Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:24:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
VDAY RESULTS: Official results & prizes. Started by: Squishy on Feb 15, '11 21:42

VDAy - Most Successes
http://mafiareturns.com/vday/day_most_wacks.php
SpuffWaffle! (Dell Netbook!)

VDay - Most Attempts
http://mafiareturns.com//vday/day_most_attempts.php
SpuffWaffle already won a physical prize, next in line is:
Isacaron (Headset!)

Round One - Top 10
1) Isacaron (Already won) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
2) Katarina (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
3) kong (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
4) InspectorGadget (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
5) SpuffWaffle (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
6) Kimble (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
7) Ricketts (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
8) foxxy (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
9) Battista (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
10) Drexler (lololololollol) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards, 1 Revive)

Round Two - Top 10
1) SpuffWaffle (Already won) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
2) GiovanniTosco (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
3) PhoenixRising (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
4) McDermott (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
5) Tam (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
6) Bojangles (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
7) Gian (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
8) Twist (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
9) Badger-Fist (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
10) Cassiopeia (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)

Round Three - Top 10
1) John-Marston (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
2) SixGuns (Headset!) (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
3) Solastalgia (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
4) Bruiser (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
5) Gian (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 100 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
6) AnthonyCorelli (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
7) Pumpkin (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
8) SpuffWaffle (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
9) FrankCastle (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)
10) -Lil_Wayne- (DFP Stacking, Achievement Reveals, 50 Get Out Of Jail Free Cards)

Round One - Most Successes
http://mafiareturns.com/vday/round1_most_success.php
Isacaron already won a physical prize, next in line is:
InspectorGadget! (Headset!)

Round Two - Most Successes
http://mafiareturns.com/vday/round2_most_success.php
Giovanni Tosco already won a physical prize, next in line is:
McDemott! (Headset!)

Round Three - Most Successes
http://mafiareturns.com/vday/round3_most_success.php
SixGuns already won a physical prize, next in line is:
John-Marston already won a physical prize, next in line is:
AnthonyCorelli! (Headset!)

PLUS!

As a thank you to everyone who contributed, we will be giving 1 get out of jail free card for every 10 wack attempts during VDay.

PLUS!

Lets throw some tylers in eh?
Next 2 spawns are 500.

:)

Hope everyone had fun! Physical Prize Winners please mail Squishy with your mailing address and phone number, with the subject of VDAY WINNER.

Report Post Tip

ty Izzy! Honestly the fun was already more than enough.

Report Post Tip

Congrats spuff and chi, you guys utterly crushed some vday hearts

Report Post Tip

Drexler Bows Ty ty ty x x

Report Post Tip

Well done to all the winners, it was a great day (for the little I had of it). Next year I shall totally plan V-day for RL to happen on another day!!

Report Post Tip

Huge thanks to Izzy and the other admins for arranging this for us. Was great fun to take part in, hopefully someone will find Bammy a girlfriend in time for next years event so the rest of us have a chance.

Grats Bammy, you were awesome all day mate, and well done to all the other winners.

lololololol @ Drexler

Report Post Tip

Really enjoyed it Izzy Thank you :)

Report Post Tip

11th place didnt make the cut :(

Report Post Tip

from an rp sense i found the whackfest gave beyond the simple shooting due to the families working among themseles and other families.  rooms full with people i never would of mixed with normally all fighting for each other.  Was a buzz especially seeing ppl run from LA :D

Report Post Tip

Had great fun, thanks!

<3

Report Post Tip

Thank you MafiaReturns team for yet another stellar Valentines Day celebration true mafia style.

Report Post Tip

That could be it's own game entirely! I only really got to the last round. Though yeah cities working together, making bonds with people you had never even met before. If our own in game wars were planned out like that it would be a much more fair fight in my opinion. Loved it though Izzy, really good work on your part and whoever else helped out. Thanks for the prizes! :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats everyone! Spuff you definitely crushed my heart with all those shots ;o

Report Post Tip

Though I was there just for the 3rd round, but I enjoyed every bit of it .Thank you for providing us this fun, and congratulations to all those who have won.

Report Post Tip

Well, Thank you Izzy. Although I must say Vday itself was more than enough :)

Report Post Tip

Thanks to the entire Game Staff, this was fun.

Congrates to the winners!

Report Post Tip

Thanks a lot to the staff for holding such an interesting event and for the amount of work you guys put in, much appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Finally had the chance to partake in v-day this year, and it was great! Congrats to the winners, and huge thanks to Izzy!

Report Post Tip

Massive congratulations to everyone that won, and a huge thanks to the staff too. It was a great day, although massively exhausting.

And Vector, the whole girlfriend thing is overrated. I hear that celibacy is the next big thing, and it's only a matter of time until you see medieval chastity belts on the catwalks of Milan.

Report Post Tip

Spuff says that, but he was saying to me earlier about the massive orgasm he had right after the 3rd round when he jacked himself off thinking of Vday wacking. He referred to it as "Vday wacking off".

True story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: VDAY RESULTS: Official results & prizes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL