Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:54
Page:  1 
The Informer, Volume 1 Issue 2 Started by: Serafina_Pekkala on Feb 14, '08 00:20
THE INFORMER
The only periodical by the people, FOR THE PEOPLE.

Contents:

A Few Words from the Informer Team

Nationwide Conflict

The Tribune Talks Back

What They had to Say

Leader Evaluations

Swine Awards - Update

The Informer Remembers

The Sports Report

Aunt Madge's Bleeding Heart

From The Informer Kitchen

MafiAstrology

Name Scrambles

A Few Words from the Informer Team:

Wow, it's our second issue already. The fun and games are gone and we're getting down to work. We hope you enjoy this issue and find yourself more informed than you were before you read it. We are writing news for the people, meaning you! If you want to be a member of the Informer team please contact Serafina Pekkala for information.

Your comments and criticisms are always welcome!

This issue is in loving memory of Caitlin McConnell, a woman with balls. Here's to you kiddo! We love you and will miss you.

ENJOY!

With Love,

The Informer Team Members

Nationwide Conflict: Los Angeles in Shambles
By: J. DiRotto and JeQ

Just before noon this morning, shots rang out in the halls of Meggio as Nebula and Caitlin_McConnell fell victim to the surprise attack of the combined efforts of three families. a1capon3 fired the fatal shot on Ms. McConnell, leaving the family effectively without leadership, as Witchyx was away on a well timed vacation to shake some heat from a tax evasion audit. At this time, no one has heard from Witchyx, though her family continues to suffer the blows of war.

The reasons for the war stem back at least to the time of Cathy_Park's confrontation with JohnnyAxe. After Miss Parks fell and a1capone had set up, several RFC members were left unsponsored. One such member, clearly wearing an RFC pin, was killed by Meggio member Jian. A1 demanded his death, but Witchyx refused to acquiesce, stating that in her mind (and at that time) a1 was a rogue and not an authorized member of the crewleader's council. Jian was left unpunished by his leader, but a1 did not forget. Jian was killed later for his misdeed.

Tensions began from there and this morning, the plan was realized as the first devastating blows were cast. Obviously crippled, the Meggio Mob was left with few options, as their hitters were all away and all members ranked high enough to protect Witchyx were fast asleep. One member, Volatile, went to the streets and called for members of the Meggio family to lay down their lives as they would rather die by their own bullets than succumb to assassination by their enemies. Some members followed suit. Others had different plans.

LostPriest, Carnegie, and Jazz left Witchyx' crew to set up on their own and coordinated a counter assault. The war was in full contact between Witchyx and her soldiers, and the trifecta of a1capone, PrinceofCheese, and Altitude. It seemed bleak for Meggio, until Jazz shot the bullet that took down a1capone. The leader of the Red Fez Connection died earlier this evening, at 5:18.

Carnegie fell almost an hour later, followed by Jazz at 7:43. Witnesses claim that PrinceofCheese fired the bullet that killed a1's murderer. LostPriest, the only remaining rogue from Witchyx crew, met with his maker at a quarter to ten pm.

Though the war still seemingly continues, Witchyx has suffered losses, though the Red Fez Connection seems to have suffered the most with the loss of its leader, a1capon3. The question on inquiring minds now is, will PrinceofCheese and Altitude continue to kill her family while she is away, or will they continue after a period of short rest?

Our thoughts and prayers to the families of the fallen on both sides.

The Tribune Talks Back
By: TheDrunk

Investigative reporter and Informer interviewer, TheDrunk, sat down with RileyFreeman and Augustus_Haynes to get their opinion on the newspaper rivaling the Tribune.

TheDrunk: First off, what do you think of your new competitor? Have you taken a moment to read [The Informer] yourself?
RileyFreeman: I'm not going to lie I haven't read the whole issue but I skimmed through it a lot and I can tell that a lot of our best writers worked on it so i know its good. I think there going to do a great job if they can keep there people writing.
Augustus_Haynes: I'll admit it was enjoyable. That's what a paper should look like. However, I still think we have better writers on the Tribune's side. It's all a matter of putting together the right pieces.
TheDrunk: An interest piece for our readers out there, what do you do to deal with your stress?
RileyFreeman: damn thats a good question
RileyFreeman: I try to not let it really get to me and ruin my day, If the stress starts to be too much than I use that energy as a drive to work harder
TheDrunk: Tarana seems to have a certain hate for the Tribune, do you think that his arguments will cause you to lose readers?
RileyFreeman: No not at all, if anything I think it will cause us to gain readers. Seems like more people have read this bad issue than our good ones in the past. haha I'm sure everyone is looking forward to reading what comes out this week, good or bad. I can tell people had fun bashing the paper.
TheDrunk: You consider it a bad issue? Why?
RileyFreeman: Not enough good articles, plain and simple. No obits.
TheDrunk: How long did it take to make the last issue of the Tribune?
RileyFreeman: oh I'd say a week, but I was gone most of the week. I haven't been able to be here as much as I used to be and the paper has suffered.
TheDrunk: What do you think about the fact that the Informer was created in a day?
RileyFreeman: Like I said before they did a good job, but I'm sure it was all favors for friends. It's different with me because I don't really have that luxury. And I'm sure it was a, look how bad that paper was, help me make a better one real quick. Kind of thing.
TheDrunk: With that, what do you think of Riley's work, since his sole purpose is that of Editor?
Augustus_Haynes: Granted, he has his flaws, and most will disagree, but I think RileyFreeman is a very dedicated man. Every time I walk into the Headquarters in New York, the man is trying to figure out new and interesting ideas for the paper.
TheDrunk: Should a paper not be a simple report of facts, a rendition of the issues of todays world?
Augustus_Haynes: Off the record, we've probably made enough content to cover ten issues of the Informer, it just needs a TON of editing. They're fairly good ideas, but they're not expressed well the way they're written, from some of our up and coming writers. Anyway
TheDrunk: I don't believe that answers the question.
Augustus_Haynes: That was a side point.
TheDrunk: Alright.
Augustus_Haynes: A newspaper reports the news. While it's not the same bleak description as you mentioned it in, that's what the newspaper's core is: A look inside the world's affairs, and offering some insight into them.
TheDrunk: Which do you believe has accomplished that better, the last edition of the Tribune, or the first edition of the Informer?
Augustus_Haynes: Heh, I'm not answering that.
TheDrunk: I think that is an answer in itself.
TheDrunk: And finally, any comments for the avid readers of the Informer?
Augustus_Haynes: The Tribune is undergoing a massive revamp; We'll be battling for your read as well, and we'll make damn sure the Informer will have a run for it's money.

What They had to Say:
By: Zee Drunk

During my wanderings through this thing of ours I managed to grab one of Maggio's new CL's as he took a minute to rest from the battle, here's his side of the story.

ZeeDrunk: What do you think caused this war?
LostPriest: It was a power play by the other Crew Leaders
ZeeDrunk: Did Witchyx show any signs of agression?
LostPriest: None at all
LostPriest: She only wanted us safe
ZeeDrunk: What possible gain do you think CP has for commiting these acts of war?
LostPriest: They would eliminate anyone higher ranking then them and would be able to train their hit squads
ZeeDrunk: I don't expect specifics, but do you believe the Maggio family to have a chance in this fight?
LostPriest: We shouldn't even still be alive accept for the inability of these dumbasses
ZeeDrunk: Witchy is currently on leave, is the lack of a central command hurting The Maggio families morale?
LostPriest: I believe the ones who are left are in high spirits that we are at least fighting back. So i would say no
ZeeDrunk: Do you believe the attack was in good taste? Or a backhanded blow at a headless beast? Your own ties aside, of course.
LostPriest: It was low, but it goes to show that you cant believe these people are good people, ever it will be a sad day when my son is old enough join the ranks on these shores. But its not a move many didn't see coming this is the mafia after all.
ZeeDrunk: Every 10 years they say. I'm sure you've heard something about the CP leaders, what do you think of them apart from this attack?
LostPriest: Honestly my family has only been here a few generations and never had they ever had any contact with the CP, guess working hard isn't good enough to be spoken too.
ZeeDrunk: What of your own leader?
LostPriest: My own leader was gracious enough to bring me into her family. She was very active and when ever I needed to talk to her she was there ready to listen.
ZeeDrunk: Finally, are traitors and deception rampant as your leader is gone and her hand is laying dead?
LostPriest: i don't really know how to answer that
ZeeDrunk: Truthfully?
LostPriest: Yeah traitors are quite present
LostPriest: it sucks
LostPriest: cause i don't know the reasons behind some peoples actions
ZeeDrunk: Reasons?
ZeeDrunk: Are your people being bought?
LostPriest: i have no idea but if they are they aren't my people
ZeeDrunk: One last thing, anything you want to say to the readers of the Informer or its staff?
LostPriest: Its Staff: Keep up the good work. Its Readers: Long Live The Order

~~**~~

Not wanting to seem biased I sought out an interview with Altitude while he was taking a smoke break in the back of a local speakeasy. I took the opportunity to get a word on the situation from one of Curimbulous Peredicus' leaders.

ZeeDrunk: Let's start off with the one thing everyone wants to know. What started this war?

Altitude: I imagine that no matter what i say here, nobody will like what they hear
ZeeDrunk: Of course not, but I hope for the sake of the news you'll say it anyways.
Altitude: But quite simply WitchyX
Altitude: Whilst leading her family
Altitude: Did nothing for our community
Altitude: She had some very useful members in here family
Altitude: Sadly being who they were, they were casualties of war.
Altitude: During the last war some of her members were caught killing recently unsponsored members of Ms. Parks
Altitude: After the witnesses were presented to her
Altitude: She ignored the request
Altitude: Which is blatant disrespect
Altitude: And certainly not in the best interest of preserving life
Altitude: That is what started this war
Altitude: No apology was ever made
ZeeDrunk: Was the first bullet from a CP gun, or a Maggio gun, aside from the homeless?
Altitude: Based on the obituaries, isn't it pretty obvious?
ZeeDrunk: Just for clarification.
Altitude: CP waited for the best opportunity
Altitude: To start this war
Altitude: To ensure as few casualties as possible
Altitude: Whilst we have been labeled cowards
Altitude: It is our business
Altitude: To protect our families as best we can
Altitude: You are hardly likely to strike when your enemy is at full strength are you
ZeeDrunk: Good strategy suggests so.
Altitude: Exactly
ZeeDrunk: How long has CP been waiting for this chance?
Altitude: Tricky question really
Altitude: We waited for the best possible chance to strike really
Altitude: Protecting ourselves
ZeeDrunk: Alright, would you expand on what about Witchyx you find aggravating enough to kill?
Altitude: She completely disrespected a request from a CL
Altitude: Who was protecting lives of the homeless
Altitude: She was mute in our streets
Altitude: Her family had some very active members
Altitude: That does not change the fact that she was nowhere near active enough
Altitude: She had never stamped her presence on the community
ZeeDrunk: And her members, those who have died in the crossfire, do you believe the community will suffer for their loss, if their sons and daughters will not keep up the name?
Altitude: I do, Witchy's RH is an excellent influence on our community
Altitude: At the same time
Altitude: She is intelligent enough to understand how these things work
Altitude: Her lineage is long in our world
Altitude: I can't imagine this will stop her daughter from from joining us.
Altitude: Only the members who were threats and those who have been shooting have been killed.
ZeeDrunk: Do you believe the resistance is over?
Altitude: Not at all
Altitude: Arnie is still on the streets shooting Capo's left and right
Altitude: Some of whom are still in their beds.
Altitude: And pose no threat
Altitude: Witchyx is still alive
Altitude: This war is not over
ZeeDrunk: If CP lives through this, and proves victorious, what are your general plans for this world of ours?
Altitude: That is a very difficult question to answer really
Altitude: As with the loss of a1capon3
Altitude: A lot of our ambitions have been put on halt
Altitude: We had planned big new business arrangements for Philly and Chicago
Altitude: We were also hoping to expand RFC by setting up a Capo for the family when this is over.
Altitude: And should we survive, we will need to consolidate our position.
Altitude: And definitely look at new talent for auth
ZeeDrunk: One final thing, Anything you'd like to say to the Informer's staff, or its readers?
Altitude: I am very happy to see a publication on our streets, whilst i have nothing against the Tribune i found your articles to be more interesting. I applaud your efforts and hope that the loss of some of your writers will not stop the work you are doing.
Altitude: I would also like to say
Altitude: That The Informer needs The Tribune
Altitude: Nothing like a bit of competition to raise standards.

Well there you have it folks, the word of the street on the war at hand, from some of the big names on both sides.

Leader Evaluations: Who Makes The Grade?
By: J. DiRotto

This week, vocal citizen SpiderPig made his way to the streets to promote his way of assessing leadership tactics and categorizing fundamental methods of management. He did this by a simple six question evaluation, but some of the items asked were not so easy to answer.

One such question asked passersby about the effective use of family taxes. FlyingPig (of the Swine Awards) stated that he felt SpiderPigs choices—

2. Taxes are...

A. Essential for a family's survival.

B. A necessary evil

C. Needed for younger families, but pointless once stability has been achieved

D. Oppressive, and counteractive to the growth of the family and community in general.

— were a bit lacking and stated that taxes were only "[n]ecessary only if you house a bunch of greedy [edited] who don't understand the collective benefit of donating."

Only one actual leader came out to take the test, being TheCaptain who scored ten points on the exam and fell in the category of a Moderate Communalist. A few other members from the community also stopped by for their free assessment.

If you are interested in SpiderPigs exam, the test is still available for taking.

Swine Awards Update
by J. DiRotto

FlyingPig announced yesterday that he will continue accepting nominations for the Swine awards until the weekend. He did not set a specific date or time, so promptness is encouraged to ensure all nominations get in on time.

The categories for nomination are:

Best Crewleader

Best RHM/W

Best Hitman

Best Rogue

Best Orator

Biggest Fucktard

Biggest Asshat

(As the last two category names are directly quoted from Mr. Pig's press release, The Informer would like to apologize for any readers who might be offended from the terminology.)

It should be noted that the category for Best Rogue was listed, however it does appear that nominations will not be accepted for this award. The remainder are still valid, and FlyingPig will be selecting the winners hopefully sometime early next week.

The Informer Remembers...
by The Entire Informer Staff

Every once in a while, a man or woman graces our streets that is truly cut from a different cloth. This person stands out from the rest, either from their desire to march to the beat of a different drum, or by excelling head and shoulders above his or her peers.

During the bloodshed today, our community lost such an individual. He was not a crewleader, nor was he a right hand man. But this individual touched more lives than he could possibly ever know. This issue, The Informer staff would like to remember...

Howard.

Howard came into the world of organized crime in early January. He was off putting to some, charming to others. But one thing no one can deny, was Howard's drive to be larger than life.

He began his career with Alfieri in the Iguana Corporation, but found his way to the Red Fez Connection after Alfieri's demise. Finally, Howard found his final home with TheCaptain, whom he'd worked with at Iguana. Howard was killed and laid to rest today at nearly half past two in the afternoon.

Howard will be remembered fondly by Angel, who smiled as she remembered his dynamite look on life. "Howard was a great man, who despite all odds continuously stood up for whatever cause he believed in. I think we could all learn something from Howard. He had the biggest heart this world has ever seen."

Son of established businessman and owner of Jackel's Lounge commented The kid was alright, bit outspoken, but that's a quality that's severely lacking around here. I liked him, was trying to set up some business with him, but then war broke out, and we were on opposite sides. He'd have done well had circumstances been different."

Howard was quite the businessman as well, owning several establishments under the corporate name 'O'Rian'. He was known in New York and Los Angeles, but was probably best known for his street speeches which often came under scrutiny for lack of effort. Still, Howard was not swayed and he continued to speak out despite public disapproval. Though his methods may have been unorthodox, many people admired his unwavering dedication to change the world and be a major player in it.

The Informer expresses their sincere condolences to Howard's family, and hope that he's already in heaven, giving his signature speeches and suggestions on how to make the place better.

Rest in peace, Howard

Jan 04 - Feb 13

The Sports Report
By: James_Stewart

The City of Brotherly Love vs. The Windy City

Sitting up high in the press box I was able to watch a game for the ages. I wish everyone could have seen this one. The way these two teams played was like they were playing for the World Series.

Starting off the game it was a pitchers duel as the game was scoreless until the 6th inning. Pat Malone for the Chicago Cubs and Tony Freitas for the Philadelphia Athletics went at it like two gladiators in the Roman Colosseum.

Going into the 6th Pat Malone had four strikeouts and allowed only two hits,one walk. The Athletics made a run for the first run of the game by getting a man on first and third with two outs. Bing Miller came up to bat looking just to get the man on third in for a run,but was struck out with a full count. Pat was really making the Cubs fans sweat falling behind one to three before getting the last two strikes on a fastball and a nice curve that fooled everyone.

Tony Freitas came in hoping to keep it tied at zero but fell short by letting Billy Herman get a walk off home run for the first score of the day. Then he was able to get a strike out on Gabby Hartnett and a high flying scare into right field for the third out.

The game stayed 1-0 till the top of the 8th when Pat gave up his first run of the game to Al Simmions on a RBI by Eric McNair who nailed a double into right field and allowed Al to get from second to home. The game got very interesting from there.

Tony came in hoping once again to keep it tied but fail short again and was replaced by Sugar Cain who didn't let the Cubs score even after Tony let the base's fill up. With hits coming in from Riggs Stephenson,Kiki Cuyler, and Billy Jurges. With pressure building up on Cain he was able to strike out Woody English.

Going into the 9th the score 1-1. Pat was still going at it while Tony sat the bench hoping Cain could finish the save off and get Tony a win. The 9th was busy with balls flying all over the field both pitchers would be replaced after Pat gave up two runs and Cain giving up two himself making the game 3-3 going into extra innings and two new pitchers coming in for both teams.

Guy Bush went in for the Cubs and was able to strike out all three batters. Putting the pressure on Lew Kraussee to keep the Cub offense from getting on base and scoring no runs. He wasn't able to though as he gave up a double to Gabby Hartnett and a single to Riggs Stephenson. With one out and two men on base it wasn't looking good for the Athletics but Lew was able to get one more out and nearly get another on Charlie Grimm but Grimm took a curve ball that didn't curve enough and knock it into a open whole left of center field, allowing Hartnett to round third and make it home for the game winning run.

So for those that weren't able to make it to the game I'm deeply sorry and hope that you were able to pick it up on the waves. If not then read about it here. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season and have a good one folks.

Cubs beat Philadelphia 4-3 in the 10th.

Aunt Madge's Bleeding Heart
By: Aunt Madge

Dear Aunt Madge,

Today my dog age an entire package of toilet paper. She has a nasty habit of doing this at the most inopportune times. I don't know what to do. Help me please?

Sincerely,

Stuck with a Wet Bottom

Dear Stuck with a Wet Bottom,

Does your dog at least put the toilet seat down? Seriously your options are pretty limited for keeping a roll ready for use. Put it out of the dog's reach. A window sill or shelf.

Be thankful, at least your dog has a great fiber intake. If all else fails, drip dry or invest in a bidet!

Sincerely,

Aunt Madge

~~**~~

Dear Aunt Madge,

I have had a horrible week. First my car broke down, then my family leader died, my house was torched by a rival family, and I somehow misplaced 2.4 million dollars that didn't belong to me. I have contemplated retiring but find it to be the easy way out. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Looking for a Lucky Clover Leaf

Dear Looking for a Lucky Clover Leaf,

I don't know what to say. Sounds like your life sucks more than mine. Houses can be rebuilt, you can usually find somewhere else to call home pretty quickly. Wade through the blood pouring down the Streets and move on. Life is too short to waste it by feeling sorry for yourself. You could always drown your sorrows in a batch of Bubba's moonshine, I'd be careful though.. It was brewed in the New Orleans' jail toilets. As for your money situation, did you check under your mattress or in your sock drawer?

Sincerely,

Aunt Madge

**~~**

That's it for this issue, if you have a need for advice contact Aunt Madge through Serafina Pekkala. Your worries are our office gossip!

From The Informer Kitchen:
By: Serafina Pekkala

MOONSHINE PIE

1 c. firmly packed light brown sugar, divided

1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour

Dash of salt

1 1/4 c. milk

2 eggs, separated

2 tbsp. butter

1 tbsp. bourbon

1 (9-inch) coconut pie crust

Flaked coconut, toasted

Combine 3/4 cup sugar, flour and salt in top of a double boiler; add milk, stirring well. Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, 20 minutes or until thickened. Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Gradually stir about 1/4 hot mixture into yolks; add to remaining hot mixture. Cook 15 minutes over boiling water, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in butter and bourbon. Cool.

MafiAstrology

The Grifter
(For those born on the 1st through the 5th day of the month)

Your criminal impulses are incredibly strong right now -- think banks and walks in the park. If you're single, it's a great time to get out there and meet someone new and special, a date with Bubba may be in your future. You may be thinking a little too much about how others see you. That's important enough, but if you let it dominate your awareness, you may get caught in a weird loop of self-editing. Rinse, repeat is your enemy.

The Shylock
(For those born on the 6th through the 10th day of the month)

Your mind is kind of stuck in the past, though it may not be such a bad thing. Nostalgia can be as good ass it is bad sometimes, so indulge yourself in a little stroll through the Streets and Business District. It's a great night to have people over for a party, break out that moonshine your gramps made 10 years ago for the occasion. You feel most comfortable in your own environment, but you also need to spend time with groups of people. Visit a bar or business in your city if you're bored.

The Babbo
(For those born on the 11th through the 15th day of the month)

If you're single, there is no better time than the present to meet someone new and get them interested. If you're partnered, your romantic energy is strong and well worth indulging in today! Your thoughts turn toward mugging or drug running and you may uncover some new spiritual territory that deserves further exploration. It's a good time to branch out from what makes you feel safe. Go for auth! You know you can do it.

The Comare
(For those born on the 16th through the 20th day of the month)

Inventory and cleaning house are great activities for you today and you should be able to be ruthless about getting rid of old junk. Yes, that means all of those purses you stole in the park. Enlist all the aid you can get -- it's certainly a big job! Your ability to attract the right people to your side is strong right now, so you may want to advocate for a position that has been languishing lately. The Streets could always use a new speaker. Try to make sure that everyone is listening and if they aren't, stand in the middle of the Streets and make yourself heard.

The Meat Eater
(For those born on the 21st through the 25th day of the month)

If you have been having a hard time relating to someone recently, now is a good time to try again. Get in touch with that granny you pushed over the other day. You are much more grounded than usual and ought to be able to put them at ease and get down to business. It might be hard, but it's vital that you remain open to all possibilities when dealing with family issues. You might need to give up more in the final compromise, but it should all be worth it in the end. Remember, you get what you give... So give a little more than normal. I'm sure your boss will appreciate it.

The Turk
(For those born on the 25th through the end of the month)

It's a good day to slow down and practice a little patience, take a bit longer between committing crimes today. Things aren't going at the pace you'd like them to, but you can't hurry them along. You will rank when the time is right. Your ability to wait is your greatest asset right now. Detail-oriented work usually isn't your strong suit, but today brings a new patience and ability to focus on minutiae that should help you tremendously with budgets, bills and other such tedious matters.

Name Scrambles

There is no prize for these it's just for your enjoyment! Have fun kids.

Unscramble the following letters to reveal the name of a fellow mafioso.

1. eadgrldunofy

2. melaesulasw_lcalr

3. ns_veerlsiiniessha

4. blveoadsraakn

5. nlvirkodeae

Answers to Feb. 10th edition scrambles:

1. Basisten

2. Serafina_Pekkala

3. FrankyFourFingers

4. Limoncello

5. Carnegie

Thank You
From The Informer Staff

We'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read our publication. We hope to continue to be your news outlet of choice for the weeks to come.
Report Post Tip
Have my babies.

Oh and VJ's babies.

That is all.
Report Post Tip
3. ns_veerlsiiniessha

3. Vassilli Sennheiser ?

It's all I can come up with
Report Post Tip
I would like to commend the editors and writers of this esteemed publication on a job well done.

You have informed, educated and entertained your readers with cogent, well written, balanced and accurately written news.

Perhaps this establishment could run a training seminar for the Editors of other publications that aspire to deliver this quality of media
Report Post Tip
Damn, I'm impressed. I don't even have a smartass comment.
Report Post Tip
Numbers4Glory finishes reading the paper with a satisfied expression upon his face. He had not been sure what to expect before reading the issue and although he thought he may be able to have filled in numerous gaps, he was still thoroughly impressed.

A fine, fine publication.

It is also interesting to see the views of Altitude and his perception of the preceeding events. It is important to those of us newer to the streets to have an avenue to access leader views, if they are not forthcoming of their own desire.

I look forward to the next issue and hope the high standard is maintained.

With his piece said he tucks his paper beneath his arm and makes his exit.
Report Post Tip
Another good read, appreciate the effort folks!
Report Post Tip
I would like this team to take on the tribune to be honest.

This was rather good.
Report Post Tip
Another very good read indeed

*appluads*

bravo to Serafina and the team. And yes, I think they should take over the Gazette
Report Post Tip
*cough* Tribune even *cough*

bad habit :P
Report Post Tip
I would like them to take on the thing which is absolutley atrocious at present whatever the name is as to call it by the same name shames its original publication.

BETTER SUNNY BOY??!! :P
Report Post Tip
ammmmmazzzzzzing! I love it!! sadly caitlin was not here to see it :( R.I.P

but still a great read, and hellz yeah you guys should take over the tribune!
Report Post Tip
FAR BETTER PRINCEOFCHEESE OH BOSS WONDER!!!!!!!!!

(why are we shouting now?)
Report Post Tip
I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S HARD TO STOP ISN'T IT!!!
Report Post Tip
Giovanni folds his issue then tucks it under his arm.

Another great issue, I look forward to the next already. Although I still wish the Philly Sun would make a come back.
Report Post Tip
Excellent issue.
Report Post Tip
Nice, The editors should buy out old news paper and sell them as one... The Writers here show effort that the other paper lacks, And a personal touch that causes it to shine.
Report Post Tip
IN FACT I FEEL THE NEED TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS MORE, SERAFINA SHOULD NOT ONLY RUN THE PAPER BUT PERHAPS EVEN A CREW WITH THIS AMAZING OUTPUT OF HERS...

*grins and runs off*
Report Post Tip
That was an interesting text to read, well done.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Informer, Volume 1 Issue 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL