle could be heard for miles. It was dark, the cawing of crows was all he heard as he thought back to certain moments, remembering the times where his father had contemplated ending it all. Not going out in a peaceful way either, his father had been plagued by such demons and here he was on the same path. 

Many people had said that Chuck or Charlie Pavanno had been a man plagued with such demons that it would have taken the pope himself to return him back to the doe-eyed boy he should have been. Many people said that it was the crowd, people in this life were different and some played for themselves, having Charlie in their pockets and only now Esta felt the same thing. He felt the pull, he felt the nice cool release of blood leaving him and the end of it all. 

That end that he was searching for, it would not come via a bullet, at least not yet and not by his own hand. A life like this, one where he had been different and one where he had been accepted in all circles except the mafia. A strange boy like him did not deserve to be in their honoured circle. No matter who his father was, he was shunned away from that day and he was only taken in by the ones who mattered to him then. 

"Fuck this shit man, why now huh? I don't need to be thinking about it...let's just change out of these clothes."

Estarossa had been in a state since that party months back, the calling of the kings. Many chapters in the Host had decided to take heed to what Almas had said, deciding to partner up with the various other dealers, the most prominent among them was the High Society. The Canadian chapters stuck with the Nena Brothers and their chapter had fallen through hard times, with Miano being directed up north to assist with the South Philly and Old City District charters. 

"Heh, fucking Mendoza...didn't want to get with the times like that fucker had said and now his club is fallen. Leaving only two Kings, that what happens in this life, either you stepped up or stepped aside, there was no waiting for you to catch up."

Estarossa had finally made it to his door, stepping inside and what he saw was a fucking scary scene. Standing before him was Samael, Pack, and Victor Mendoza. All of them with their VPs, this scene was not what he expected and he saw the patches of white wings...he knew this was no club meeting but it was to be his end, they were going to kill him or worse...who knew?

"Brothers, what's this? I didn't expect you guys here...what do you want?"

Victor stepped out for all of them, Pack and Samael were not even looking at him, the fucking bitches...they were planning to sell him out, he knew it. He felt it, Victor had been feeling threatened and with him back in town, the way things worked as he had said before, there was no catching up in this life...

"You know why...brother, it has been decided with all of our gathered power here at this moment...that you will meet the angel of death..."

Mendoza took great joy in that as realization had sunk in, Estarossa immediately reached for his switchblade and slashed at the nearest bastard brother of his, already going on the offensive as one of them had tried to grab him...his eyes filled with a wave of unearthly anger...

His brothers had yet to subdue him as within a matter of moments he had killed two Vice Presidents of the Chicago and Detroit chapters, he wondered why they of all people would have joined in on this but he didn't have the time to think. So he moved forth with his own skills, only four of them were left and it did not seem like it would be going in their favour here...

"You sold me out, Sammy, Pack? You want me to meet the angel!? I am the fucking angel! Don't you fucking remember who started this club!? It was me! I'm the one who stands above all of you and I promise you now if I survive whatever twisted torment you have for me, I am going to kill all of you slowly..."

Sammy rushed him, deciding to keep him occupied with one-on-one hoping that someone would be able to take him down finally, just as Victor had finally got clear sight of Estarossa, the VP of the Canadian Chapters stood behind him, Estarossa moved to the sight with such quickness that he seemed to be embodying his father's nickname... 

The bullet shot straight through Garin, who now lied dead and bloodied, next to the other VPs and this was already turning into a slaughter, something that couldn't be let go of. The gunshots would alert the police and considering who it was, they had little time to do what they planned to do...

"Kill him now!"

And finally, all of them had subdued, beating Estarossa down to the ground, kicking, punching, whatever the fuck they could do to make sure he was down...finally though, that wave of anger in his eyes had dimmed and all that remained was the subtle light of his green-stormy eyes. 

"You...fuckers...you think that I didn't have contingencies...I'm the son of Charles fuckin' Pavanno and once the High Society know I'm dead...the MC...all of you fuckers are going to be dead...one by one...little by little...they'll kill your families, they'll kill your mothers and sisters, brothers, and fathers. All because you followed a greedy fuck!"

Samael and Pack looked down at the man they had both once admired, they felt ashamed but they knew that this was for the best...the path that he planned to lead them down, it was not what was going to be best for the MC....it was time for a change but not for the one that Estarossa wanted. 

"You say that now but Putlova is not going to be an issue and your father in Mexico, he's being taken care of, I wouldn't be surprised is Charlie Pavanno is finally dead..."

Estarossa cackled, his eyes once again glowing brightly before being kicked by Victor and he felt his switchblade being taken as he felt Victor standing over him, looking up, he saw those black soulless eyes staring down at him in such disgust that he felt like an ant in comparison. 

"We won't kill him...if his words are true, then we'd all be dead men walking but from this moment...you'll pass it as well. The Angel is going to be excommunicated and from then, we will pass our own agenda through. A new MC for the heavenly host but we haven't forgotten about you Michael...we're going to leave you with a little leaving gift..."

It was all a blur after that, all Estarossa knew was that he had been held down and then the searing pain of his own switchblade being forced into his left eye as he passed out due to the pain and all he heard after that was the sirens....the sounds of motorcycles and he was sure for a single moment....he heard a flock of crows cawing...

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: El cambio: asesinato
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL