Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:38:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Persistent Issue of Associates Abusing Made's Started by: CommissarZverev on Dec 03, '19 11:31

It appears, in Door, that I have another admirer.

If he knew his subject, however, he'd know that my bloodline, before selling out and joining the elite, actually harassed the great and the good of this thing, the powerful, the leaders of crews.

My record speaks for itself on this matter.

Report Post Tip

Oh the respect is earned not given argument. 

To be a made man, to become made, to earn your button is to demonstrate that youre a true member of the family, to display your unwavering loyalty, you often have robbed, beaten, and killed people. You have probably done some time as well. Being a made man is to be an  untouchable, a cut above the rest. 

Robbing and especially mugging a man who has been made traditionally has been a death sentence, or best case senerio a very expensive mistake 

Sadly people in years past have just turned made into a new money making position that lets you make slightly more money. 

So when we go back to the statement "respect is earned and not given" Nobody has time to earn every individuals respect, and the lowly pissants who are not trusted by their family often are not worth the time. That may be rude, however, getting made is earning that respect and recognition. 

I think its time we start bringing back meaning to earning your button and becoming a true member of the family and not just another disposable goomba. 

Finishing his cigarette Bear walks off looking for more entertaining people to be around.   

Report Post Tip

Tiki had been sitting here listening for awhile, never saying anything he agreed with those n both sides of the argument but only on certain points, but he was but a wise guy for now, he has been looking at book, holding that book in one hand. 

Tiki a young man, had read the teachings of his ancestors, and annoyed at certain parts of the dairies that were written for him, he sighed, as he closed the book and set it down, and stood up.

"You all make valid points..but you all forget a few things..one being made man button is given out too freely..i have witnesses this and read it in my ancestors book...people give it out just because they are friends, once they get the button, they become arrogant and bully those beneath them. Two...you say a cl deserved respect..i have also witnessed and read in my ancestors diaries..that its rarely given out to new blood...for those who actually worked for it...and year and few others say respect is earned and not given..but i have yet to see where a madman  have earned the right to randomly shoot a wiseguy and under brcause of a pickpocket stance..if they don't want their money taken..then get better..sure dueling is not against the rules..but is it fair to shoot those who bleed for their buttons and yet they don't get anything? Ilbut in my stupid opinion doesn't it go against the rule don't shoot a sponsored member? Unless authentic by your cl or during a war? I hardly see a war here? I just see people ranting and raving..and like me running our mouths..which i have nothing against that..but sure a made man should be given respect..but i however don't think they should be given the right to shoot because they were mugged ...if this happens..then I dare say what's the point of the pp stance..also this could get you more rogues and possible a wipe out..but it is just my assumption..now the pp stance..ig a wiseguy and under can't mug then a made man and higher shouldn't pick their pockets plain and simple..hell even a cl doesn't get that much respect why should a madman get it? Makes no sense to me..but then I'm too dumb to care." He said as he stood up and sighed.

"oh..if I get touched..be expecting to get hit..unless I allow you to...most people like me dont like people randomly touching them..or strangers touching them..if you touch my pockets without following what's n my profile..I don't care who you are..i will defend myself..and as for this rule..think of it like this..I'm made man and your wise guy..I kick you..you can't kick back ..that's not respect..thats being a bully..and how long do you think that will stick..not long I'm sure..what im saying isn't a threat or anything..its just how I am taking things..and how i will defend myself..I won't do anything unnecessary..just what is deserved..if you want respect from me..earn it..it isn't given out freely...just because you got that button..doesn't mean i will give it to you..show me your earned..otherwise shut the fuck up ...here is a quote for you..don't talk ..act..don't say ...show..don't promise ...prove it." He said as he bored and walked off shaking his head 

Report Post Tip

What record is that CommissarZverev? The bullshitters record?

Report Post Tip

The Persistent Issue of Made Men Abusing Associates

^^^^This should be the discussion^^^^

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to see how much time of your life you're spending in all this Mini. Proud of you just like everyone else who wanted you to do better as a kid. 

Report Post Tip

Excellent point Mini! I'd tip ya but I'm flat broke and have no intentions of being used ever again. We know I make dat money!

Report Post Tip

Haven't made a nickle and don't plan on it either! 

Report Post Tip

I see a trophy reading DoomCrotch is the biggest loser. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Persistent Issue of Associates Abusing Made's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL