Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:19:49
Page:  1 
The Star-Examiner EXTRA! Destro-Whelan JAILED! Started by: CommissarVerevz on Dec 08, '19 23:54

In homage to Dominic...

This is a special update from the staff at The Star-Examiner.

BREAKING NEWS: Well known Detroit mobster and all round nice guy, Destro-Whelan, has been spectacularly jailed. Will he ever find out the identity of his parents or will his pursuit for answers end behind bars?

There is also a war happening, a lot of people dead and some other less important people in jail.

More to follow.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Free Destro_Whelan! Whatever it is you think he has done, he is innocent, unless you think he has been embroiled in a ceaseless journey for the truth to his heritage, in which case he is guilty as charged. 

Report Post Tip

I pray for Destro_Whelan during this stressful time in his life.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the hard work and keeping us updated CommissarVerevz. Papers tike yours are the lifeblood of this great community.

And i also want to offer my services as an attorney (the last living one) to anyone having been put in jail. Please get in touch with my assistant and pool boy Schaudt if you require my services.

Report Post Tip

Top work by the original Commissar. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Richelle.

It is a difficult time in the newspaper business at the moment, but here at The Star Examiner, we do take this business seriously.

I would also like to offer my condolences to kong, both on the loss of his life and of Fat People 2.0.

I know he was partial to it.

I am also pleased to report that Destro-Whelan is currently alive and unharmed!

Report Post Tip
How do you feel about the demise of your primary competition in the newspaper business, CoconutRandy and The Coconut Chronicle?
Report Post Tip

What an absolute disgrace, high ranking mobsters caught with their hands in the pocket of city hall.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, MartyMuscles. I've never heard of those people. What did they do again?

Report Post Tip

Listen here, little lamb, Marty Muscles isn't here to be duped around. Marty wants to know how this effects your product. You think you can manage the weight of a media monopoly? You look like you can barely lift a spoonful of cereal. 

Report Post Tip

Destro still alive and kicking out from jail so nothing more to say about this, or...

Report Post Tip

Yeah that's because he's Destro you stupid punk FuriousWolf. 

Report Post Tip

Stupid to try to be nice, he shows DoomCrotch his white teeths and then slowly moves out and dont come back.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Star-Examiner EXTRA! Destro-Whelan JAILED!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL