Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:53
Page:  1 
Further Clarification Started by: PrinceofCheese on Feb 14, '08 07:13
After further discussions within the crewleader group, Cab_Tufting has accepted the role of permanent crewleader which we feel is an apt and strong approach in the circumstances.

In addition, Intervention will serve as a captain to me in New York and provides another option for the homeless/new.

The gods are rather busy at the moment so Intervention may appear as a leader but in due course he will be rationalised to Captain as appropriate.

I expect both of these new appointments to come and discuss their key messages shortly.

Much love,

POC
Report Post Tip
Just a quick note.

Thanks for this opportunity POC, muchly appreciated.

To the rest of you, I am a little "tied up" at the moment. Rest assured, I will be taking the time to talk to you all in more detail later.

Cab.
Report Post Tip
Congulation Cab
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Cab, it will be honor to work alongside you.

Respect,

~ Ant ~
Report Post Tip
* A young, sexy man approaches the streets looking slightly nervous *

Ladies and Gentlemen, if I could have your attention for a minute please. I am going to make this short and sweet, as I am a bit busy right now. As you can see PrinceOfCheese has just set me up as one of his captains, running a small HQ alongside him in New York. We will be called The Revivals.

Some of you will know of me and many of you will not. For those who don't my bloodline has been cruising these streets for many years. None of them have come even close to getting an opportunity like this before, so I cannot put in to words how proud I currently feel.

My initial intention is to provide shelter for those that need it. Bear in mind i am not just going to let anyone into my HQ. If you manage to get a space with me you WILL follow the rules or face the consequences.

As far as changes go for New York, I am not Acting Godfather of this City, I do not have the power to make changes, however I will be working fully with PrinceOfCheese to try and make New York a city of great profit for all.

* Intervention finishes his speech and gets back to work *
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you both. I look forward to working with both of you.
Report Post Tip
"As far as changes go for New York, I am not Acting Godfather of this City, I do not have the power to make changes, however I will be working fully with PrinceOfCheese to try and make New York a city of great profit for all."

Oh dear,

Someone has a case of EgoMaximus....

How in earth would you be mistaken for the GF of NY when you just said that you were set up as one of POC's captains.
Report Post Tip
"How in earth would you be mistaken for the GF of NY when you just said that you were set up as one of POC's captains."

Oh dear,

Someone has a case of EgoMaximus....

Its supposed to be ON earth and its not GF, its AGF.

Tsk tsk tsk.
Report Post Tip
I do apoligize for my linguistic mistake, English is not my mother language.

Learning a language that goes right to left instead of left to right has left me with some idiomatic issues.

Nevertheless, my points stand.
Report Post Tip
Apology accepted buddy boy.

But more importantly, Signore Intervention speech was a mere lapse for his part and in no way should be seen as a manifestation of an inflated ego which you claim.

A simple mistake.

Like your faults in your previous speech.
Report Post Tip
One would hope....

But alas, based on his previous chats... I have my doubts.
Report Post Tip
I think I'm probably one of the proudest people here. Well done to both Cab and Intervention.
Report Post Tip
Well, if that was the case then it was still wrong for you to claim that Signore Intervention was such as your claim has no relation whatsoever in his speech, rather, it stemmed from your observation of him in previous chats.

That is all.
Report Post Tip
Apologies for my manners, Congratulations to you both!
Report Post Tip
Numbers4Glory heard the announcement and couldn't contain his delight. It was etched on his face by the broad smile he wore and he couldn't help but speak in support.

Although I myself know nothing about either of you, I am sure by looking over the diaries of dear old Dad that he would have been delighted to see these two individuals given this opportunity.

Intervention, faithful member of the Red Fez Connection under Cathy_Parks and I know this opportunity would have come for you with a1capon3. I can't express his vicarious delight well enough, so I hope you'll be contented by this display. I'm sure you'll justify the responsibility you're being afforded, especially with a RHM with such a beautiful name.

Cab_Tufting another faithful R.F.C. member. I'm told...you were great for us and we appreciated you joining Altitude. About god damn you setup in my opinion, I'm sure you'll have plans for your city, although hopefully you did not pick up too many bad habits during your African excursion.

With that said Numbers4Glory makes his way from the crowd, pleased to see two such men gifted this chance.
Report Post Tip
Numbers4Glory, I do feel the need to ask, who's RHM has an awsome name? :D
Report Post Tip
Before he had managed to reach the back of the crowd, he heard his name called. He stopped to address the red haired right hand man for Intervention.

I think you are aware sir, that I was most definately referring to yourself.

I do not know if you are familiar with my own stance upon one incorporating a digit into themselves, but just in case, I was de fucking lighted with your christian name. I am certain the Priest was delighted at your christening and the holy water was holier than when he started.

This talk of Priests reminded Numbers4Glory that it had been far too long since his last visit to Church.

Anyway brother, I was referring to yourself of course.
Report Post Tip
The Captain doesn't know you much personally Mr. Tufting, but he does know a bit about your bloodline, and he knows it to be an honorable one. Some people say your lack of street presence does not make you fit to be a CL, but The Captain disagrees. Street presence is a great thing, but it isn't the only thing. Besides, give the man a chance to have a presence now that he's a leader before you go running him outta town.

As for Invention as a Captain...please have the Gods take care of it ASAP...The Captain can't stand being on an equal level with such an ugly man...The Captain slaps Invention on the backJust kiddin' man, you know The Captain loves ya!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Further Clarification
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL