Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:36
Page:  1 
Someone is out there. Started by: Nico_Nomade on Feb 13, '08 13:42
Select All | 1

Feb 13, '08 xx:xx Someone attempted to WACK! you.

Nico rubs his shoulder, where the bullet pierced his skin, then walks to the corner to begin his rant.

I haven't typically come out here very often since my arrival in this country, but I figured I don't have much time to live as somebody is trying to kill me. I decided now was the right time to come out here and tell the world my thoughts.

I didn't want you all to have to live a minute longer without my insights, something you all have been lacking for far too long. And my insights are quite, well, quite insightful, if I do say so myself. If thecaptain (or whatever his name is) can be "God's Gift to Women" then I can be insightful.

And speaking of thecaptain, a couple of things. Are you really God's gift to women if you have to tell them that you are? Hmmmm, think about that. And damn, who named you? Is that name the best your parents could come up with? It's not even grammatically correct. And I'm not whining about spelling or grammar, I'm just saying...

And then there's alcapon3 and so many others like him. Again, who named you? Did your parents lay in bed at night and think: "Wow, wouldn't it be cool to name our son alcapone, but instead of an e on the end let's put a 3. (take a hit of the weed) Because that would just look cool. Andwhoneedsaspaceintheirnameanywayspacesareoverratedarentthey.

And "Someone" is trying to wack me. Is that his real name? Someone? Or was he hoping I wouldn't know who he was when he snuck into my room and shot me while I was sleeping? And I guess the real question is - was I really sleeping after noon? (And yes, I did remove the time because, come on, I don't want to make it too easy.) Yes, yes I was sleeping after noon. Is there a problem with that? I need my beauty sleep because, after all, I'm not "God's gift to women."

Some of the other things I've noticed:

- My family is dying. Is there some kind of war that I haven't heard about? I know I'm the last to know...usually. al - you know anything about that? And should wars be announced anyway? "Yes, al, I'm coming to shoot you at 3pm central standard time, how does that work for you?" I'm not sure that would work, but thought I'd ask just in case anybody else had an opinion about that.

- Is it really the best idea to announce to the world what a moron you are? Some of you come into this world and the first thing people hear out of your mouth is a big "fuck you dumb asses" (i.e. look at your quotes). That offends me. That's the first impression somebody has about you. Doesn't that bother you? It bothers me, and in another life it would have bothered a lot of us and you'd be dead. But I'm too small and insignificant anymore.

And before my rant takes days, I'm done. I'll be back later.
Report Post Tip
Words that stir the soul or resonate the mind are never worthless.

I ask you that you don't let this experience return should the worse happen.

Arm yourself and go out with glory.
Report Post Tip
This was quite a nice little speech. Pity he didn't talk about me much.

Still, let's keep him. Can we, can we?
Report Post Tip
Talk about you? Damn, you're right, I didn't. That wasn't intentional. I must've forgotten about you for a second there. And besides, it would take all day and I'm not sure any of us have th attention span to listen to that rant. We all know what your parents were smoking when they named you, but the fact that you actually became a prince of cheese, that was commitment.
Report Post Tip
its a1capon3 not alcapon3
Report Post Tip
I know man I skipped straight to King of Cheese, totally betraying my parents naming convention.

Lucky for me they were total cunts so this is my way of rebelling.
Report Post Tip
I know, prince, but damn that must confuse people. "So your name is PrinceofCheese, but you're the king of cheese?" You must just want to shoot people when they stand there befuddled.

And Howard, thanks for that correction. Now I know his parents really hated him.
Report Post Tip
I told you all that there were aliens out there.....
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry for a1. I can't wait to see what his son's name is. 41C4P0N3? It has to be. And don't worry. I'll be back later with more discussion about mafia life. I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath.
Report Post Tip
Uhh, Nico? The only wait to get baited breath in these here parts is to go swimming wit' da fishes and munch down a couple, then return from the water.

Can it happen?

*wide eyed look*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Someone is out there.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL