Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Whats possibly worse than a dominating crew Started by: RoccoLicata on Feb 13, '08 13:31
Why do wars have to be about "threats"?

Can't a war be about a leader doing nothing to stop her members from shooting at unsponsored Red Fez members with tags clearly stating themselves as Red Fez members, after Cathy_Parks died?
Report Post Tip
I'm not going to get into a debate of how easy mafia life is, when all you need to do to get to the top is keep your mouth shut, steal money and kill people every once in a while.

I mean it's hardly labour.

Reply by: RoccoLicata at Feb 13, '08 13:57

Says the son of a Consigliere.

Absolutely fucking classic. I'm framing that one and hanging it on my wall.
Report Post Tip
Fine Orwell, you go do the 9 till 5 of an everyday shmuck for the rest of your life and tell me how easy it is to just steal for money, or how instead of waiting in line at a restaurant you get a table straight away, or waste your life doing something you have to do for money rather than enjoy doing...

It's quite obvious where the majority vote lies, I'd rather take my own life than get some cocky ass whisper me some slutty sweet nothing.

Oh, and for the record, me and my father?

2 completely different people.
Report Post Tip
clearly if cathy and her crew had not stuck into chicago and shot members of Axe's family then she would have no need for prowack, therefore she would not have been killed and no one would have been able to kill her unsponsered members so please take that bs elsewhere.
Report Post Tip
Oh, I do love these debates.

Orwell, I suppose if you ask really nicely, and probably on your knees, then maybe you won't get shot. It's worth a try, isn't it?

And what other comment did I like...Hmmm, oh yeah, something about wars having a purpose. Bahahahahahahaha! People can create any purpose they want, but does there really have to be a purpose? I know if I'm going to war, it's to become the most powerful. I'm not sure there is any other justification. And I'm on the wrong side of this war, but I accept that. Cowardly as it is - I'm all about cowardly. Just call me Scooby Doo.
Report Post Tip
I never said you weren't two different people Licata, but with your statements here you have pretty much dismissed the rank your father held as empty and meaningless, which makes me chuckle greatly.

This was not a power grab. If anything was, the Axe war was. How can this possibly be a power grab when the supposed Triumvirate of Altitude, A1Capon3 and PrinceOfCheese far outmuscled the Mob based in LA? What sort of logic is that?

If the moronic statements here are anything to go by, I'd say this takedown is an exercise in purging the gene pool, nothing more.
Report Post Tip
Yes, you're right Anti-Christ. Let's ignore the rules of this society altogether. When we're told not to shoot at members with sponsored tags, then we should just do as we please. Nor should our leaders enforce this rule that is found in every HQ out there (and if it's not, the leader should be shot for not having it in there).

Sheesh.
Report Post Tip

Can't a war be about a leader doing nothing to stop her members from shooting at unsponsored Red Fez members with tags clearly stating themselves as Red Fez members, after Cathy_Parks died?

... and then ignoring mails from the man who took over RFC? Not punishing those responsible? In fact, seemingly not controlling the actions of her hitters at all?

No. They can't be about that at all.
Report Post Tip
Yeh why are you attacking her while shes away?

If you want to war why not wait till she comes back.

Its disgusting how you find its fine to attack while shes away.
Report Post Tip
Personally, I have always thought having webbed feet is worse then being dominated by a crew/family
Report Post Tip
It has always been like this and always will be like this.

If you were in power.. most of you cant say you wouldnt do the same.. and you cant really say what you would do until you are put in the position to make that decision.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whats possibly worse than a dominating crew
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL