Page:  1 
Dominic's Tailoring and Alterations Started by: Dominic on Nov 07, '19 13:34

~Dominic's Tailoring & Alterations~

Detroit, MI

"Making Suits for Ladies and Gentlemen of Distinction"

PRICES

Suit-Tailored: 500k/1 Credit

Suit-Altered: 400k/1 Credit

Special Discounts to Associates and Members of Detroit!

Inquire Within

All suits GUARANTEED to be delivered within 3 Days

We reserve the right to refuse any order. Special projects may take longer than 3 days and may have a higher price.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $110,000 Tip
Phillip smiles proudly with his new suit, making sure to leave a little extra for Dominic for the amazing work he had done.
Report Post Tip

VIPCreditsGrin Grinbini had received an advance on his first paycheck from his internship at The Coconut Chronicle HQ. His father had always said that he should spend his first paycheck on something special for himself and Dominic's tailoring and alterations seemed exactly the type of place he should 'flash the cash'.

"Hello, sir. I wonder if you could produce a suit befitting an intern. I spend my time searching through the discarded belongings of others, typically misplaced in their garbage cans, occasionally not shredded. I sleep on a cot beside my desk in the Chronicle basement, where I am engaged in a battle for dominance, which I am losing, with an feral, alpha male dog who has claimed the southwest corner of the room as his own. He has also made designs on the leaking wall, but I have so far delayed his advances. So far. I need something which identifies me as a man of substance but also allows me to effortlessly blend into the crowd. It needs to be loud but quiet. Eye-catching but concealing. Can you help?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dominic's Tailoring and Alterations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL