Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 17:01:04
Page:  1 
The Widow Marleau Started by: Destro_Whelan on Dec 05, '19 19:06

Destro_Whelan awoke suddenly in a cold sweat from a nightmare.  It was the same nightmare he always had, the one about not knowing who his parents were, and how they had left him to fend for himself in this cold, cruel world.  The Widow Marleau stirred next to him in the bed, awakened by his outburst.  She pressed herself against Destro_Whelan.  The two had found solace in one another, comfort in each others' arms, both of them haunted by their own haunting pasts.

The Widow Marleau had lost her husband, PhillipMarleau some time ago.  Destro_Whelan could always tell when she was thinking about him.  He knew that sometimes, she just liked to talk about him.  Destro_Whelan never minded listening.

"Tell me about him," Destro_Whelan said softly.  "How did he die?"

"He died in a mafia duel." the Widow Marleau replied, naked.

"Ah, a very honorable death." praised Destro_Whelan.

"No.  It wasn't honorable at all." the Widow Marleau corrected.  "The duel was with CommissarZverev, a deadly man who has never lost a duel in his life.  Phillip knew this, and challenged him anyway, knowing that he would be killed.  It was a suicide, a coward's death."

"Don't say that, that isn't true.  I bet he was a very good man.  May he rest in peace."  Destro let his mind trail off into thought.

"Are you thinking about your parents again?" asked the Widow Marleau.

"Yes.  And why they left me to fend for myself in this cold, cruel world." said Destro_Whelan, also naked beneath the mafia sheets they both lied under.  "My investigation keeps bring up a man by the name of "Destro".  I am wondering if he is somehow connected to my parents.  Heck I wonder if he might BE one of my parents!  But I know very little of this man other than he was a feared villain."

"Ah yes, I remember Destro.  Phillip used to speak of him vert angrily.  He once had a near meltdown in the streets because of him, even calling for City Hall to intervene and have him removed permanently fvrom the mafia.  It was quite a scene."

"What was the meltdown about?" asked Destro_Whelan curiously.

"A painting", said the Widow Marleau.

"Really," said Destro_Whelan. "Tell me about this painting....."

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $2,286,969 Tip

Destro_Whelan - I remember a time a few years before  Tiggy found you walking the streets and gave you a home.  You've been a good guy, friendly, and at times seemed out of place in an organised crime family.  But the man you spoke of, PhilipMarleau, yeah, I remember him.  A loudmouth.  Followed me round the Streets shouting and screaming.  But he was an associate, so I couldn't kill him.  I remember him losing the plot at an ice-rink, shouting at my old friend Destro.  See PhilipMarleau hated Destro almost as much as he hated me.

PhilipMarleau challenged me to a duel.  At the time, some chumps thought they could kill me.  But I don't think PhilipMarleau did.  See, I think he was involved in Destro's death.  But we never knew.  PhilipMarleau's girlfriend, woman named Jen_Mooney, she shot herself, and PhilipMarleau fell apart.

And a while later, you appeared.  Almost like a gift from the Gods that took Destro from us...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $126,969 Tip
Enjoyed this good piece! The way you capture the widow Marleau’s nakedness is the epitome fine art.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Widow Marleau
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL