Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 21:28:42
Page:  1 
The Bear Needs A Suit Started by: Mikhail on Nov 15, '19 17:05

Mikhail had just walked out from the local tailor when he had saw a hundred dollar bill on the ground. What a lucky sight that was. He was a man with an interest in money and that meant every last dollar went to good use for the State. When he bent over to pick up the dollar, he heard a rippppppp. He stood up real slow and felt a cold breeze on his bottom. He had just torn his pants. 

"Blyad!"

As he cursed in his native tongue he continued to bend over in an awkward manner, everyone stared at him. He picked up the rather crisp hundred dollar bill and attempted to put it in his back pocket, except it wasn't there anymore. His face got red rather quickly and he immediately addressed the on goers.

"It seems to me I may have out worn my suit comrades. If anyone is able to make me a suit I like and can wear daily, I'll reward them 50 credits. I'll also hand out some more credits for a few other suits I like but just didn't make the final cut. Be sure to step forward so that all comrades can see your entries to this. I think a week deadline is enough time, Nov 22 at 16:00."

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $320,000 Tip

Godfather: I will undertake the making of your suit. Please provide some details on your particular wants and needs.

Dominic

Report Post Tip

"Well thats just the point of the contest. I honestly have no idea what I am looking for. Any and all ideas are welcomed on suit."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I believe @VIPCreditsGin is auctioning off a suit at this very moment, perhaps you should look in.

Report Post Tip

Or, alternatively, speak to his alter ego, VIPCreditsGRin

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte hoped that are loved GF will get a brand new suit that really show how good he is, already looking forward to see it and are sure its fonna be a good one.

Report Post Tip

Neil has a strange sense of deja Vu as he decides to present the Godfather with a new suit. Its like he's been here and done this all before...

Perhaps this will be to your liking Godfather?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Something like this? I can add name labels and final alterations immediately.

Report Post Tip

Hoth came running out of Homer's basement with something in his hand that was trailing thread,

Perhaps, this could interest our grand Godfather? It might need some.. adjusting.

He looked toward the crowd then back at the suit in his hands, realizing it might not be of standards at this moment in time.

Report Post Tip

Having been in the right place at the right time to hear the announcement, Sofia had rushed home to alert her Husband, ClaudioVitali, of the news then begin preparations for the project.  She thought about one style of suit for one of the most prominent men across these lands, and what would be fitting for him to wear on a daily basis- something to represent the vast lands across the States, sporting their various colors of flags noted to specific regions, and a big bear little something to represent the bear man himself.

As Sofia examined the final product of the suit, she thought perhaps it was a bit long in some regards- perhaps not as eye catching as it could be.  She proceeded to shorten the length of the fabric in places, thus creating a shorter hemline. Once she was finished, Sofia held out the suit for inspection.  Claudio had scrutinized the final result, and inquired of her if Old Man Walton would approve of the suit as well. After a quick trip to speak with JohnWalton, Sofia sent word via messenger to deliver the suit to Godfather Chairman Mikhail immediately.  The note attached the the gift wrapped box was written in an elegant penmanship.

"I had an entertaining time working on this project. Grazie signore for the opportunity.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638074931850117121/646511497941352468/image_url_1.jpg

Report Post Tip

He often has periods where he spaces out for long periods of time, this was one of those moments as he forgot that he was standing and holding the suit he was trying to present. Hoth shook his head back and forth as he snapped out of his daydreaming to realize he must have been there for a few days given how the room was now empty with some suits hung up in it, he was still holding onto the suit he brought to show.

Where the hell did everyone go?

Here of course is an alternative suit.

Mikhail steps forward to give an update on the contest.

"Comrades, I must apologize for my absence in this. Being ill in the winter is no joke. Even for a bear. Please allow me another night to judge all suits and get a winner.

Thank you comrades."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bear Needs A Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL