Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:48
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Harty Pot Started by: MickeyAnderson on Nov 20, '19 08:26
So now that we have watched the Harty pot go on for over 22 days it is becoming apparent that the teams involved can probably go indefinitely.

So what I have would like to see as a game change for the harty pot is stages.

So for example.

The pot stays the normal 250k until the pot reaches 500 million.

When the pot reaches 500 million the anti-changes to 500k and the time goes down by five minutes.

When the pot reaches 750 million the prices is raised up to 750k and the time now drops by another five minutes.

When the pot reaches 1 billion the buy in goes up to 1 million and the time goes down five more more minutes.

At this point the pot would be 1 billion, the price would be 1 million and the time would be 15 minutes in between claims
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

It has come to a point where it is clear this can and will continue for a very long time this would help end it sooner it's a +1 for me

Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

While it is highly unlikely that an individual will win the pot at this moment, the idea of the by in jumping to 1 million precludes the possibility of a relatively youthful monster winning the prize.

Report Post Tip
Then scratch the money part and just do the time changing.

That still gives everyone the same equal chance to buy it.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Would be all for the time change, and as it goes up further keep reducing it

Report Post Tip

Time change seems much better than price increase.

For example every 250mil it goes up, timer goes down 5mins up to a point where only 5mins remain on the clock maybe?

Forcing someone to be here every 5 minutes because more money is thrown into it just does not seem right I do agree on the amount changes though.
Report Post Tip

i think its a solid idea

Report Post Tip
Good idea!
Report Post Tip

I'm completely for it either way. The time makes sense for sure, the money is logical. It makes more sense to require more of a payment for a higher payout. When you get to a 1 billion pot, it shouldn't be as big of a deal to toss a million at it. At that point it comes down to, how much do you want it?

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say "well, why change it?".

This is the most use the mod has seen in ages, let's not view that as a reason to change it and make it less likely to build up again.

Eventually, someone will lose concentration, or shit's gonna kick off... and that's when harty gets interesting. I say let 'er roll and see where this ends up.

Report Post Tip

Completely agree with SethRogen. Large pots are rare and have been won before. It wouldn't even make sense for any rule change to apply to the current pot, considering the money sunk into it already on the belief it would not move from the original premise. 

Report Post Tip

The problem is that if you increase the amount to pay in then it will prevent newer members from winning, and it will come down to who has the most money, and not down to who clicks last

Report Post Tip

I like the steady decrease in time, but not so much the increase in cash...

Report Post Tip

So the people who don't have the money to play simply get fucked?

Terrible idea. Can't believe so many +1s

How about you figure out who is out bidding you and shoot them, instead of trying to add shit changes.

Report Post Tip
The people who don’t have money don’t get to play it’s a simple as that......this is a billion dollar plus pot and no little gangster with only $250,000 is really going to make a difference...... Can we just be honest about that part for a moment

Maybe you haven’t been paying attention much but the pot is steadily climbing day by day with no end in sight, money is not the object at all. If some gangster wants to throw 250,000 at it.....I say let them but I am positive that they will be bought off within seconds of claiming it.

There is obviously teams involved in on this who watch the pot 24/7.

I have said it once before scrapped the money ideal, let’s just change the times so that this pot does not run Indefinitely, make it more challenging for the people who are involved to truly keep it...... If the times changed and it ended up dropping down to a five minute claim then a gangster with only 250 K may truly have a chance. At this point the 30 minute pot no gangster with only 250,000 is going to win.

But if nothing changes then I say let it grow as big as it can.

Eventually someone will slip.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

The people who don’t have money don’t get to play it’s a simple as that

Hey that sounds fun for the HUGE player base we have, excuse me while I go hit my head off a wall.

Report Post Tip
😂😂😂 Mickey that was the most self centered comment on this thread. If you change the time then it well for certain go to people who have more time on there hands. You say 5 mins do you realize how quickly that goes by?
I do agree the money should be changed after a certain threshold has been reached within the pot.

Allow me to be the one to slip here. Give you all the slip, I mean!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Harty Pot
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL