Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:34
Page:  1 
Regarding myself. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Feb 14, '08 13:24
An old man sidles up to the topmost step of the Curimbulous Peredicus HQ building. He clears his throat...

Fellow mafioso's,

It would seem that our plans here are a little "up in the air" at the moment. It is still a little unclear as to whether I will be remaining bold.

These decisions are out of my hands and are currently under discussion by the respective Acting Godfathers of these fine cities of ours. I am hoping this will be cleared up ASAP to avoid any more turbulence in this thing of ours.

For the time being you may all assume that I am still very much a part of the Curimbulous Peredicus setup and will remain as such for the foreseeable future. As such, my sub division of Curimbulous Peredicus can be assumed to be following the lead of Altitude. I am expecting my members to accept this leadership and I will be holding true to the values that have been laid down by Altitude.

I would like to assure you that I do not take kindly to troublemakers or "boat rockers" and anyone behaving as such will be dealt with swiftly by either myself, or in my absence Altitude.

I shall also be expecting a concerted effort by any of those serving under myself to make an impact in this thing of ours. Too long have our streets been plagued by a veil of silence somewhat caused by a general feeling of disdain amongst the community, this is something I hope to play a large part in remedying.

Keep an eye on the Philadelphia Business District, I hope to be sponsoring some new establishments over the coming days and will be playing as much of a part in promoting these ventures as I have time for.

Tips his head and listens to the oh so familiar pessimism....

All talk, no action?

Scoffs.....

I think that remains to be seen, but a fair question nonetheless. I cannot really comment on how things are going to pan out, but actions speak louder than words I hear and on that note I bid you farewell for now.

Tips his hat and shuffles into the HQ.
Report Post Tip
"It would seem that our plans here are a little "up in the air" at the moment. It is still a little unclear as to whether I will be remaining bold"

Of course they are you haven't been told what to do yet by those string pullers.
Report Post Tip
She stops to listen to the elderly man speaking in the street. She nods a little listening and lights a clove cigarette and blows out a steady stream of smoke. She smiles warmly as he stops speaking and steps forward to give her feedback

I look forward to seeing new businesses in Philly and the streets come alive again. Congratulations on your new suit Mr. Tufting Sir, and I hope you stay as a leader here.

She nods to him approvingly and continues down the street puffing on her clove
Report Post Tip
Congrats Cab, i look forward to working for you and see no reason why you shouldn't stay bold, hopefully for a very long time.
Report Post Tip
Congulation Cab
Report Post Tip
Mr . Tufting,

I'm a bit concerned about the validity of one of your claims. I hear that you would like to bring life back to our streets. Unfortunately, your public speaking record is a bit sparse. You see, according to the records you have only given 16 public speeches.

Why have you been so silent for so long? Also, why the sudden change of heart? have you overcome your agoraphobia?
Report Post Tip
Like I pointed out zomg, the all too familiar pessimism has been noted.

As I said, actions speak louder than words.

I only hope I can prove you wrong sir.
Report Post Tip
You know you're popular when the cynics pop out.

Congrats Cab on being thought of as a cunt. It's your first step to being a good leader.
Report Post Tip
Mr Cheeseypoo,

I don't believe I ever made any conjecture as to Senor Tufting's cunt status. I just read his words and wondered at an apparent logical fallacy. Please do not put words into my mouth. I'd much rather have some Sharp Cheddar.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Regarding myself.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL