Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:45
Page:  1 
Chicago. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Feb 15, '08 15:38
An unfamiliar face saunters down the steps of 57 West Randolph street Chicago. The well dressed old man smiles and proffers to the small crowd...

Friends,

It pleasures me to be here in Chicago addressing you all today. I have been granted Chicago by the current Acting Godfather's and I thank them for the chance to go it alone. It has been a long time since my family name was granted the opportunity of a bold suit and I am looking forward to hopefully turning the futures of Chicago for the better.

Although I may still appear to reside in Philadelphia I assure you this is not the case. Due to my idiotic appointment of, with hindsight, totally useless lawyers, closure on my lovely new penthouse property downtown has been delayed. Having sold my Philadelphia residence yesterday I am reduced to sleeping under my desk in the office here.

Points towards the HQ

My family will be known as the Chicago Partisans, a family name used by one of my forefathers eons ago.

I am looking forward to a long and fruitful future working alongside the current leaders and hope to encourage my currently small family to make Chicago into the city I was once told it was.

I should probably also take the time to introduce you all to my trusty advisor's.

Calls AngelicalDeath and Skepta to join him

I bid you farewell for now friends, feel free to saunter around Chicago to your hearts content. I am sure my friends here have a few words for you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr Tufting, you have a lot to live up to due to your bloodline being so reputable in on our streets.

Good luck my friend.
Report Post Tip
Tribute steps forward, and clears his throat.

"Lets hope you can make Chicago a stable city once more. With it's third leader in less than a week, I hope you are the third time lucky charm.

"Congratulations on your city"
Report Post Tip
Paul watches with interest, before nodding and accepting what has been said

"I shall make note to stop by the windy city sometime soon and check out the developments, best of luck sir"
Report Post Tip
I am sure if anyone can bring the good times back to the Windy City its going to be Mr Tufting
Report Post Tip
I am sure if anyone can bring the good times back to the Windy City its going to be Mr Tufting
Report Post Tip
It is sad to see you leave Philadelphia, but I wish you all the best on your new endeavour in Chicago!

Congratulations, sir!
Report Post Tip
The Captain wishes you the best of luck in your move to Chicago, Mr. Tufting. A lot of big names have presided over Chicago, and now is your chance to make your name a part of Chicago's history.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL