Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:17
Page:  1 
Philadelphia Started by: Altitude on Feb 15, '08 10:37
*A man walks out into the quiet business district in Philadelphia and shakes his head despondently*

Ms. Parks did wonders for the business district here in Philadelphia, crimes were at all all time high the streets flooded with entrepreneurs. With her death and the death of many of the business owners there has been an obvious slump. Knowing that i can't allow it to slump any further i have been in contact with some of Curimbulous Peredicus' upcoming entrepreneurs and have encouraged them to set up some businesses in Philadelphia, hopefully starting the city on a course to recovery.

As i stated in my initial speech I am going to do everything in my power to restore the rift that was left with "Red Fez" falling. So please I encourage you all to stop by the new businesses that will be going up in Philadelphia over the next few days. Even with the few days that we have had as a family thus far i have noticed some exceptional members dedicated to improving themselves, the community and the family. It is with people like this that I hope to bring the prestige back to Philadelphia. It is with these people that I hope to restore honor to our streets.

As promised in my introductory speech, I have made no time for rule breakers shooting every person who has crossed the line, I am a man of my word.

There are more changes to come in Philadelphia over the next few days and weeks, Cab_Tufting will be leaving us for Chicago. An honor he has earned with unquestioned hard work and devotion. I and all the members of Curimbulous Peredicus wish him and all his family the best of luck in Chicago, i honestly believe he will be great for the city. Change is a slow process, but it is happening all around you right now. All you need to do is clear the cynicism from your minds and instead of constantly battling and quarrelling because of how you feel you have been "mistreated" or unfairly dealt with. I ask you all to be a positive force in our community. Thank You.

*grabs his coat and returns to his HQ to get back to work*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL