Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:48
Page:  1 
Market Day Started by: PaulieFerizzi on Feb 15, '08 17:01
There had been alot in the streets recently on the chaos that circulated around the fall of the Meggio Mob, many were not happy about it, many felt acomplished in their deeds. Either way, if you wanted to complain about something, you should probably make sure you've got the balls to back yourself up

Paulie had observed this with a slightly stressed opinion, and found it best to get back out downtown and relax some, see who was around. There were alot of new faces around...

The market was bustling, active under the afternoon overcast skies. The stalls stood individually, each decorated with simmilar red, white and green patterns. Paulie watched as a man tried to sell strangers a new fedora or a suit, there was a young lad attempting to shine shoes under a doorway in the streets, he looked tired and underfed. Paulie stopped by a fruit stall and helped himself to a bag of apples, handing the aged man behind the wooden brackets a note before moving on

"I wonder who is in the streets today..."

He tossed the shoe shiner an apple and welcomed his grazie, before strolling off into the crowds
Report Post Tip
Watches the young gentleman as he stumbles across the marketplace

I have not heard any rumours of the Meggio Mob myself. From what I understand they were, in all, a respectable family. All that said, I believe there were certain mistakes made which stoked up the fires of war.

But you speak of the past friend, why not think to the future? Those that live in the past do not usually fare well in this thing of ours.

The man grabs PaulieFerizzi as he ambles past

You speak of suits, any idea where I can get myself one in Chicago?
Report Post Tip
Paulie thinks for a second, before looking back up at the forward gent

"I know of a gym in the area, though there may be a place in the financial district you could find some decent threads"

"I am due to visit the city soon, it has been some time since I walked those streets"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Market Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL