Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:28:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Secret Santa Started by: Billie-Frechetti on Dec 03, '19 02:39

Welcome to MR Secret Santa

For all who would like to participate in the Secret Santa event, please leave your name in the comments below.  The deadline for entry is Saturday, December 14th.

We will carefully select a random person, who is not participating, to choose and pair the gift givers!   

The ultimate goal of this event of for everyone to get along and maybe make a new friend or two.  This is the season for love, and sharing.  If this puts a smile on just 1 person's face, then my goal will be achieved!

RULES

1. The spending cap is $5.   This is to allow ALL to participate on a level playing field! :)  no matter your income bracket.

2. You are NOT allowed to ask your gift recipient "what do you want" (that defeats the whole purpose)

3. You are not allowed to share with others who you are the Santa for. ( Hence the "secret")

4. Have fun getting to know your gift recipient!!

Please, if you DO NOT wish to participate, move along with your grinchyness.  DO NOT leave negative comments. 

Thanks!!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or contact myself or Supremacy! 

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $400,000 Tip

Ragnarok

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

KidCudi bursts in the room smelling like a Californian dispensary; blunt in hand.

KidCudi approaches @Billie-Freshetti and drops his name in the drawing.

"Lets hope I get someone who appreciates real thought."

Becceh puts her hand up eagerly

"Pick me, pick me!" 

Report Post Tip

Looks around....and decides to put his hand up with an eager smile.

"Like Becceh and KidCudi, pick me!" 

Report Post Tip

Everyone will be picked.  At the time of the deadline, each person will receive the name (secretly) of another participant.  You are then the Secret Santa of that person.  Someone else will then have YOUR name :)

Report Post Tip

Sure, why not? 

AntoniusBlock

Report Post Tip

I've been told, I mean asked to sign up....so I'm also signing up Father_OMalley because he needs to make new friends too!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am signing up Exquisite on he behalf :)

Report Post Tip

Leonardo

Leonardo came back to sign up for his friend who asked him to do so. 

Optimus

Report Post Tip

Count me in!

Report Post Tip

Symplicity

Report Post Tip

Princess

Report Post Tip

I'm in!

~Adalynn~

Report Post Tip

ill join i suppose

Report Post Tip

Nunya

Report Post Tip

Tutte came by after he herd something funny going on and after reading what it was he smiled and put his pawn on the floor and sad "Im in" he loved all fun things for sure.

Report Post Tip

count me in

Report Post Tip

I'm in.

Leonardo

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Secret Santa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL