Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 15:10:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
City Leader Rulings - Scope of the PP/Mug ruling Started by: Viktor on Nov 08, '19 13:33

Doesn't always work FuriousWolf, I, as my ancestors seem to constantly have money coming in, from drug dealing, petties, felonies, organised crimes, associates, people I sponsored into the mafia. On top of this i am a very busy mouse, in fact I'm the scariest creature in the woods, so i dont always have time to go to the bank every few seconds, particularly when answering mail or talking in the streets. I also like to have a working capital on hand for grabbing things that appear at a cheap price in the various markets, by the time I run to the bank and make a withdrawal and then get back to the market, the item is often gone. 

I therefore take a risk by having somewhere between 250 and 500k on hand, and likewise if you pick my tiny mouse pockets then you need to understand that you are likewise taking a risk.

Report Post Tip

True Little_Brown_Mouse, but having the most on bank so aint it so big thing to lose lets say 250-400 k often what the dice takes from amny so why worry, dont take so long to get it back really ;) Think its stupid to kill for a mug, have I been cl I can assure that killer had been dead too since its a murder as I see it, hope not such happens, it could really make a war to if you understand how bad it CAN go.

Report Post Tip

Santiago, I would like to send you $15,000.  How does that sound?  Pretty neat?  I send this to you in hopes that it may discourage you from pickpocketing someone that may mug you in response, thus spare somebody's life. Haven't we seen enough blood?  Please Santiago, let us stop with the killing... even if just for a little while.

Your accountant makes note that $15,000 has been wired to Santiago from your account. The note "Good for one pickpocketing pardon" was included.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Santiago, my Grandfather had several businesses, was a prolific street speaker, in fact one of the top in Vegas. On top of that he had what is known as fighter pilot vision, that's better than 20/20 vision, I once heard someone refer to it as 102 street smarts, but I never understood the reference.

I explained to the Wolf why we always have cash on hand, so I'll not repeat myself. As for picking pockets, I dont do it. That's why I'm pick pocket  unfriendly. I limit myself to robbing the dead, and if the gods decree that I have to pick a pocket that day, then it's an fbn agent. 

I will reiterate, if you pick my pocket, without my permission, and I see you, I will mug you. Again, if you wish to take your chances, or you wish to shoot me, that is your decision, and the repercussions are yours to bear also.

Report Post Tip

Little_Brown_Mouse if the problem is just the money, you can still be "PP friendly with payback", maybe not everyone do, but I think most, me too, would payback PP friendlies. If you are PP unfriendly but you see only 4/100 of who PP you, you still lose your money despite your stance.

Report Post Tip

I have spent my days waiting for payback 2minutes-3minutes then 5 if i then go to mug the culprit has then flown how can this be fair on me when i do not personally pp or ask for it? i take my role in my crew seriously and part of that role is making money to help fund whatever my crew/city needs to make us all safe, 15k turns to 45k then so on and so forth, their are a ton of people who are friendly that much is always abundantly clear, i feel like people just like to pick on me just because it's something i do not personally like.

Report Post Tip

So let me guess what your saying is..people should stop putting money in their wallets because people are idiots and can't respect those that may or may not have pp stance? You know how dumb that just sounded? So if I walk to you and your aren't pp friendly and i pick your pockets and you just earned that cash..I highly doubt you wouldn't mug me if i don't pay that crap back..don't a hypocrite..if you touch me without my permission and I catch i will mug you..plain and simple..now you shoot me i will shoot back ..plain and simple..when i was in middle school my science/social studies teacher asked us one question..can you do anything you want? Well yes you can..but there are consequences behind those actions..plain and simple.

Now if you want to not follow the rights and rules of others then not our fault you reap what you see.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tenkai I don't know if you're answering at me, but yes, it's what I do. A little time ago I was being targeted, kinda like Little_Brown_Mouse, pickpocketed 4/5 times a day without seeing him/them, so the only way I could keep my money was to put it every time in the safe. The next time I saw someone PP me though they sent the money back, so, as being generally PP friendly, I didn't mug.

But that's actually not the topic of this thread, you have the right to be not friendly, I'm fine with the risk of getting mugged if I PP someone not friendly. The topic it's about made+ having or not some more power over associates, power that would arrive to shooting for either being PP or mugged by an associate, and again, in my opinion, I don't think the PP/mug thing should arrive to that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: City Leader Rulings - Scope of the PP/Mug ruling
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL