Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:03:51
Page:  1 
La caida de los angeles: Part I Started by: Estarossa on Oct 18, '19 06:52

"A bunch of thugs have injured a prominent member of society..."

"Estarossa Pincheel is being kept under observation by the doctors at Saint Joseph's hospital..."

"These bikers need to be dealt with! They just injured the son of Charlie Pavanno, what the fuck is this!?"

"Nurse...be sure to keep an eye on him, if he spasms once more, make sure to give him the shot of morphine..."

"I'm sorry this happened brother and I will make sure they pay for this with their lives..."

-

TWO Months Later...

-

Estarossa Pincheel groaned as he opened his single eye and all he did was allow it to wander the white walls, the sounds of footsteps going back and forth as muttered voices were all he heard for a moment before a doctor rushed into his room. 

"Mister Pincheel, nice to see back in the world of the living...its been quite some time, we'll just be checking your vitals and making sure that you're okay to go from here. You'll see some of your brothers as they call themselves left you some things."

Estarossa turned his head, noticing the growing pile of smokes and snacks that seemed half-eaten by now...seems one of the brothers had gotten snacky. He wouldn't even begin to worry about that, he remembered what happened to him and then he noticed his kutte hanging off of the door. 

"So...you know who I am Doctor, I'm assuming. Otherwise, I don't think you would have rushed in here, deciding to check in on me within moments while you also have other patients to care for at this moment."

The doctor nodded, letting it show with a soft smile as he checked him over. He did notice how Estarossa had refused to touch anywhere near his left eye, seemingly forgetting all about it until right now. 

"I do know who you are Estarossa and I have to say that this type of thing is uncommon, even in the lives I've seen up to now. You must have pissed some people off because there were moments where you had a guard on your door, people from all over as well it seemed. Canada, Vegas, Seattle, Detroit...you've certainly made quite the impression haven't you sir?"

Rossa coughed, his eyes flickering over to the doctor for a moment and he saw the smile on his lips. There was something there like he had known a lot more about him than even possible. All he did was smile in return before leaning back into his bed, deciding to close his eye for a simple second. 

"Yeah, there's something I've done. I left an impression and some people want to follow me into the fall that I don't even know what happens next. So many of them will look to me, believing that I know what is right and what is wrong for the matter of my club. Now I have enemies surrounding me, a legacy following me and a couple of bullets being fired at me, nothing I am not used too."

The doctor simply chuckled for a moment, it was bitter and filled with sorrow for the young man. They both turned their heads as a nurse entered, her eyes flickering over to the patient in the bed for a singular moment before turning her attention back onto the doctor.

"We have a few of those bikers outside again, they want to see Estarossa, shall I let them in?"

The doctor looked at Estarossa for a second before nodding his head, deciding that he was okay for now and he spared one last look towards the young man. Only smiling once they made eye contact and leaving him to soon deal with brothers. 

Once his brothers entered, he noticed many things, Antonio Carillo was among them and then he noticed their patches. No longer did they have the Heavenly Host on their right or any of the other patches that would signify they were of the Heavenly Host. It was gone, every single thing that had a memory of the host on their kuttes, it was all gone...

"What the fuck have I missed guys? I see the lack of the angel, something tells me that it's been a brutal week..."

Antonio chuckled, taking a seat in the corner as Jury walked towards Estarossa with a grim smile. All of them were behaving differently like they had a new outlook on life and many of them seemed ready for what was going to happen in whatever waited for them now. 

"Its been two months brother, a lot of changes happen in two months...especially when you hear that your brother is attacked in his own home. We knew who to expect, we had heard whispers of Mendoza, Pack, and Sammy...we just never believed it was possible. It was all but confirmed when Mendoza tried to push through the original deal that you worked out with the high society. He spoke with them..."

Estarossa knew that wouldn't have gone well, Putlova was alive and well, he knew that much once he never saw any newspaper of his death, neither of his father's. He knew that Mendoza planned to have a hit out on two of them, maybe working with the Cordelia Cartel? Nah, they may have been angry at times but they wouldn't ruin this kind of alliance, it made all of them money, turning them into millionaires within seconds. 

"They turned it down, just like I told him they would...they would have never gone for the deal. I was out of commission, what happened then?"

Jury sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Konnor and Antonio who both shrugged, deciding to move forward with this. 

"Mendoza and his faction decided to push for you getting removed from the Host, it passed. From here on out, you are no longer apart of the Host, that's not the only thing...it seems that many of the other chapters didn't like it. Many others removed their patches, deciding to go Nomad. They're going to fall as many of the other gangs are saying, they're all waiting on you and your call brother."

Estarossa looked at all his brother, finding that they were indeed waiting for him to make the call and so he made one without fail. 

"I want all the chapters from here to Seattle, any member, president, VP, Sgt. at Arms, any member, I want them in South Philly for a Nomadic Summit. We're going to squash this shit and bring back the old way of doing things, I want you with me on this Antonio. It's time you've got what you deserve."

All of them nodded as Estarossa leaned back into the bed, closing his eye for a moment and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was back in the seat he dreaded but fate seemed to enjoy him being its bitch...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La caida de los angeles: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL