Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 17:57:01
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
The Money Shot Started by: MickeyAnderson on Nov 29, '19 01:10

What is "The Money Shot" or should I say what could be "The Money Shot"

So "The Money Shot" would bring together both a V-day comp and a Rouge together!!!!

"The Money Shot" would pop up maybe just a few times in a 24 hour time frame, It may start with a pro time already running. That pro time could be anything from 1 minute to 4 hours. (maybe even make it to where it isn't a guaranteed kill, you still have a good chance of hitting it, but not for sure.  It would shoot back at you like a Tyler would if you failed the shot no matter the city because it is open to all cities to shoot at )

"The Money Shot" would hold an unknown bounty on it's head. The bounty could be different every time, and could consist of anything from game cash, Credits, and maybe even a perk of some kind.

There would be no announcement on IRC that "The Money Shot" showed up, just maybe when it was killed and what the bounty was for killing it. The killer's name stays anonymous.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $220,000 Tip

If you were going to implement this then I would suggest making it at most once a week. Plus making it a fully fledged NPC. If you shoot and miss it gets a pro wack until it shoots back, its gun and BGs are randomly assigned based on the user base every time it shoots or is shot at, so one minute it could have Mikhails stats, the next mine, then next yours. The reward should be random too as you said, ranging from a few hundred upwards, great rewards are possible, but you could also die if you miss.

Also, tto ensure people do shoit at it, if no one attacks it within say 4 hours, it starts killing BGs. Basically a completely functional NPC rogue character.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I think this sounds like an interesting idea.  Nice work there signore MickeyAnderson.  Also input from Neil adds to the intrigue.  Hope to see something like this implemented.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

+1

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I think this sounds like an interesting idea, particularly with Neil's additions. My only thought is that it should perhaps not be quite so extreme in terms of the stat-variation. Otherwise, I'd anticipate it becoming something that only the people at the very top of the pyramid participate in- or at least the vast majority. I'd suggest a middle ground there.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The only reason I suggested such a wide range of stats is so that it's a potential threat to anyone, I was particularly worried  that if upper ranks weren't at risk then they would be the ones doing the majority of the killing

Report Post Tip
Do you know how much money, credit and even a few perks stocked up by now if this would’ve been implemented.....
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I would love to see this brought up into conversation. I personally still feel would be a nice little add on.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

It would be a really nice addition to the game I think as well.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: The Money Shot
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL