Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:35:05
Page:  1 
Be A Good Man Started by: Destro_Whelan on Nov 24, '19 18:10

A young child runs through the crowded streets wearing hole-ridden socks, tattered and torn pants with suspender straps over top a shirt that may have once been white.  A large shiny metallic mask covers the child's face, the crowd cannot see the fear in the young buy's eyes.  Tucked in the boy's back pocket was a red sealed envelope.  

"Papa?" he called out to the busy streets.  No one answered.  The young child continued to run through the cold streets, shivering as he made his way.  He ran up to a nearby street vendor.

"Papa!" he exclaimed and reaches his tiny arms out to the man.

"I ain't your papa, kid!  Now get outta here!"

The grumpy street merchant kicked the child into a puddle of muck.  Cruel laughter by some nearby hooligans cut through the cold like a knife.  The child wiped the mud from his mask as a man reached out his hand.  The boy reached for his hand in return, however the man was not reaching for the child, but rather a cigarette butt that had been floating in the puddle.  The man proceeded to put it in his mouth.  "Even I know you're not supposed to do that" the toddler thought to himself as he looked up quizzically from the mud at the man.  

He stood up, now completely soiled from the mud and found shelter in a nearby alley.  He pulled the red envelope from his back pocket and looked at it.  He was unable to read it, but it gave the child comfort.

"Mama." the child said aloud to the envelope.

Many years later, Destro_Whelan sat alongside a fountain, his bare feet dangling in the water.  He liked the way the water felt between his toes.  In his hands was the same envelope he had since he was a young boy.  He would open it from time to time, reading it, sometimes just staring at it.  Where had he come from?  Who were his parents?  Why had he been left all alone to fend for himself on the cold harsh streets?

He pondered this as he looked down at the letter, the beautifully hand-written words calling out to him.

BE A GOOD MAN

Destro_Whelan tucked the letter away into the breast pocket of his jacket and looked out across the water.

"I will" he said aloud.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,060,000 Tip

Walks down there road with his frost bitten toes

“I’m looking for a good man”

Sadly my heater has broken my electric’s about to run dry. My life is a mess, can anyone help?

Report Post Tip

What a poor saint

Report Post Tip

Furios were lookinf for a kid, he had heard he perhaps were somewhere here around so he search the place very carefully but couldnt see him, he suely wanted to get him since he promised his dad to find him so his mother could stop crying because she didnt know where he was.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Be A Good Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL