Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:10:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do? Started by: MickeyAnderson on Oct 21, '19 04:57

I think I would take my wife and kids somewhere fun... so the last memory of their father was a good one. 

then wipe my phone and clean out all the chat logs  >.>  <.<

Report Post Tip
Not sure of everything……but I will be sure to look at this for some ideas
Report Post Tip

I would sit with my family and have a feast and take the time to tell each personhow much and why I love them then I would say my goodbye to them all and the last hour I would pray, and thank God for the life I lead and the things he has blessed me with.  Then with my last ten seconds I would smile and pass away

Report Post Tip

Probably go to bed early lmao

Report Post Tip

I would spend time with my mother and my son that would make me truly happy. Leaving things tied up nice so that there is no loose ends

Report Post Tip

I would find that magic lamp and have a word with the genie and then get cracking on my 3 wishes, 1) at least another 50 years of life (got to keep it reasonable right?) it is granted!, 2) I wish for a world without any lawers, it is granted. The genie says we are done, But I had 3 wishes = Genie: sue me.

Report Post Tip
I would definitely talk to my family sharing some thoughts and reminisce and after that im gonna get high and drunk and fuck.. Or I'm gonna go to japan and i will talk to oda about the ending of onepiece lol
Report Post Tip

There are a million things I’d love to do with my I am time, but in all honesty….

id probably just sit here and jail the rest of my life away and make sure I hit that petty every three minutes.

This life of crime has got the strangle hole on me

Report Post Tip

With all of the 24 hrs that have passed…..I bet none of us have done any of the things we said on here 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well MrGiggles, you may be wrong as the Giraffe person before you stated Jailing and pettying their life away and I dare say many of us have done it more than we care to admit.

No idea what id do with my last 24hrs. Probably want to spend it at Disney with my loved ones, though.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

I would spend every moment with my wife and son. It wouldn't matter where or what; I would just be with them until the end. Oh, the feels.

Report Post Tip
I’d just be with those I love. Eat good food and just enjoy myself doing what I could.
Report Post Tip

Would I know I only had 24hrs to live? Otherwise I’d probably get up at half five, go to work, watch some tv and die in my sleep

I would paint a little face on my butt cheeks and then make a video of my asshole singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" and post it on YouTube, as well as email it to everybody in my company. Either that or just spend time with loved ones.

Report Post Tip

I would host a party for my love ones and talk to each one and explain how proud and mow much I love them.  I wouldn't talk about my last 24 hours I would talk to them about love and living life then the last ten minutes I would spend alone praying and watching the sun come up with a smile.  

Report Post Tip

Great, through-provoking question.

I believe, subtly, everyone's had that thought pass through their head. There's a small part of me that wants to create as much carnage as possible--probably 10%.

Ultimately, I would want to spend time with everyone I care about, pass on some life lessons and wisdom to my younger counterparts. To my peers that I care for, I would let them know how appreciative I am to share time with them as much as we did and remember good memories.

Toward the end of my day, I would enjoy some top shelf alcohol and a meal. I'd also rewatch Super Bowl 52 because I'm an Eagles fan. I'd leave notes for my wife to find around the house. I would be content to drift on after that.

Report Post Tip

24 hours left to live. Like you got poisoned and there is a countdown.

Hunting down everyone who has ever wronged me or my family.

Ending it in a fancy restaurant without paying the bill.

Or become a vest wearing plastic boom boom leveling expert.

I would get my affairs, lmao, lies. I would scare everyone shitless "My time has come" and all that shit "I have awoken an ancient evil and it hunts me" tell everyone, family, friends and then just die afterwards

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL