Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:06:02
Page:  1 
To arms! to arms! Started by: Dominic on Nov 20, '19 16:07

My friends, I have only one thing to say: TO ARMS! REBEL AGAINST THESE COMMUNIST TYRANTS! PUT "SOL" ON YOU PROFILE IT STANDS FOR "SONS OF LIBERTY!" FIGHT THE SOVIETS! KILL THEIR PEOPLE! REBEL, REBEL! FREE YOURSELVES! SHOOT EVERYONE IN THEIR CREWS! TO ARMS!

LIBERTY OR DEATH!!

Report Post Tip

Seems legit

Report Post Tip

For God's sake at least have the decency to kill me first

Report Post Tip

I told you he was a slimy wretch, Viktor.

Report Post Tip

I should heed your counsel more often, EsteemedBusinessman. Clearly your esteem should speak for itself.

Report Post Tip

Out on another walk with her little pup (still not CommissarZverev who would very much like being walked around on a leash), Sabrina came to a street corner with a crazed man yelling. 

TO ARMS! REBEL AGAINST THESE COMMUNIST TYRANTS! 

The man shouted at the top of his lungs. As people gathered he grabbed a soap box and continued to shout.

PUT "SOL" ON YOU PROFILE IT STANDS FOR "SONS OF LIBERTY!"

Well, she didn't exactly understand what profile was, but clearly the man was out of his mind. Dipping into his own private stash possibly. Suffering from a broken heart caused from the denial of a beautiful woman. maybe. Either way, the guy was off his rocker.  He continued to shout towards...at the growing crowd. 

FIGHT THE SOVIETS! KILL THEIR PEOPLE! REBEL, REBEL! FREE YOURSELVES! SHOOT EVERYONE IN THEIR CREWS! TO ARMS!

Sabrina wished her dog had taken a shit so she could throw it at the lunatic. Ugh. How he disgraced their streets with such garbage. She wondered if someone would prop up a sign saying "don't feed the troll", but at the same time, Sabrina didn't know if Dominic was a troll. More simply a man without a mind.  

LIBERTY OR DEATH!!

Honestly, how was this man still alive. Shouting about everyone killing everyone? Or possibly he wanted his home city to kill everyone? Sabrina had more answers than questions and this was probably a fair statement for everyone else. 

Excuse me, Mr. Dominic, but what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Sabrina's pup made a bark and she reached down taking it into her arms. 

Are you out here shouting in hopes that your city, your district, your crew leader take up arms and shoot everyone? Are you letting us know that Detroit plans to strike terror and death onto our world? I hope you have ran these "plans" across your crew leader, Don @SeanCallan

Sabrina laid a hand on her pup and gently gave him scratches behind his ears as she held him.

Maybe we'll see a new article in your fabulous paper. I can see the headline now: Crazed man from Detroit, Dominic, plans to over throw the soviets in Las Vegas and over throwing their leader GFC Mikhail. 

Taking a pause, Sabrina shook her head at such foolishness. How dare Dominic seek chaos and destruction on the good folks in Las Vegas. 

Or maybe, just maybe, you should stop shouting on these streets on how we should all kill each other, the soviets. Sabrina looks around her. It seems we are in a time of peace. Why are you trying to take the peace away from us? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

beep beep trash detected 

I like to keep everything tidy and clean however I do not think I have a broom big enough to clean this up 

Rolls away 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: To arms! to arms!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL