Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:07
Page:  1 
Enforcing absolutes and hiding behind them. Started by: Sal-Giaquinto on Feb 13, '08 22:24
A"Hey, hey, hey you can't do that!?"

B"Why not?"

A"Because."

B"Well, because I'll been following suit and being a sheep and looking for whatever social-political I can find."

A"I see."

The six cities have laws. Obviously many of have been arrested and imprisoned for various offenses. One of my ancestors actually spent an extended period of time in jail after inflicting death on a member of city hall... but regardless, we've all been on the receiving end of lady justice.

It's also no mystery that Our Thing has it's own laws. Essentially; Loyality and Respect. While certain offenses are pretty black and white, such as betrayal, the rest are gray.

But, all too often. I hear people bitch and complain about trivial bullshit, demanding death and harm. Interestingly enough, the majority of us are not involved. I absolutely hate when people bring up technicalities. There is no Mafia Constitution or clauses and articles to refer too... there is Omerta and Famiglia and the dons that sit above their families and respective cities.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Enforcing absolutes and hiding behind them.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL