Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:06:42
Page:  1 
How To Stalk A Witch Started by: lOOPercentThatWitch on Nov 19, '19 18:05

Sabrina looked into her dressing room mirror one last time. Whisking away a bit of red lipstick from the corner of her mouth and checking out her mascara. Perfection! She was to meet her very favorite people within the half hour and wanted to look her best. Sabrina stood from the chair, spritzed perfume on her lovely self and wrapped her jacket around her body. Another peak into the mirror and she was off.

It was a short ride downtown, to their favorite locale, The Cotton Club. It had first been owned by Frank-Pirazzi and then later by Tony-Diamond. Both long dead in the dangerous world they live in, but never forgotten by the club. As the town car pulled out of traffic and to the curb, Sabrina flashed the driver her famous smile and slipped him a ten. He was in employment to @Princess but often helped Sabrina out from time to time getting around the city. It sure beat cabs and the gruffy cabbies who drove the vehicles. 

As soon as Sabrina stepped from the car to curb a short boy approached her, his arms filled with flowers larger than his head. She wondered how he could walk carrying such an arm load, much less see. He asked in a heavy New York accent if she was Sabrina Spellman and before she confirmed, pushed the bouquet towards her. 

"Mista @CommissarZverev says he be wantin' ya t' have 'em!"

Sabrina sighed. Him again. Non the less she didn't want the flowers to go to waste so she took them from the boy who seemed instantly relieved from the lack of load. The boy hung around a bit looking for a tip.

Surely Mr. Zverev has already tipped you.

It wasn't a question. The boy took the hint and scurried off. The bouquet was much more manageable in her arms, but still quite too lavish for her taste. Plus, the arrangement was all to wrong for courting a woman. Didn't Zverev know anything? Obviously not. Sabrina looked around for someone who would be better suited or more appreciated of the flowers but found no one. Only men walking in their business suits. She brought the flowers into the Cotton Club. Maybe she'd be able to pawn them off on her fellow MWM friends, @Princess and @StephaniePlum.

Dolls! Sabrina exclaimed to Princess and Stephanie as she approached the private table they held. You both look absolutely stunning! As always, of course. 

Sabrina gave a wink and pleasantries were exchanged. She then dropped the flowers onto a table nearby which brought many questions and teases from both women. 

"Wow, where did those come from?

"Someone has an admirer"

"Of course she does, look at her!"

Ohhhh stop. I'm sure @Viktor showers Princess with flowers every minute of every day.

Princess rolled her eyes. It was common knowledge she was constantly trying to pawn her husband off to literally anyone. However, Sabrina believed maybe she loved him? Sabrina moved to take her coat off and sit with the ladies. Once everything was settled and everyone had a Paris inspired coffee she spilled the beans.

They are from @CommissarZverev....again.

"Again?"

Asked Stephanie, who was under @Princess' dear husband in Philly and hadn't been fully caught up in the latest suitor. It's one of the reasons the three of them got together. There was MWM and also GFG. News had to be shared, gossip to be spun.

"Ughhh" Was Princess's response. "He's just a troll under a bridge. You can do so much better."

Oh goodness, I know. I hope you don't think I'm actually taking him up on any of his offers.

"Several offers, the man is relentless for our Sabrina" Princess said to Stephanie.

As relentless as he is being an idiot in our streets, maybe worse. Sabrina followed up to Stephanie, the two catching their Philly friend up. Two days ago he sent me four dozen red roses with promises to sweep me off to Paris. 

"How did this even start?" ​​​​​​​Asked Stephanie who then took a sip of her cappuccino awaiting a delicious story. 

I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, for business. Some pleasure. Mostly business. Okay, mostly pleasure. But I was able to make two profitable drug runs and one success organized crime. Which is where @CommissarZverev found me. I'd swear off the whole city, but you know how much I respect and absolutely adore Comrade Godfather Chairman @Mikhail. Plus it's Vegas! We must got for a MWM girls trip!!!!

Sabrina thought back to the organized crime, how there had been some sort of large art even the weekend she had been in town for business. Steal from an art gallery. Simple. Sure. No. Ugh. It was a disaster. The driver - Zverev himself - was so distracted by Sabrina's beauty he couldn't keep his eyes off of her and crashed the truck. They would have succeeded if it weren't for his poor driving skills. It was nice to be admired...from afar. 

"Wow." Stephanie said after Sabrina caught her up. The sarcasm was dripping. "Sounds like a real winner."

He's basically obsessed.

Princess nodded.

Yesterday he sent me a dual request. Something about star crossed lovers. If we cannot be together then we must die together. The man wanted to kill me and them himself! Sabrina took a sip of her coffee. So, would either of you like a bushel of flowers? I know, the colors are just terrible together, Zverev must be colorblind. But they do smell lovely. 

Both women denied the offer rather aggressively. 

The downside to all of this is now I have a stalker. The upside is, I think I'm over @Viktor. After being denied so harshly from being his wife, no offense Princess, my ego took quite the blow. I've basically been in hibernation mode. But now I'm back and ready to mingle. - with anyone besides Zverev. The guy creeps me out. Hopefully he'll get bored and stop sending me so many flowers. 

The ladies laughed and drank their coffee. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
“In Russia, witch is person who fly around on broom. Are you saying that you fly around? On a broom?”

Nikolai_Volkoff laughs merrily at the silliness of the idea.
Report Post Tip

Beep Beep

Rosie zooms around the Cotton club picking up drinks left behind, and using her broom to clean up discarded napkins.

Hello Ms.Sabrina, would you like a refill on your coffee?

Report Post Tip

"You want to hear witch joke?"

Report Post Tip

I heard its colder than a witches tit outside tonight. Can anyone help me make a comparison? Its for science I assure you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How To Stalk A Witch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL