Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:46:14
Page:  1 
A horrific beggining! Started by: Tiki on Nov 19, '19 20:27

Deep into the night, enemy at the back door, and beasts at the front, the clan couldn't survive anymore, and surrounding clans wouldn't come to aid them. Legion the clan leader, chained in the dungeon, they didn't believe him, and now they are in a bind. Fires roaring everywhere, women and children running and screaming. Legion sitting there in the dark laughing, as their enemies destroy everything. Legions female was having his child in secret, while everything was falling around them.

"My lady, please..endure the pain, the child is almost here." The maid said.

Then suddenly something bust open the doors, it was a huge gust of wind mixed with light. The maid quickly went to close it, then suddenly a man stopped it, as he walked over to the female, pushing the maid aside, he picked up the female, and got her out of the room.

"No!!!..please don't hurt my baby..its the only thing that hasn't been taken from me..please!!" She screamed into the noisy night.

"Sh..you will figure it out soon miss..go get him..we need them to survive..they are the pillars of this clan..we will put them into hiding..we have waited too long..it's time to get you ready." Tuesday suspicious male said.

Men fought around him, protecting him and the woman. Then suddenly he ordered someone to go get legion.

As the man who was ordered to get legion, "Sir, its time, your wife is in the middle of giving birth, and you guys need to get out of her.. Hate how people are so…" The male said.

"I know, marcus and you are good friends of mine, my son and I will have a big and long and heavy path laid before us..all we can do is walk it." Legion said.

The man undid his chains, they both heard someone coming, as the man handed legion his weapons. "Thank you my friend..now go." He ordered, as the male nodded.

Legion swing his sword, giving light , he laughed, as she easily fought his way through the horde of men and demons. Then suddenly he was out and looking around him. He could no longer hear the screams, not as loud as they used to, he swung his sword, as he growled.

Then suddenly he saw his wife being put onto the carriage, he ran over and joined them into the night as she screamed in pain.

Then suddenly she was put into the carriage, wand she saw him, as she was forced to push, finishing the birth. Legion held onto her, trying to keep her from getting hurt, along with the baby.

The females screams ringing into the night, as the baby was born, so much blood seeped out of her.

Behind them, they could hear the screams of their clan being slaughtered by their enemies, he growled, as the crackling fires blended in with the screams, as they traveled farther. Men chased them down their path to survival, legion looked down at his wife, dying in his arms, as she held onto her baby, for her last and finally moments.

"Legion..I want you two to survive, I love you both, I will never get to see him grow up, but you will, make sure he becomes stronger, and get revenge for me..don't let anyone know you are alive until its necessary for them to know..you two are the last of our leaders." She said, as she gave her last breath.

Then as she died, he cried out, anger taking over in his heart, little by little, as he took his baby, he then jumped out of the carriage, going deep into shadow, one day he will meet his son again, But right now he needed his son you be protected.

Suddenly he saw a small village, with an elderly couple, sitting in their home, and it was lit up slightly. He quickly went up to the door, wrapping the baby up, putting a note on the baby of who his name is, and what happened, and what clan he came from, and a necklace of the leader of the clan on him. Then he knocked on the door and ran off.

He stood in the shadows, seeing the couple come out, and picked up the baby and looked at each other then looked around.

Legion will be back every few days to check on, but for now, it was time for him to get stronger, and the baby to grow up a little, after all they were gods, in hiding. Legion disappeared.

As the couple carried the baby inside, the woman carried the baby to the rocking chair, and rocked him until he fell asleep.

Legion then caught up with carriage, stopping it, he then quickly grabbed his wife, his hands stained with blood, his clothes just as badly soaked. The screamed soaked into his mind, as he carried his wife out into the forest, and dug a hole, he then gave her an official burial site. As he buried her, he then grabbed a slab of wood, and carved her name into it, and set it at the head of the place she was buried.

"Hmm..now my love, as long as you are still watching, I will give you a good show, I will kill them all..I will make them scream, just as they made our clan scream, I'm sorry you went through all of that, and I was helpless you do a thing." He whispered, as he owed, as he then walked away into the night.

"Sir, what do we do now?" His personal guard asked.

"Now we mourn." He said, as he looked up at the moon.

"Then what?" The male asked.

"Then we start the path of vengeance." He growled, as they slowly started to talk.

Then suddenly, he found a place he could rest, but he noticed it would be cold, so he grabbed kindling and wood, setting it up. He then got the fire started, he his bodyguards stomach growl, as he tsked. Not much into eating, he walked around giving hunter to animals to eat, since he wasn't hungry, he would kill something like a rabbit.

Seeing a rabbit, he then grabbed his bow and arrow. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, ash shot the arrow, instantly kill.

Legion got up and walked over and picked it up by its ears, he then walked back to their site, and started to prepare it, as he was finished, he then set it over the fire to cook. As it finished, he gave a huge chunk of meeting to his bodyguard and let him eat.

"What about you sir?" The male asked.

"Not really hungry..but I'm sure I will find something tomorrow, you should hurry up and eat then, and sleep early, or at least try to….we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." He said as the male nodded.

Then as the male finished eating, they made their son bedding out of their coats and leaves and such, looking up at the stars, as the night turned into day, legion dreamt, of dark horrors into the later hours. Swirling in his own mind deep into the night.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A horrific beggining!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL