Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Reasoning Started by: -DarkProphet- on Feb 13, '08 19:27
I do not think i am familiar with, BBQ or WTF or QQ or OMFG. Those some sort of underground crews?

:O Paranoia is kicking in right about now..
Report Post Tip
I was just throwing out random initials. Any similarity between those initials and any secret organizations past or present or future is simply coincidental.

Thank you

The Management.
Report Post Tip
This is one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen. I'm very disappointed that some can't understand very basic protocols.

- If someone begins as a rogue, and is later authed, they are just as legitimate as any other leader. What is important here is that they are AUTHED, regardless of when it happens.

- Any argument about LostPriest's legitimacy is blown due to the fact that he set up in another GF's city. Unless the LV Godfather authed him, or he kills the LV Godfather and then is giving the blessing of the remaining GFs, he is illegitimate no matter if Witchy would have wanted him authed or not. Witchy does not have the power to auth someone in another city.

- We can play the Kevin Bacon game and say that so-and-so was in this guy's crew, who was a member of this IRC clique, so that makes him a member of that clique by the seventh degree. Using this logic, I'm affiliated with the UN, Meggio, CP, and pretty much every other fucking family that has ever existed. Please, shut up already, before we discover that stupidity is contagious.

Please note that none of my statements are related to any sort of justification for whatever happened today. At this moment, I still have no idea wtf happened or why, but ridiculous logic and poor understanding of basic principles give me a headache.
Report Post Tip
I think the path these 3 took was the right thing to do, i would have done exactly the same if i was in their position.
Report Post Tip
You people can follow my way of life.

Np np.
Report Post Tip
I hate rouge, never looks good on me.
Report Post Tip
This was only ever going to end one way.

I sympathise with the former members of the meggio mob to an extent but that doesnt mean they should have survived. If someone sets up in my city without my permission then they are a threat and must be removed. Flash-Fire was simply doing his duty. Your so called truce would never have happened and the only way you could have possibly got auth is if you had killed all the existing crewleaders.

End of the day a rogue is a rogue and unless they are given permission to remain by all existing godfathers then they shall be dealt with as such.
Report Post Tip
You should have contact with her, and immediately tell her whats going on, and she should be here to fight for her family.

Erm Skorpeon, if you come up for air briefly and look around, you will realise that there are indeed places in the UK, as well as the world I am sure where this isn't at all possible.

(OOC The part of the highlands Witchy was in, didn't have a phone signal and the only access was around 10 mins a day in the car, so even if a message by some freak of nature arrived, perhaps by pigeon, there was nothing she could do for 10 mins on a pda after driving to a spot with signal.)
Report Post Tip
..... he is illegitimate no matter if Witchy would have wanted him authed or not. Witchy does not have the power to auth someone in another city.

You mean like POC did in Chicago with a1capone3?

How he authed a rogue in another city without so much as a mail or a meeting with other leaders, first known was his announcement thread in the streets. A touch of one rule for one and another for everyone else me thinks?
Report Post Tip
Double standards are rife in the Mob thanks, PrinceOfCheese held power, and he seized an opportunity, the other leaders didn't dispute this and the auth stood.

Moreover, PrinceofCheese authed A1Capon3 in an empty city, whilst he could claim conquest's right to this, we must assume empty city's are neutral ground and he was technically breaking the 'rules' to auth someone there. This, however, does not compare to LostPriest setting up in BruceCarrol's city. PrinceofCheese at least had a part claim to the empty Chicago, Witchy had absolutely zero authority over Carrol's Sin City.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reasoning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL