Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:42
Page:  1 
Create Your Character Started by: Marky_Stracci on Feb 15, '11 06:40

Maybe it's just my opinion is a little screwy, but after looking at the streets, I have noticed that RPing isn't quite what it was used to be amoung my ancestors. I thought of one way that I may help cure this problem, and I thought of an iddea! Help people develope their characters.

Now, maybe it's that I'm a bit strange, but there's a method that I go through when I create a character. I do this for the reason that if a character hass no detail, no personality, or one that changes for the hell of it, then no one knows who you are, not even you. This is being made to help bring higher quality RPing to the Streets.

Here are some things you should think of when thinking up your character:

1: How does your character dress? Does he like to wear a certain color? Is he sloppy or neat? Are there any strange accesories he wears?

2: What is your character's weapon of choice?

3: Does your character appreciate any vices? Alcohol, drugs, smoking, sex, food, buying valuable things?

4: What is your character's physical build? Is he fat? Thin? Tall? Short? Muscular?

5: Personality. Is he/she violent? Respectful? Mean? Happy-go-lucky? Depressed? Friendly?

6: What does your character fear?

Now these are only a few things you might wanna think of. If you can think of any others, use them, or maybe even point them out below.

Hope I helped.

Report Post Tip

how about this

7. Why does your character do what he/she does. is he/she driven by money, power, loyalty to the family. what is his/her motivation?

Report Post Tip

That's a good one, I like it.

Report Post Tip

this reminds me of an old thread by Marietta, http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/46064

As a fresh returnee i noticed how i watch the streets often with despair at certain comments where the time frame and items mentioned or ooc'itis makes me wonder how the posts still exist.

Report Post Tip

I am fully aware there havee been similar threads in the past. The problem was that I couldn't find them. I figured this would grab attention better than an old thread reborn.

Report Post Tip

1. Jin loves running around in the nude.

2. Jin wields duel switchblades, and pwns som nubs too...He also likes a Cock Fight here and there...

3. No..

4. Skinny/Sleight build

5. Friendly, respectful, vicious

6. Nothing.

7. Veangance

Report Post Tip

Roscoe wears a nice suit every day and has about 10 so he doesn't wear the same one twice. He wears a nice hat which covers his eyes. He generally wears a large trench coat that has a special strap on the inside to carry his sawed off shotgun which is his weapon of choice. Roscoe is known back in Sicily for his Gambling debts which is the reason he came to America. He is very skinny and bony due to his malnutrition as a child but is abnormally strong for his apperance. He is missing his thumb on his right hand also due to his gambling debts. He is also very tall measuring in at 6'2". He is always very respectful to those of a higher rank but can become violent very easily if someone disrespects him. Roscoe fears one thing and one thing only and that is for his own safety. He does what he does because it is the only way for a guy like him to make real money.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Create Your Character
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL