Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 09:38:07
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Playing this game as a civilian? Started by: KellyC on Oct 20, '19 07:12

Hey, I'm new to the Mafia genre of games and this is probably a stupid question.  But do you think I can be successful by doing work, buying/selling drugs, voting, and playing BlackJack?  I don't have interest in joining a crew, committing crimes, killing anyone, etc.  I just want to be a boring and somewhat law-abiding citizen who interacts with NPCs, I guess. lol

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Hey there!

You'll find that you can still do all that when you're in a crew. :D The only reason I can provide for why you should join someone is that it's not likely you'll survive after 7 days without a family. This is because as soon as you turn 7 days old, your rank will be Gangster, which can be killed. Hope this somewhat answers your question!

Report Post Tip

Wrong game, mate. This is purely a mafia-oriented game. You're gonna get shot as soon as it is possible to shoot your character since everyone's trying to build their gun around here.

Report Post Tip

This isn't (new) mafia.org.  You can't make a bunch of money from owning horses and blackmailing people. You gotta rank son.

Report Post Tip

Fair enough.  Thanks everyone!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: Playing this game as a civilian?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL