Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:49:56
Page:  1 
Tales of a Villain's Son, Vol. 1: The Flat Tire Started by: Destro_Whelan on Nov 25, '19 14:19

"Of all the rotten luck!" the young woman muttered to herself as she pulled off to the side of the road.. her flat tire flapping in the rain.  She was performing a mule task for the local mob, and her car was packed with drug units and bags of cash.  Being a pretty and innocent-looking woman often let her travel from city to city undetected by police, but she always ran the risk of being intercepted by other criminal elements, or worse yet, assaulted.

She stood outside, pulling her coat over her head to shield herself from the rain, lamenting her flat tire.  Suddenly, lightning crashed, revealing a looming, menacing silhouette before her eyes, the lightning illuminating his metal face momentarily.  She screamed and fell backwards into a puddle as the metal-faced man brandished a long black, iron rod and raised it.  The woman shut her eyes tightly, bracing herself to die.  She always knew this was risky work, she should have never agreed to get involved.

"Here, let me help you, ma'am."

The figure was none other than Destro_Whelan, and the rod he was holding was a tire iron.  He got to work immediately, jacking her car up and removing the flat.  After realizing the woman had no spare, Destro returned to his own car and removed one of the tires from it and gave it to her.  After securing the tire, he noticed a bag had fallen from the car.  He opened it and saw it was a bag of cash.  Being that it was not his, he returned it to the car so that it would not get wet in the rain.

"You're all set!  Have a great trip!"

"Thank you so much.  But how will you get back now?  Can I give you a ride back to town?" the woman asked.

"No," Destro_Whelan replied solemnly.  "I will walk.  I have a lot of thinking to do, about who my parents were and what my origin is and such."

"Of course.  Well, thank you again.  I hope you find what you're looking for."

The woman got into her car and sped off into the night, flicking her cigarette out the window.  She looked in her rearview mirror as the raindrops bounced from Destro_Whelan's metal mask.  Destro_Whelan disappeared into the darkness as she barreled up the highway.  From the shadows, a man emerged and took the woman's cigarette butt from the puddle and put it in his mouth.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tales of a Villain's Son, Vol. 1: The Flat Tire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL