Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:05
Page:  1 
FORTRESS MEGGIO - The final hours Started by: Volatile on Feb 13, '08 13:37
Shuki stood in the middle of WitchyX's office which had been blown to shreds by the massive attack of the CP.

Looking down at the portrait of his AWOL leader, he sighed and walked out. Stepping over Caitlin's body and avoiding the despondent Siobhan he walked in to the main lounge of the HQ.

ATTENTION crewmembers,

As the consig of this esteemed and honorable group, I see no way out of this situation. The despised and honor less CP hordes have taken advantage of the absence of your leader and have decided to bring us down.

WE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A PROTEST.

Alas we do not have the weapons or the strength of power to resist them, but we do have one thing that THEY will not take away from us.

Since we long ago resolved never to be servants to the despised CP nor to any other other leader aside than than to God Himself, Who alone is the true and just Lord of mankind, the time is now come that obliges us to make that resolution true in practice...We were the very first that asserted their independence and we are the first to fight against them; and I cannot but esteem it as a favor that God has granted us, that it is still in our power to die bravely, and in a state of freedom."

Gentlemen and Ladies.

My last command to you as your leader is to arm yourselves and prepare to make a statement that will go down in history.

I bid you farewell and command you to follow me.

and all that was heard was the sound of a gunshot
Report Post Tip
Bleeding from the arm from an already wack attempt, Rocco grabs his piece of wood with a nail in it

"What? I've got no gun..."
Report Post Tip
Yep, a lot of honor in suicide. Dead on, on that one. Get it..."dead" on?
Report Post Tip
Shuki with a gun?

This never ends well!

*puts tin hat on*
Report Post Tip
meh, and with life comes death, death given to my CL by choice not taken by cowards...

For Meggio....
Report Post Tip
Hypocrisy much?

This man talks of the Lord and in the next minute performs the unforgivable sin. I weep for Roman Catholicism.
Report Post Tip
Catholicism...talk about hypocrisy, but that's a debate for another date. I know I'm going to hell for that, but had to be said.

Many cultures of warrior past and present believe that taking your own life is very honorable. My faith would not allow me to do so. I will walk around with a target on my chest for a while.
Report Post Tip
Siobhan staggers to the streets, covered in blood. She wobbles to a stop and turns to face the oncoming hitters.

So, this is what it comes to.

You decimate my family while our boss finally takes a vacation.

Siobhan spits on the ground, the phlegm mixed with blood.

I thought, at first, "Suicide? Sheer cowardice! We should fight to the death!

Then I realized something. Our boss, well she's a softie. She was never a warmonger, never the kind to shoot. Perhaps it was wrong that she become a family leader, but she did. She instilled in us a tight-knit community spirit. You may never have seen it, you may have disagreed, but for someone to take in the McConnell sisters, all three of us, well it inspired a loyalty.

I swore I would never shoot myself; besides, I can't shoot for shite anyway. My gun is even more useless than my words.

She pauses then, taking a deep breath before shouting.

BUGGER ALL OF YOU! Ye've taken my sister, but ye'll never take me!
Report Post Tip
Antonio throws his gun down in disgust

"Its one thing to be a coward, to to committ suicide to avoid the inevitable, i find it down right terrible. I am ashamed to be apart of a crew where they give up on victory so easily. Sure we might be out numbered, but please go down with some dignity. Fight every last one of the bastards until you have no breath left in your body. Never give up."
Antonio lights up a cigarette and hobbles down the alley, clearing bleeding from a wound in his leg
Report Post Tip
Tramonti, leave your family. If you come here and say this why fight for them if they're suicidal? Yes honor and pride, but think what's best for yourself at times.
Report Post Tip
Braveheart, anyone?
Report Post Tip
I have no intention of leaving my crew sir, they have taken me in and will do anything for the family, i was simply upset about the tthought of suicide and meant no disrespect to the family. I'm sorry if anyone took it any other way
Report Post Tip
Looks down at his watch

These last hours can take forever sometimes. How embarassing is it to attack a crewleader while she's away and end up dying? Oh, that's a debate for another street corner. Nevermind.

Suicide is out of the question. Then I'd miss all this excitement.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: FORTRESS MEGGIO - The final hours
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL