Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:06
Page:  1 
The N.O.B.D. Project Started by: Bailey on Feb 16, '08 03:28
Bailey admired herself in the mirror and thought, Damn! I look more beautiful everyday. She left her apartment and waved at a few people on the street who stopped to stare at her. She loved the attention. When she stopped at the corner and took a cigarette out a group of men gathered around her, each of them offering her a light. Bailey smiled, pleased it took so little effort to attract a crowd.

Now that I have you're attention I want to talk to you guys about TheCaptain. He's a busy man, but whenever him and I are in the HQ at the same time I can't get him away from the mirrors. It's very troubling for me when I can't check out myself for more than an hour. I start having withdrawals, shaking like one of those filthy junkies we sell drugs to. Have you guys seen how ugly those people are?

Anyway, enough about them. Back to the talking about sexier people, me and TheCaptain. We have bigger problems than who gets more time in front of the mirrors. The IRS wants TheCaptain to explain how his business organization, New Blood Rising makes so much money. If they find out the money is earned from crimes and drugs they will lock us up and throw away the key. TheCaptain and I don't want to spend the rest of our lives wearing unattractive prison stripes. To prevent that ugliness from happening we've decided to invest some of our money in legitimate businesses.

Our business plan is the N.O.B.D. Project. Here's how it works. Anyone who owns a business in New Orleans will be on our payroll. TheCaptain will pay 100k a week to owners of active businesses, but that is not all he's going to pay. We know businesses are successful because of customers. After paying the owners every Sunday after church TheCaptain will pay 100k each to the two customers who contribute the most to the New Orleans Business District. Last but not least, in addition to owners getting paid 100k per week TheCaptain will pick one business every week that impressed him the most. He will pay the owner 500k and advertise the business as 'New Orleans Business of the Week.'

This is a lot of money TheCaptain is willing to fork out. What we want in exchange for it are active businesses in New Orleans and anyone questioned by IRS auditors to answer with this short simple sentence, "TheCaptain is a legitimate business man and investor." Memorize it. Say it out loud in front of a mirror a few times. That's what I do.
Report Post Tip
“TheCaptain is a legitimate business man and investor.”

StoneApe looks at himself in the mirror

I do not think I would make a good businessman :{
Report Post Tip
I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea. I'm in full support of promoting business in the New Orleans business district.
Report Post Tip
What would The Captain do without ya, Bailey? About a week ago, The Captain came up with an idea to straighten up the New Orleans Business District. When he put Bailey in charge of the New Orleans BD, he gave her, his idea and she made it better.

The way The Captain sees it, the streets are having a bit of a revival. Now its time for him to spark a revival of the New Orleans BD. Money makes the world go round, so hopefully The Captain's deep pockets can do some good for New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
You know the Ape will attend to the rafter works on all the new business in New Orleans.

He is only glad to help ot where he can
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The N.O.B.D. Project
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL