Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Courting of Don Dickfuck Started by: Viktor on Oct 19, '19 19:20

A contest such as this could only be compared to one other thing, at least in Melanie's mind that is. The results aren't the same, well then again maybe they are.... Russian roulette! Kind of a coincidence, huh? Four woman entered and only one came out the winner...? Or did the three others come out winners, guess that is up for debate and whom you ask. Either way Viktor's victor was the one and only Princess, the marriage continues.

It's somewhat of a happy time, again depends on who you ask but Melanie herself couldn't be happier for the unhappy couple. "Congrats Princess and Viktor!" Melanie said trying to keep a straight face. There was a moment of silence, slightly awkward silence. It was the perfect time for Melanie to walk away, she needed to start drinking.

Report Post Tip

Quite a large crowd had gathered for the announcement Viktor was about to make and Marian was eager to know who the lucky victim was. She wore a simple red gown for the event, after all she did not want to outshine the candidates. The winner was to be announced a few days ago but when that did not happen, she was worried that Viktor had gotten cold feet or an STD. So it was a relief to see him standing on the podium looking healthy and cheerful.

The crowd went quiet as Viktor began to announce the results. When it was down to the last two, Marian had her fingers crossed. "Please not Nessa, not Nessa," she muttered under her breath. Nessa was a sweet, innocent girl and Marian didn't want an immoral fiend like Viktor defiling her. If anyone was to corrupt Nessa, it would be her, Marian thought.

Marian let out an audible sigh of relief and started clapping along with the crowd when he announced the winner. "Way to go Princess you lucky girl," she hollered. It wasn't very ladylike but then Marian wasn't a proper lady was she.

Viktor looked as if he had hit the jackpot. Not only did he gain a beautiful partner but he also gained custody of her wonderful pet dog. Viktor was always gushing when he spoke about Princess' dog Tutte, about how he would love to take it on long walks out into the woods and feed it sweet chocolaty treats.

Slowly Marian made her way forward towards the stage to congratulate the couple personally. "Congrats you two. May you have a wonderful life together. We can't wait to see little Dickfucks running around," she wished them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The spotlight hit her face as soon as the winner was announced, showcasing the already drunk Princess. Princess had been mid chug from her royal flask, just trying to make it through this whole circus. Her drinking had been increased ever since taking on the last name of Don DickFuck. Coincidence? Not even a little. It took a minute for the realization to hit her that she had won. How could this be, she thought to herself. This was supposed to be her chance to escape the prison of marriage Viktor had locked her in. Princess had fallen in love with another, an angel. She downed the last bit of rum before wiping her lips, putting it back in her bra and stumbling to the stage to step up to the podium. She prayed her public speaking skills would kick in before she started drunk talking about her true feelings.

"Well, I clearly wasn't expecting to win, seeings as the other victims..err...contestants are all so lovely.  lOOPercentThatWitch is certainly one of the most beautiful witches I have ever laid my eyes on. She is certainly bewitching to all and oh so precious. Nessa_Pryde is as sweet as southern honey. There hasn't been a single person who I've met that she hasn't made smile...other than maybe Dominick...but he doesn't have a soul and lives in the Bog of Ballard. That's neither here nor there. Last but not least, StephaniePlum. The apple of my eye, the sunshine in my day, I could simply gush about her forever."

Princess sighed dreamily, thinking about all the kinky things she and StephaniePlum had done behind those castle walls. She shook her head, getting back on track. 

"In order to keep any further women from having to put up with Viktor in holy matrimony, I will graciously accept. With that being said, I will keep the title of Princess Don DickFuck and this marriage will purely be to strengthen the great city of Los Angeles' ties to Philadelphia. I may have won, but there is only one person who has won my heart. The beautiful and most bodacious StephaniePlum! I LOVE YOU, ANGEL!" 

Princess ran off the stage, rushing into the arms of her lover, seeking refuge from whatever diabolical plan Viktor would hatch.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Which who won? Or it is l00PercentThatWitch?
Report Post Tip

slacker_mike the winner was the lovely Princess, and she could not be more ecstatic. 

Report Post Tip
Can I win lol
Report Post Tip

This competition is over, sorry.

However, I will undoubtedly be looking for further side chicks in the future. I invite you to apply when that time arrives.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Courting of Don Dickfuck
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL