Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:28:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Who has had the most. Started by: Ezzergood on Nov 23, '19 19:06
..crews? As in, who has been a leader the most times? Goku? MissNikki? That annoying bastard that uses the same crew name each time? I'm pretty sure those who are perennial crewleaders will have kept a record (come on, we're all nerds here). So step right up and hit us with your magic number. Let's find out once and for all who is the most over-authed person on MR.

Rules: Only authed crews count, no rogues (sorry Frankie!). Also, just this game please, not the .org days.
Report Post Tip
That annoying guy that uses the same crew name over and over doesn’t narrow it down far enough
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Also, just this game please, not the .org days."

I'll not be in this list then!

Tiggy
Telkin

There are more but only two I see around currently that you can see bold at least twice a year. Great people nonetheless.
Report Post Tip

Tiggy
Telkin

There are more but only two I see around currently that you can see bold at least twice a year. Great people nonetheless.

Nuh uh! I went over a year and a half without auth not long ago. ;) 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Striphe. Although he never lasts that long :(
Report Post Tip

There was a point in time where I had like crew leader 8 accounts in a row and they all died within 2 months. RIP my luck

Report Post Tip

me lol yeah boy

Report Post Tip
Whoreable.
Report Post Tip

I'm on my 9th. But I don't seem to last long either lol

People who got CL and GF pre-districts fairly often are probably the most valuable ones in my opinion.

I cannot remember who that would put on a list as my memory isn't that good but I am sure there are a few.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter has to be up there near the top, as long as I remember she has always been a CL. 

Report Post Tip

I've only got 2, so I'm out, lol

Report Post Tip
Ladyfighter is a great shout Zebrish, I think we have a new front-runner.
Report Post Tip

Currently on number 13 since 2012.

I need a hobby.

Report Post Tip

That's a lot in a short space of time Viktor!

I thought Warrior had a lot, sure he's on 15 or 16, but that's since 2009. 

Report Post Tip

7 times before retiring. 

Report Post Tip

These stats really show that its just a rinse and repeat. 

Report Post Tip
Nice one Steve. Yeah I forgot about Warrior, he must have nearly twenty then. Could be the magic number!

Rinse and repeat? Perhaps, there has always been a case of 'same old names in bold'. Or maybe it's just that there are bloodlines that can be trusted to run a family, no matter who is at the top making the calls.

Tbh my numbers might be slightly high but there is only maybe about 5 or 6 of those that were any good.

Some of them runs were quite short lived.

~ Warrior

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who has had the most.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL