Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:29:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Durden spawn Started by: TheVirginan on Nov 24, '19 20:18
Zanqueef calm down brother this guy is a busy man and a very well trusted and established individual
Report Post Tip

i am spawning them on the 10 did i miss count the days work is kicking my ass.

Report Post Tip

Dec 29, 22:53:09    You were transferred 2.00 credits from Moose. 

Report Post Tip

there is now 172 credits in the pot

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dec 30, 12:58:08    You were transferred 250.00 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "For the durden spawn" was included

Report Post Tip

there is now 422 credits in the pot thank you 

Report Post Tip
When the fuck is this going to be I'm fucking losing fucking patience. Fuck
Report Post Tip

The 10 will be the day i spawn them it will be on a Friday that way people have kills for the weekend.

Report Post Tip

Damn ass chicken calm down, you act like there hasn’t been 6000 burdens Spond in the past 24 hours Damn ass chicken calm down, you act like there hasn’t been 6000 burdens Spond in the past Two days

I know DeanWinchester- that whiny pussy AssChicken needs to chill

Report Post Tip
Jan 08, 22:10:43 You were transferred 3.00 credits from Moose. The note "Last minute donation for the spawn." was included.
Report Post Tip

There is now 425 in the pot

Report Post Tip

Jan 09, 19:23:26    You were transferred 75.00 credits from Raphael. The note "Durden spawn" was included.

Report Post Tip

Hey every one i might have to spawn them on the 12 hopefully all the BGs are all gone by tomorrow. 

But i dont think they will be but i will try to spawn them tomorrow. 

I also want to Thank every one who helping get all the credits together.

Report Post Tip
This is bull fucking shit. I knew this guy would screw us

i get this when i try to spawn them

Tyler's family still has some bodyguards running around. You need to put them out of their misery first. Please try back at a later time.

Why are things getting so heated in here.

Heath is doing something that he doesn't have to and trying to help the community to get some durdens, 

Unfortunately there has been some speed bumps along the way all of which have been unavoidable.

For those who do not know, you can not spawn durdens while there are still durden BGs around the game simply will not let you!

Heath has sent over the 500 credits to me now. I will release the durdens as soon as I am able to do so! Whether this be in 1 day or in 5 days. But you better believe it I'll be trying almost hourly to release them! 

Thank you heath_barkley for your hard work raising the funds!

Let me get this straight

The COMMUNITY donates 500 credits and we wait 6 months for the FUCKING SPAWN and with those 500 said credits we get 700 durdens?

This guy used us for his own political agenda, am I the only one that sees this?

I'm not a math person someone fucking help me m8s. Someone fucking help please help
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $66,666 Tip

The current durden spawn was not spawned by Heath_Barkley. They were spawned by the game (probably Izzy) to celebrate the new Godfather promotions. Obviously it will delay this thread's spawn, so perhaps we can all just enjoy free durdens as we benefit from the work our current Godfathers have put in over the past 120+ days. 

Report Post Tip

It’s honestly a shame that this guy had to give credits to his godfather so he could launch the spawn due to people getting angry. When the root of their own anger is simply that they do not understand game mechanics.

If you really think the admin’s would allow that in the first place, then you’re absolutely wrong.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Durden spawn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL