Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:16:47
Page:  1 
The start of a genius Started by: Tiki on Dec 03, '19 02:11

(So this is me in baby form, damn, I have to endure this boring thing called growing up. Oh well, no matter, I will just be looked at as a genius.

Looking up at the night sky, ah my father left me here on this cold step ...are they going to just stand there looking out the window or are they going to open the door. Don't they know it's cold out here?)

"Dear..its a baby..wrapped up with sheets..he has a letter with a necklace with him!" The man said, as a woman came out the door.

"What!?!?...well don't just stand there..move out of my way so I can warm up the baby..babies should never be outside too long..they can get sick and die." The woman said, making her husband move out of her way.

(So the couple doesn't look that old, looks like I can have a slight quiet life and find a way to become stronger. But the quiet life won't last long, because even though they are a good couple and simple, with me being here, and growing up, I won't have an easy road ahead of me..bleh, thanks dad, you threw me in this couples lap, fine..I just hope you make good on your promise..eh..oh right..I'm supposed to cry like a normal baby.) "Uwu..waaahhh uwahhh.." The baby cried.

As they went inside, the woman took the necklace and the letters away, hiding it in a safe place, "You don't think this kid came from that clan that is getting destroyed so you?" The woman asked.

"That necklace proves he comes from that clan..we must do all that we can to protect him and help him get stronger..this child won't have time to relax..he will have a hard road ahead of him." The male stated, as the woman nodded.

Rocking the baby to sleep, the male went to bed as the female went to sleep, rocking the baby.

As the next few years came, they came to call the baby tiki, and the males name was joe, and the females name was Selena, they wouldn't let tiki call them mom and dad, Because they knew someday his real parents would come back.

But they had him read the history of the world, and today's events, as would grew from time to time, he would train. When he trained he didn't train like a normal person, he preferred to train where no one was around, that was the time he would do harsh training. When Joe and Selena were around, he would pretend to not know a thing.

Seeing someone coming, he flipped and landed on his feet, he stretched. Pretending to be slightly lazy, he was already six years old and he had already passed entering the world of Qi, he was in the 3rd level of the first stage of Qi. Most six years olds were just barely entering the stage of Qi, let alone being a third level first stage.

Even though he was a genius, it wasn't enough, he needed you get stronger, as he quickly laid down, closing his eyes, he saw a shadow covering him. He opened his eyes, and noticed it was a man, a man he had never seen before.

He then sat up quickly, as he looked up at the man and saw the man staring at him, Tiki raised his brow, as he stood up.

"Hello, you must be Tiki?" The male said.

"Yes?..and who might you be?" Tiki asked the male.

"Your father...I won't hide that from you, but I would like you to keep this from everyone else, including the couple you live with..and I will help you as much as I can..including this." His father said, as Tiki looks down at his hand.

"What's that?..is that the Qi pill?" Tiki asked.

"Yeah..its a high quality..you will have to train hard, and this will get you to third stage eighth level in your Qi..but by the time you are done here..you will be in the second tier third stage..higher than anyone around you..and you will be ten years old...you are my son, you will need to protect yourself and those you care about..and once you get to these levels I will reveal my identity." His father said, as Tiki nodded taking the quarter sized pill, it was purple.

"Okay...and if I need to get fighting styles?..how am I going to get into the library?" Tiki asked.

"Well, just take this pendant and you should be able to enter anything with this..considering we are a royal family." He said as tiki nodded.

"Okay, so I will take this pill and cultivate it and then go get some fighting style techniques." Tiki said as his father nodded.

"Your mother would have been proud, I'm glad I was able to do this for her." He said, as he walked off and waved.

(Hmm...something tells me this path is going to be a hard one..but I need you become stronger and for now, I need to stay under the radar.)

As he watched the man disappear, he then looked around and saw no one, he then popped the pill in his mouth, swallowing it. As he swallowed it, he felt a qi overload, as he grunted a little, keeping quiet. He then sat in indian style, and put both hands near his center, as if he was holding a ball.

Closing his eyes, as he meditated, going into the second stage, then get going past the bottle neck of the stage, he then entered third stage, going through the levels, he entered fourth stage hitting the tenth level, as he opened his eyes, he stretched, and saw no one around.

Seeing it was dark, he put the pendant away and stood up, and ran home.

Stepping into the house, he could smell food had been cooked, and the couple cheered that he was home, "Tiki how is your training going." Joe asked.

"Its okay..but it could be better." Tiki said, as Joe nodded.

"That's good you aren't cocky about it..you are a good boy..I'm glad that we are doing something right." Joe said, as Selena nodded.

"Uhm...I'm at a point where I can go get a few techniques." Tiki said, as they both looked between each other a rejoiced.

"Only six years old and you can get techniques I'm glad, alright, which means i can give you a couple of gifts soon." Joe said, as selena cheered.

"Well, if that's alright with you two, I'm going tomorrow to get it..so Joe I know you have things to do tomorrow in the city, so I will do it while you are busy..so as not to take up your time." Tiki said, as Joe nodded.

"Good, good idea my boy, you have a respectable attitude, don't lose that..it will get you places that you will need to go for your long and hard path...alright enough of this talk, let's finish eating and get right to bed, we have an early start and tomorrow is going to be a long day." Joe said as Tiki nodded.

As they ate, Selena began to talk to Joe about some of the things that were going on in the small town that they lived in. Tiki already knew all of this, in fact because of all the problems he would get bullied from time to time, but instead of fighting, he ignored, which got him bullied more, but he needed to be stronger before he could show off, he need to get into the tier stages of QI after all he was just in the first stages of Qi and he was still too low to do anything.

(Since I'm too low, tomorrow when I go into the city, I will go to the library to go get my fighting styles then I will also study arrays, and become the most powerful person alive. I don't just want to protect this couple that took me in, I also want to rebuild my clan back up, after all it was a royal clan. From what I hear, not everyone is dead. They are mostly in hiding. Well good, then I can get at least into the first tier stages then start to show off.) He thought deeply as the conversation went on. He finally finished eating, he was full enough, he would then go meditate and go sleep.

"I'm done..if you wish I can help with the clean up." Tiki stated.

"No..leave that to me Tiki, you are a good boy, you just gotta get some sleep..and let me clean this up." Selena said, as Tiki nodded.

"Okay, well good night..I will see you in the morning." He said, as they nodded.

He then got up and walked to his room, shutting the door and all the windows, to meditate in secret.

He then sat down on his bed and sat in the same position as he did earlier, closing his eyes, he then felt his Qi rising again, getting into fifth stage, hitting the ninth level, he felt it tisng again, as he went past sixth stage, then moving past Seventh stage, he could feel the Qi was becoming visible, he then felt it rise again until he hit the first tier fifth stage first level, as he opened his eyes then stretched and closed his eyes again. He felt as if he could meditate into the morning. He then meditated a little more and felt himself right again, as he hit first tier eighth stage, seventh level.

He stretched as he his body naturally laid itself down falling into a deep sleep going into the next morning.

As the sun rose, making it the next morning, the birds began to chirp, but the sun wasn't shining, but it wasn't raining, so that was good. He then stretched, quickly getting waking up before anyone. He then got his change of clothes and went to hop into the shower, grabbing a towel as well. He then quickly cleaned himself and got out.

As he finished, he dried himself off and quickly got dressed, getting ready for the day and to leave.

Then after he was done, he heard his door being opened as he went to leave, it was Selena coming to check on him, he looked at her, as she smiled.

"Breakfast is ready, I also made lunch and I have money for you, in case you don't want to eat it..or in case you get stuck somewhere you can pay for lodgings and food." She said, as he nodded going to sit down to eat.

Tiki sat down and started to serve himself quietly as she went to wake up Joe, tiki sighed, feeling a bit energized. He realized that Joe was already awake, he was just meditating, Tiki smirked a little without realizing and went back to eating.

(Even though I only lived here for about six years, why do I feel like I don't know a thing about them, although they seem trustworthy, they sure seem secretive...more than me even..hmm..looks like I'm just going to have to make sure I can ensure the safety of those who took care of me and those around me..so it looks like I'll have to get some better than decent fighting style books and scrolls...I'm at the stage where I can have four types of fighting styles, hmm..i bet i could even combine them...this should be good..well I better hurry up and finish, so we can get going...otherwise if I don't we might be late..or he might not want you go at all..either way that would be good to go by myself, I could probably get some fighting experience from the other kids my age or older...heh..oh well I guess I have to make due.)

As Tiki quickly finished eating, he then went to clean his own dishes for Selena, and saw that Joe came out to eat.

"Are you ready, my boy?" Joe asked.

"Yes, I just finished cleaning my dishes..I will go get us packed quickly while you eat." Tiki said, as Joe nodded and started to eat.

Tiki then went to grab everything and put it in the back of the truck. He put the sacks of flour in and then put the weapons on top and around the bags. As he finished with that, getting help from one of the other people who lived, because he didn't want to look too much out of the ordinary, although he could have easily handled this task on his own, he wanted to blend in as much as possible until he couldn't blend in no more.

"Tiki you really a big help, I'm glad we got all this done before Joe was done with his breakfast. Thank you." The helper said.

"No problem, I don't mind helping, I had nothing to do anyway, if you need help in the future just come looking for me, and I will do my best." Tiki said, his face looked soft but bored.

"Haha..alright..well here comes through boss now..you go ahead and get in, I will get back to work." The helper said as Tiki got into the truck.

A few minutes later they were on the road, on their way to the big city,you do some business and or take care of things. As Joe drove, Tiki looked out the window, seeing the scene that he never got to see before, it was such a big world and Tiki was going to explore it, with or without anyone's help.

Tiki felt like he was being stared at, so he looked over at Joe, who was between him and the road, Tiki raised a brow, and looked out the window.

"What is it Joe? Are you going to continue to stare at me or are you going to say something?" Tiki asked as he looked back at Joe who was now wide eyed.

"Oh..ahem..well I wanted to ask..did you meet up with someone in the past two days?" Joe asked, as he looked back at the road.

"Yeah...although I don't know his name..but he said he is my dad..I kind of believe him, but I wanna get stronger before anything weird happens." Tiki said, as he looked back out the window.

"Well he us really your father...from what I got told, the clan you come from is a royal clan, and the clan was almost all killed off...by one of the neighboring clans..the other clans didn't want to get involved, for the sake of their clans, so they also had monsters and beasts at the back as well...from what I heard, your mother died giving birth to you...that night, the enemy gave chase, your father killed them off, and I'm not guessing because of the rumors..but he put you here for your protection and he let people think he died with your mother that night." Joe said, as Tiki looked at Joe with curiosity.

"I'm guessing my clan is the highest..so someone was secretly planning, someone who hated my father...with power like that, yeah you tend to make jealous enemies along the way." He said, as Joe nodded.

"So, from what I got told by your father, is that I have to give you a couple of gifts and then we go out separate ways..you can still come and visit...and have us move with you..but not until you are sixteen..you should be immortal and heaven realm..I already told Selena so she won't freak out, so don't worry about us, you just do what you want and keep moving forward, and don't trust people so easily...there are people who aren't sincere and will take advantage of you." Joe said, as Tiki nodded.

"Okay, did he say anything else?" Tiki asked.

"Yes, that you don't give out his name just yet, and as soon as you get your four fighting styles you must go back to where you were born..it's already been fixed up, and your name is on it, so no one will bother you..by the time you get there, there will be people of your clan already there." Joe said as Tiki nodded.

"Good, I will give you these two right now, since we aren't far from town...make sure you keep them hidden, there is more than enough to help you with your training and getting special herbs and going to auctions..so just careful." Joe finished as he gave Tiki the necklace and a letter. Tiki put them in his inside pockets.

A few minutes later, they entered the big city, people were walking around, he noticed q fresh bread market and a clothing's market to advertise their stores along with a few other things.

As they drove along, down a little ways, he could see the technique fighting styles library, he cheered, as they drove up to the front doors, and he looked back at Joe.

"Well, it looks like this is goodbye for now." Joe said.

"Actually it means see you later..it's never goodbye, because we will meet when I'm sixteen and I will make sure you guys have everything." Tiki said as Joe nodded, looking as if he was about to cry.

"Alright Tiki, I will see you then, but remember becoming stronger is your first priority...then come see us." Joe said, as he hugged Tiki, and sniffled a little.

"Well see you then." Tiki said pulling away and opening the car door and got out, as he went to get out, someone hopped in and shut the door.

"See yah tiki!" The man said, as Tiki smiled and waved.

As Tiki waved Joe drove off and Tiki sighed, and then went into the library, and as he entered, he saw it all, scrolls and books of fighting styles and techniques. Tiki could feel his first one, it was like it was saying come here, so Tiki jumped from balcony to balcony, and finally found what looked like something chained up.

"No..that is too powerful...you are too young!" The man yelled, Tiki ignored.

As Tiki touched it, the chains broke off a little, and people gasped, Tiki then closed his eyes and used his Qi to break it, and it finally broke, And as he touched it, it responded to him, as Tiki cheered.

"Holy shit, you must be a genius cultivator...you are one powerful little boy… Please tell me your level?" The elder asked.

"The late stages of the first tier, about to move into the second tier." Tiki said, as everyone gasped.

"How is that possible...you are only six years old...am I right?" The elder paused, and Tiki nodded, "Well, the only other one like that was a clan leader of a royal clan..but he died six years ago..hmm...interesting boy..well you are able to pick three more." The elder finished as he paid his respects.

Tiki then moved around and suddenly he could hear a voice, as he put the first one away as he looked around he could hear it again. The higher he went, the louder it seemed to be, he finally hit the top floor, and saw it, it was gold and purple and touched it, and it seemed to react to him as well, as the elders eyes widened.

"God technique?" The man whispered, as Tiki quickly grabbed it and cheered again, he heard everyone gasp.

"A God technique?..what is that?" Tiki asked, he only knew of it slightly.

"A god technique is where a person who is of a godly power and rank who can only touch those or even began to train with them...you really are a genius kid." The elder said as Tiki bowed in respect.

"Sir you praise me too high, I'm just a cultivator trying to survive." Tiki said respectfully.

"Alright you have two more to get." The elder said as Tiki moved around a bit more.

He then put away the god technique scroll, and saw two books side by side, one was forbidden and only half written and the other was demonic technique that looked to be slightly hidden.

As he picked them up the elder then gasped, "How is this possible, well since its you...its possible..good luck kid..I hope when you come back, it will be with you getting a discipline." The elder said, as Tiki smiled and waved.

(Hmm..is it just me or was that elder really stronger..as if it was from out of this world?..heh whatever I'm not going to worry about it..right now I need to go and train..but first I need you find the place I was born, from what Joe said, it will have my name on it..hmm..I can't just go up to a random stranger..the might have ill intent..so I need to do this on my own..what a pain.)

As Tiki started to leave a group of boys walked up to him laughing, Tiki sighed giving them a bored look. "Hey kid, give us the techniques, you are too young for them..and we can better cultivate than you..haha.." Tiki just ignored them and walked by.

"Hey!...I know you hear him talking to you." The other guy said, tiki just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah..what of it?..I can choose to keep walking or fight you..but two things..that's childish and two it's against the rules..and three ..I added this one..I got my own techniques with my hard work and with my own two hands..what can you do?..the techniques I got can't be touched by you..from what the elderly said its impossible..but somehow I can touch it..do you think you can? Then come and try ...and if you lay a finger on me..the elder that's looking down at us from the eighth landing will have strung up so fast you wouldn't know what happened to you." Tiki stated softly, looking bored as he pointed up.

Then suddenly the elder appeared behind Tiki as he chuckled, "haha...good one kid..but how did you know I was watching?" The elder stated as the guys gasped.

"Hmm..well it is your most special sanctuary..so you watch everyone that comes and goes..and if you aren't in the front you would have to use something to see if anyone has ill intent to fight..but even though you hid your power level, somehow I could tell right from the start of who you were." Tiki stated as the man laughed right before he almost got scolded.

"Good...you really are a respectable genius..most people couldn't tell...haha...and for your boys..how should I punish you hmm?..also if you go running and telling your parents..how do you think they will be if they find out you picked on a six year old little boy?" The elder said as he raised a brown,the guys gasped.

"Now then, stay behind after your studies for your punishment..as for you little one..just let me know if there is anything I can do for you." The elder stated as the guys ran off to do their own thing for now.

"Uhm..can you let me whisper it..it is a problem if everyone knew about it?" Tiki stated as the elder nodded and he bent down for tiki.

"What is it kid?" The elder whispered.

"Well..there was a clan home that was burnt down...six years ago..I'm supposed to go to that place..can you give me directions..I'm Tiki." He whispered.

"Come with me..your right this is a private matter.." The elder said, as he took Tiki and disappeared.

They appeared in his office and the elder closed the door, "You must be his kid..your father came and he told me to give a few things and send you right to the clan home..I'm glad I got the honor of meeting you before anything bad happened...I am a friend of your fathers..I will put the map into your mind because saying it will just cause more problems..now as for the things your father wanted me to give you..it's called a space bracelet..you can store things in it..it's a magic item and its rare..so keep it at all times..and then last by not least, I will give you the forbidden weapon since you got the forbidden technique scroll." The elder said, as he handed him the sword with a black purple and gold on it.

"Thank you elder." Tiki said, as the elder put a finger to tiki's temples and out the map into his mind gently.

"Now out everything else into the bracelet ..it has a huge amount of storage in it..it will keep you from being robbed..and it's a jade so no one will think of it." The elder said, as Tiki made the items disappear into the bracelet.

"Well also..since you helped me with those guys I will give two beads...the space realm bead ..and the immortal realm bead...make sure you keep this hidden because once you fully cultivate both it will help with all your techniques and the beads give you power..although I call it a bead ...the correct term is orb..because it's the size of an orb..and it has a huge amount of power..enough to get you into unimaginary levels in your cultivation..that is a thank you to you." The elder said.

"Thank you elder..I will do as you say and work hard..I am forever greatful." Tiki said, as he bowed.

"Haha...little one you are too respectful and wise at your age." The elder laughed as they appeared back in the main front of the library.

"Well I will see you later elder." Tiki said as the orbs appeared in his bracelet.

A few minutes later, Tiki was following the map, as he looked around passing by people, he saw a group of people going into a restaurant, he also saw landmarks that made history and still making history. Tiki passed by a street cooking vender place, and stopped. He dug into his pocket and handed the man some cash and he got some hot fresh cooked buns and with a container filled with rice and fried chicken. Tiki then went to sit at a table and quietly but quickly ate his food, as he ate his food, he saw a little girl with her daddy, giggling as he had her on his shoulder, teasing her. Suddenly tiki missed the old couple that took care of him, he had to look away or he would probably cry like a little girl.

As he looked away he finally saw it, the home of the clan..it actually wasn't that far...but it was a long way down. He slowly finished his food, and as the waiter came to pick up his dishes he gave a tip. He then bowed to the man, and walked down towards the clan home, as he could see a group of people, he then started to go across the buddy road, running trying not to get hit, he made it.

He then saw some men at the front who nodded as they opened the gates for him, he then saw how big the place actually was. So from now, until he was 16 he would be living here and training, becoming a strong person, so he could protect himself and those around him. He couldn't wait to quickly get started, he was so excited that he ran towards his new future.

Report Post Tip

What a genius. Tiki is a proper viligante.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The start of a genius
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL