Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:06
Page:  1 
Bearcave Started by: NikkiOsavkovska on Oct 27, '19 06:57

BEARCAVE

(Enter at your own risk.)

"Scuse me, minors are prohibited entry." 

The bearded security guard that stood at the front of the club stared into the eyes of two young ladies who thought they were smart enough to get past Robert - a bodybuilder guy with around 10 years experience in protective services. Nikki knew him as a close friend and a mentor. And it's how she came to know Ray_Keech. Through Robert, Nikki was able to get in contact with Ray. Apparently he was well known throughout the land and had a lot of experience... with a lot of stuff. They clicked, and she knew from the moment she saw him that it would be a long lasting friendship.

Ten months later, Nikki decided to open up a bar and dedicate it to her amazing right hand man, motherfucking ray, her babysitter and her bear.

Robert was in charge of security at the door, Nikki was usually busy serving drinks or helping out one of the strippers with a wardrobe malfuncton, Donnacha_Myrick would be interacting with the guests as they would enter but Nikki swore she once saw Donna practicing on a dance pole, and Ray... well... only he can tell you what he does in his free time at the Bearcave. 

A few rules were made for the bar. Some of them were very necessary to provide safety for all patrons coming in. The last thing Nikki wanted was this bar to fucking blow up or get closed down by the pigs before one month could pass. 

1. No minors allowed.

2. No firearms allowed.

3. Fucking send it. 

Bearcave was Ray's world, but it was also Nikki's favourite place to be. It acted as a chill hangout place for the crew and residents of Detroit, a 24/7 stripper bar and even as a place to deal with business matters since Nikki made some guys build a private office in the back.

The flashing sign that read 'BEARCAVE' was hard to ignore by people driving and walking by. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Luc smurked shaking his head as the guy's couldn't figure out where to go.  Luc had them pull the car over he stepped out and ask a man walking past him where was a good place to go to relax and have a few drinks.  The guy laughed and told Luc that he was in Detroit you don't come here to relax you work or you die.  Then he said there is a new spot that just opened up two blocks down called the Bearcave.  Luc thanked the guy and got back into the car.  

They pulled around back to park and walked into the Bearcave an Luc smiled as he saw they had scotch which made him make a b-line to the bar.  Apples and Popeye followed and ordered the same.  The place was nice as he looked around he saw lots of women running around in so many different outfits that he thought he was going to see a broad way show or some type of play.  Apples whispered that he brought Popeye to a strip club and now they would never be able to leave.  Luc nodded in agreeance as Popeye was asking the bartend to give him change for a c note in one dollar bills.  

Report Post Tip
I could have sworn I was the only one there that day, trying out the pole. Those girls make it look so easy......so, I'm just gonna leave it to the professionals for now.

Getting ready for tonight's crowd, I finish up some last minute cleaning details and set the stage up for the talent Ray_Keech has lined up for the night.
Report Post Tip

Nikki makes her way towards her lovely left hand lady, giving a nod of her head while smiling sheepishly. She looked busy with decorating the stage so Nikki just left her to it and waved. She decided to grab a drink at the bar and she bumped into Luc-DiCaprio on the way there. She greeted him with a sweet smile, happy to see that the bearcave was already getting guests. 

"Hope you are enjoying your time here!" 

Report Post Tip

Tutte stands outside the BearCave and watches at it and feels a bit cold but he ain't a scary one so he walks in to get a drink and also see what's so scary in there. He opens the door and stands a second and looks closely in and doesn't see anything bad so he gets in and walks right up to the bar and orders a bourbon.

"What's up here today, hope you're good" he says to the woman that just gave him a drink he wanted.

Report Post Tip

"Wow, hi there Tutte. Great to see you. Drinks on the house tonight," Nikki winked in a sly manner as she graciously sat on a bar stool close by. She was happy to see that she was getting more and more people. However, she knew it was only a matter of time until some chaos happens. 

Report Post Tip

Luc raised his glass to NikkOsavkovsha and smiled.  

Yes I am enjoying my self thank you.  

Luc looked at the powerful woman and stayed professional as he had a few drinks in him already.  Its better to enjoy the time then to gamble and press your luck and end up swimming with da fishes.  

Report Post Tip

She sensed that Luc-DiCaprio had something on his mind and wanted to ask but felt that it would be like invading his privacy. Nikki shut her mouth instead and smiled while nodding, happy to hear that he was enjoying his time. Nikki goes off to find Joey_Cortizi, wondering what kind of shenanigans he was up to now. 

Report Post Tip

Jordy's damn flight was cancelled. It was almost like someone was playing tricks!

Bored and unable to leave, Jordy checked into a hotel and hit the streets. A place with an unusual name was just up the street. Jordy headed to the Bearcave. Maybe there would be sumo wrestling!

Instead what Jordy found was a Gentleman's Club/speakeasy. While not really into this, a drink sounded good. After getting past the door man Jordy took a seat at the bar. When the bartender came over, Jordy asked for a Whiskey with a beer back.

Report Post Tip

She liked the sight of new people coming in. Every day there was always someone new to greet. One day, while Nikki was helping out with stocking some drinks into the bar she caught the familiar face of Jordan entering the vicinity. Dropping a cloth on the bar counter, she approached him with an enthusiastic smile and shook her head. "Aaaaah! Jordan, is that you? Fancy seeing you here. How're things?" 

Report Post Tip

Paul was standing far away from The Bearcave. He, a man with moustache,black coat with black bow tie  and shiny shoes, was looking for something that could give him some pleasure.  His eyes were opened widely.

"Gosh, what a nice name! Oh boy, I must go inside"

Paul was walking to the door. He pushed the door. He walked in. He saw a lady.

"Maam, could you please give me a drink? I want whiskey."

"Wait a minute! Hi Nikki! Nice to meet ya."

He realized that lady is NikkiOsavkovska, a woman with her beautiful eyes.

He gave his hand to NikkiOsavkovska.     

Report Post Tip

She shook PaulMe's hand in a firm manner. His touch was warm, like his soul. When Nikki took him into the family, she knew that she'd be blessed by his easy-going presence. "Well hello there Paul, how's your first few days in the family? I hope you're settling down nicely. I'm always here for ya, dont you ever forget that." She decided to get drinks for the both of them, something to busy their mouth with during the periods of irregular silence in their conversations. 

Report Post Tip

"I feel great! Me too!" 

Paul decided to accompany NikkiOsavkovska. Paul took a sip of whiskey slowly. He put down the glass. He wiped his mouth with his white handkerchief. 

"Ah! What a nice whiskey! I hope I dont get drunk early!" Paul chuckled.

Paul felt happy when he saw Nikki. Her beautiful eyes and her smile, made his heart pounding. 

" You look stunning today, Nikki Osavkovska! I feel happy with the family. I wanna be with the family forever." He smiled.

" Do you wanna dance with me?" Paul gave his hand to Nikki Osavkovska. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe it was the alcohol that gave her courage to get up and dance with PaulMe. Without even giving it  a second thought, she jumped up from her stool and took Paul's hand. She awkwardly walked to the dance floor but as soon as she started to dance, her nerves started to fade little by little. "I'm not really much of a dancer, but I'll definitely give it my best shot," she lightly chuckled while moving around in a funky way. 

Report Post Tip

Paul chuckled. 

"You are good. It is okay." Paul and NikkiOsavkovska danced on the floor together. 

"Is this your first time dancing?" Paul smiled

Paul grabbed Nikki's hand and her waist gently. Paul danced along with Nikki. He felt so high. 

"I think you wanna grab another drink, aren't ya?" Paul stopped dancing.

"Maybe you are busy, aren't ya?" 

Report Post Tip

Marian stared at her glass of whiskey deep in thought. She brought it to her lips and took another sip before scanning the joint once more. The Bearcave was definitely not a quiet place but it was a perfect place for a discreet meeting. She couldn't be seen meeting one of FBN's detectives out in the open after all. Robert should be getting off his shift soon and she hoped he had what she was looking for.

A new stripper had begun her performance on stage and since Marian had time to waste, she moved closer to the stage to enjoy the performance. This woman was bustier than the previous one, Marian always enjoyed the busty ones. She pulled out a couple of notes from her handbag and threw it towards her. "Take it off honey," she called out.

The stripper whose name was Diamond smiled at her and seductively moved her lithe body before turning around and slipping off her bra. She turned around slowly, cupping her breasts and leaning towards Marian before taking her hands away. Marian envied her, not for her size for Marian was blessed in that department. What Marian lacked was the right nipple she lost during the last war in New York and the stripper had perfect perky nipples.

The time slipped by quickly and the performance drew to a close. Marian stood up and walked back to her booth when she spotted Robert enter the bar. She waved him over to her booth and ordered a drink for him. "Hi Robert. I know we can't be seen in public, so I will cut to the chase. Do you have what I'm looking for?" Marian asked softly.

"It was not easy to find but yes I have it. This is all I have about the gang that is causing trouble at the soup kitchen," Robert slid a manila envelope towards her and gulped down his drink. "They are a new gang trying to expand into Motor city but I wouldn't mess with them," he warned her and then he stood up and made for the exit.

After looking around to make sure that no one was spying on her, she tore open the envelope and laid the papers on the table. 'The South side Misfits' was what they were called and their base of operation wasn't in Detroit but in the windy city. Marian knew what she had to do next. She paid the waitress, handing her a big tip and then left the establishment quietly.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bearcave
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL