Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:36:09
Page:  1 
The Cat in the Fedora Hat Started by: Drama on Feb 15, '08 19:10
Drama set the beer bottle back up on the fence and walked about twenty feet away. He then picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at the bottle, it fell off the post it sat on and crashed to the ground. Just as his foot made the first crunch on the gravel ground to go put another bottle up a his name was called.

Drama would you please stop doing that! Bailey hissed at him, her and April sat on the car looking out at the docks. You are going to give me a heart attack.

NWA had brought him into his office this morning and told him he was going with Bailey and April to the docks to pick up the drug shipment. They had been waiting for the boat to arrive for an hour now. When they had first got there the two women chatted quietly and had let Drama know he was not to be listening to them. He made his way down the docks and looked out at the water for a little while. Bailey had whistled and motioned for him to join them at the car. She told him that they were going to hang out at the docks till the ship showed up even if it took all night.

Drama looked over at the two women, like he wasn't nervous enough doing his first job with the family, but TheCaptain set him up with two chicks. There was April and by the way she wore her hair and did her make-up, Drama knew she wasn't one to mess with. As he made his way over to the car, April moved from the hood to a few crates stacked on top of each other. She gave him a smirk when they passed and all Drama could do was give her a head nod as she intimidated the shit out of him. TheCaptain really knew how to pick his women, Bailey wasn't much better. She had the same aura of intimidation around her, but hers was a bit more flirtacious while April's was mysterious. She was equally as beautiful as April, but in a different way. Drama noticed that glint in Bailey's eye, she knew she was the best and that you had no chance, but that didn't keep Drama away.

Hey Bailey, you got a smoke?
Report Post Tip
Arriving at the docks a little early, Paulie stood at the gates, watching the trio carefully at the waterside while being aware of his surroundings. Hopefully this would all go as planned, and he wouldn't really be needed. There's no harm in a little extra protection though, even if he was just one of the bosses Goombah's
Report Post Tip
Bailey smiled at Drama and checked him out as she gave him a cigarette. She could tell by the way he was looking at her he was interested. She saw the same look from dozens of other men everyday, but there was something about Drama that made Bailey want to get to know him more. She wondered what he wanted. If he was looking for a steady girlfriend or wife Bailey would kindly tell him to fuck off. She wasn't like her mother. She didn't plan on spending her life hopelessly devoted to one man.

Nearby the car April looked at her watched and sighed. The shipment of drugs they were expecting was late. April didn't seem like the kind of person who liked to wait for anything. Bailey only talked to her once before they were sent out on this job together. She wanted to get to know everyone in New Blood Rising, but her stunning good looks naturally attracted the attention of the men and Bailey spent most of her time talking to them, but the only one she was interested in at that moment was standing there on the dock with her.

It looks like we have some time to kill. Drama, tell us a little about yourself.
Report Post Tip
After Bailey had given him a cigarette Drama couldn't keep his eyes off her. Her eyes, her lips, her ..... Anyway he totally spaced out the question she had asked him and when he finally came to he looked from Bailey to April and back to Bailey. They both gave him one of those looks. Those looks of "hey buddy my face is up here". All Drama could do was twist his face and shift his weight around.

Ahh I aint nothin' special. I grew up in New Orleans with my family on the bad side of the tracks you could say. I've always been in the life of crime, but never really got into this whole organized thing till now. It sure beats an office job or takin care of some kid at home. Don't get me wrong some day I'd like to settle down and have a family, but not now. I'm still young, I've got lots of life to live.

He looked at Bailey, couldn't pull his eyes away from her face. It was almost like lookin' at himself in a mirror. There was something there that he was sure not everyone saw.
Report Post Tip
April, sitting on the crates, looks over to Drama. She looks him up and down once, wondering what his intentions are, and if he could be trusted. April usually likes to give people the benefit of the doubt, but she always speaks with them first before making that judgement call. She knows that her trusted boss, TheCaptain wouldn't send anything but the best to do a job like this, but there was something about this Drama guy that she couldn't shake, something...intriguing. April kept her eye on Drama as he described a bit about himself to her partner Bailey. She noticed Bailey had the same interested look in her eye toward this man. For some reason, even though they've only had one interaction before today, April had a connection to Bailey. She knew they had eachothers backs.

I really hope this shipment comes in sometime in the next year. This is taking fucking forever. April mumbled to herself

Hey, Bailey. Can you toss me a cigarette? I'm getting rather impatient.

She was getting impatient, but she was also interested to see what else Drama had to say. For some reason she was drawn in. It could've been the fact that they were from the same area, though she didn't recognize the part of the town he was describing.

April pulls up her pant leg and adjusts her gun a bit in it's holster. She also did this to show Drama, that she wasn't one to fuck with. Keeping her eye on him to make sure he noticed her piece.

Thanks for the light Bailey. April tosses the lighter back to Bailey, missing intentionally and watches how Drama quickly catches it.

Nice catch, Drama. I like that you're aware of your surroundings. April gives him a quick wink and a sly smile.

You seem a bit, Dangerous. I kind of like it.
Report Post Tip
ThanksHe said catching the lighter and giving it back to Bailey. As he touched her soft skin in the pass over he almost got to excited for his own good. April you don't even know the half of it.

Drama took a long slow drag on his cig, the smoke seeped from his lips as he exhaled. He watched April stir on her seat, anxious for the ship to arrive. He liked that she was impatient, but he also liked how Bailey was really chill on the whole situation. The two were meant to be together and it almost seemed as Drama was meant to be with both of them. He shook the thought from his head, getting involved with your associates was bad idea, but getting involved with two of them; that were friends was total suicide. The feeling was strong though, well both feelings were strong. As one pulled him toward Bailey the other pulled him toward April.

Dolls I'm gonna go check down at the docks again, maybe someone's down there that can tell us where our ship is.

Finishing his cigarette he tossed it to the ground and made his way toward the boats. Breathing in the salty air cleared his head a bit, but he couldn't shake the feeling that the girls eyes were still on him.
Report Post Tip
Paulie rolled his eyes as he turned away from watching the uncomfortably horny threesome and lent on the gates, his hands tucked into his pockets and hat pulled down just over his eyes. He had a good view of the road ahead, and the side entrance into the Docks, so there was nothing getting past him
Report Post Tip
I hate to see him go, but I love to watch him leave.

Bailey quietly spoke to April as they both checked out Drama walking away. The man from the wrong side of the tracks had the women pleasantly distracted from their work. When he was out of their sight Bailey started to wonder more about him and remembered a few rumors she heard about him being a womanizer. If he used women so easily he could be shady with business too, Bailey thought then turned towards April.

Let's follow him. The drugs could've been on one of the ships that arrived before we got here. Drama might be planning to take them and make a big sale to impress the boss.
Report Post Tip
Good idea, Bailey. I'm glad you have brains as well as beauty. I have also seen and heard that Drama has been seen around town with multiple ladies, but if he so much as messes with this job, we'll make him pay.

April didn't like when she felt like she was being used. For Drama to make her and Bailey become suspicious of his actions, really said a lot. Usually their instincts weren't too off base.

April jumps off her crate and slowly makes her way to the path leading down to the doc. Bailey following close behind, they see Drama talking to a man down by a boat.

What the hell? April grabs Bailey's arm "Bailey do you see that?"

I don't recognize that man at all, this better be good...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cat in the Fedora Hat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL