Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:00:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Kuku Clock Started by: MartyMuscles on Dec 09, '19 14:09

I see Little_Brown_Mouse near to where I am talking with MartyMuscles.

"Hello Little_Brown_Mouse," I say, because I see a little brown mouse and I am friendly and think a greeting would be appropriate.

I think I will have that Scotch egg after all. 

Report Post Tip

Nipsey nodded at Marty and continued to take hits from his blunt. 

"I appreciate it Marty. I'm just a guy tryin' to survive in these streets. Sit back, listen, soak up the knowledge. Ya know?" 

Nipsey smoked some more and continued to listen to the conversation.

Report Post Tip

Time for my next of kin. Just here for the mayhem then it shall be a memory. ciao!

Report Post Tip

I swear to God if one more of you goddamn weirdos walks out here talking like Wink, I am going to squeeze your head so hard it'll pop like an egg. We've got 362 days to enjoy these goddamn streets and soft-bodies like this enormous dweeblet are killing themselves in the middle of my clock ceremony while muttering about memories. Does anybody even lift around here?!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Kuku Clock HAS stopped, good since it was a failure that were very negative in many ways so from now on we looks at clocks that we can depend on to 100% without having feeling that its a fake one.

Report Post Tip

What on God's green-ass earth are you talking about, FuriousWolf? God DAMN bro, are you trying to make me mad? If I hadn't just popped four over-the-counter laxatives to get these protein shakes outta me before my next pump, I would be slamming you around like a bean bag right now, brother. I assure you the Kuku clock is ticking smooth as a baby's bottom, 361 days until the bad man comes back, as it says right there. 

If you keep up these goddamn fantasies, you aren't going to have a chance in the competitive writing scene and even I won't be able to help you when that day arrives, doggie. You remind me of that eccentric mongoloid Wink, two peas in a freaky-ass pod, talking all kinds of smack at my clock ceremony while looking like sweatshop Pinnochio. Screw your head on straight, bro. 

Report Post Tip

Marty was enjoying the peace and quiet. He knew there were only 358 more days until that clock rang and the Competitive Writing Community would once again envelope the streets with its raucous rabble-rousing. He was also glad that FuriousWolf had disappeared somewhere. The guy had been following Marty around and was giving him serious Renfield vibes. He polished the clock gently, knowing that one uncontrolled movement would send his enormous, vascular forearm straight through the thick wood. 

Report Post Tip
Mr. Morty Muscle(less),

Is it true that one time your father pleaded in agony to a Phillip C. Steak to stop penetrating his orifices with a broom handle?
Report Post Tip

Al was minding his own business on the streets, weaving his way through the crowds gathered around the various soapboxes set up on busy corners, until he stumbled upon an enormous, dusty grandfather clock forgotten between some packing crates and the alley wall of a restaurant aggressively advertising their Port of Leith scotch egg dish. With his jacket sleeve, he brushed aside the layer of dirt that had hardened across the face of the clock and read what it said: "284 days". 

Until what?

He didn't know but it seemed ominous enough to make a note of. He couldn't shake the thought that something terrible was going to happen 284 days from now. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Kuku Clock had completely stopped and for that were very many really glad, this clock were so much like the swiss-clock that has funny things shooting out eacg hour or so, watching this clock are really much more fun then the kuku clock and its owner.

Tutte smiles to his own crazy words but it was a true and in honor, the kuku is dead and  wont come back anymore, puha, so good.

Report Post Tip

What's the big problem with Kuku? If nothing else, the streets are entertaining with him around. Grin gets the same sort of disdain most of the time when he tries to speak - albeit to a smaller degree.

For the people who don't get their information in the coffee shops, it's good to have someone with some sort of knowledge of the current affairs, out here discussing the big events and the recent topics.

Terry understands why Kuku was forced to take a year-long holiday in the old country, but what Terry can't get his head around is folk relishing his departure and openly castigating the dude when he's not here to defend himself.

Report Post Tip
Oh Terry you sweet summer child
Report Post Tip

I'm gonna have to agree with Terry the streets recently have taken a turn on the quiet side and if anything kuku got people on the street debating we could actually do with having the guy back at least on the streets, what's the worst that could happen?

Report Post Tip

I don't think Kuku is the only person capable of bringing up a debate of the streets, but you are right we do need more like him to be able to bring up something everyone can talk about.

I have seen a few people that have done this in the past and we have a few capable of it currently

Report Post Tip

No i agree with you Edsheeran sure he isn't the number 1 ideal candidate although i will still maintain i do not think bad of the guy, but we can people like@Grin-06 and others i just hope the rest of the community don't try to shut people like that down it has an adverse effect on the streets as a whole.

Report Post Tip

The problem being I think people view them as an easy target. This is no longer the case.

The Grin bloodline is now one to be respected. I have seen this bloodline be purged and killed for talking out loud. 

But when push came to shove in this most recent war my mother said he fought a great battle and stayed loyal to his leader every step of the way which is more than I can say for some others

Report Post Tip

I agree Ed i certainly hope those days of purging people who have a voice are over and people can flourish in the streets not be gunned down for talking, and yes grin is a metric fuckton more than just someone who talks in the streets he was a most valuable member for my relative also in that last war.

Report Post Tip

It's worth mentioning that the streets being quiet isn't surprising at all when you consider we moved relatively quickly from one of the messiest wars in recent memory into a heavily purged-based regime which brought us to a present where we have just endured another small conflict barely a week into that regime getting mass executed. If you want something something to grow, you can't kick the sapling in half every time it emerges. A little stability would go a long way. 

Report Post Tip

I am here to try to make a difference, and do what my family hasn't been good at before.

I am determined to succeed where they failed and bring an open community to the streets where people can speak freely and have Thier voices heard

Report Post Tip

well Al_Capone does any of this look like growth or progress, i stand on another street corner asking why yesterdays takedown was necessary i'm not sure if i will find out but look at the people lost on both sides of that, when will it stop? after Seattle gets taken down in what less than a week? or Chicago? just because of the "Purge Regime" has gone doesn't mean this new bunch will let us scrape ourselves off the floor and try to redeem what's left of this battered and bruised community.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kuku Clock
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL