Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:36
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Former Red Fez Connection members Started by: Marco on Feb 13, '08 17:36
My family will be enforcing the standard rules that include:

+ All tagged members of the former Red Fez Connection have 48 hours to find a family.

+ There will be no shooting of the former Red Fez Connection until the 48 hours is up.

Any WS's found for my family shooting should be sent to myself or TheCaptain and the shooter will be dealt with harshly.
Report Post Tip
unless u are defending witchyx, in which case, shoot away, np np.
Report Post Tip
i am sure that Lost Priest will be willing to step back and be the man with the heart and proclaim bygones, bygones...

An eye for an eye etc and thats happened.

He can now invite all those who are homeless.
Report Post Tip
So it's Marco's family now?

Eh, I'm not going to say anything, but you learn something new everyday I guess.
Report Post Tip
shalom and mazel tov, brotha!
Report Post Tip
He is RHM and his leader is away BigMinion, so YES it is his family.
Report Post Tip
I was under the impression it was the Leader's family, and the RHM was next in command, not that it was his actual family.

But what the hell, I'm being a prick today.
Report Post Tip
You sure are.
Report Post Tip
Where does Sal factor in here?
Report Post Tip
i am sure that Lost Priest will be willing to step back and be the man with the heart and proclaim bygones, bygones...

An eye for an eye etc and thats happened.

He can now invite all those who are homeless.

---

WOW, ya think?

I think that'd be a first in this world of ours... The standard is to keep shooting till everyone from the enemy family is dead.

/
Report Post Tip
In our HQ it says:

Right Hand Man : Tish

His word is as good at the Boss's so the same rules apply. When the CL is away, His word is as good.
Report Post Tip
thank you tish for commenting in a public function that you had nothing to do with, and one which you brought nothing of value to.
Report Post Tip
but all that aside.

she made the comment in a very pretty way.
Report Post Tip
i do enjoy the spoken colon. it rolls off the tongue.
Report Post Tip
I'm really not interested in arguing whether it is my family or not. That is not my concern. My concern is that my family members do not involve themselves in this.

The fact that I see them as my members is irrelevant, and I refer to them as mine because I'm controlling them as a RHM. If that's a problem for you then...

Well...

I don't actually care.
Report Post Tip
And in case anybody decides to doubt that this will be enforced, as people tend to think...

Keyser_Soze None Gangster Dead Feb 07, '08 08:31 Feb 13, '08 18:14

Tagged unsponsored, I received the WS, and it was enforced.

-TheKing- TheCaptain Gangster Dead Feb 08, '08 14:47 Feb 13, '08 18:27

Report Post Tip
To add to this thread.

Once all has settled anyone found having to have shot at tagged Fez members will be dealt with.

Thank You
Report Post Tip
How about Tagged Meiggo members?
Report Post Tip
Don't be silly.

They don't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock about Meggio members.

Or New Blood members.

Or whatever the crap Bruce's crew is named members.
Report Post Tip
The Captain put Marco in charge while he was away, therefore this speech stands. The Captain is making his presence here so you know that what Marco said, is in fact the case. There are a few amendments to his speech that The Captain is making though.

Witchy is still alive and so are the allies of a1capon3. The Captain's heard nothing about the war ending, so as far as he's concerned, its still going on. Members of Witchy's family are not to be shot at either. The Captain's only in charge of New Orleans, so this is the only city he will be enforcing this in. If I catch anybody shooting any tagged members of either The Meggio Mob, or The Red Fez Connection in my city, they will die.

For those of you who are tagged, you can visit The Captain's city, but don't think that this is a safe haven for you. If you come here trying to hide from the war and The Captain catches wind of it, you will also die. New Orleans is neutral, and The Captain will not allow ANYBODY to drag it into the war.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Former Red Fez Connection members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL