Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:17:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ramble On Started by: EvelynRenford on Dec 12, '19 15:11

"Soon. I'll make final preparations with my father, then we'll be departing as soon as we can. You and Abby should be able to work together; two seems much easier for scheduling purposes. I have no intention of being locked in my apartment just because I can't go out by myself."

Evelyn stood, smiling at Claire.

"Excellent. I'll go speak to my father and grandmother now. If possible, I'd like to get settled in the city before classes begin. Depending on the timeline, we can either find somewhere for you to wait and enjoy yourself or set you up in one of the guest houses."

With a wave, Evelyn vanished through the door and Claire found herself looking up at the portraits on the wall. The older family was obviously Kathryn Renford as a young woman, her husband, and their two children. The more recent portrait of Charles Renford II... was just him and Evelyn. The girl's mother hadn't been mentioned at any point, and the portrait in question... Evelyn couldn't be more than seven or eight years old. 

Claire took a deep breath, then sat down to wait for Evelyn. That, apparently, would be something she'd be doing quite a bit of in the next year or so.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ramble On
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL