Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:37:41
Page:  1 
Tacos & Enchilads , don't forget the Frijoles and Beer Started by: Jane on Dec 11, '19 18:21

Since we are sitting here watching this Mexican stand off I thought I would make  us all some taco, enchiladas and frijoles. So we could all enjoy a meal some well earned quality time together and attempt a civil conversation.

About what you may be wondering. Well have a seat grab some food, a beer, a margarita or what ever drink floats your fancy and let's start.

So what does it mean to be a Made Man? What entitlements do they have and what responsibilities are expected of them. 

The made man is really the lowest rank in this thing of ours so what are their responsibilities. Do they really even have any other than be loyal to the family , this is a given. So exactly what  is this role?

What is the roll and responsibilities of any of the ranks above Made man?  These positions should have more responsibility and should have more benefits. If these ranks have no meaning or responsibilities to be held to than being the lowest rank of Made man means nothing.

And lastly this mugging and pick-pocketing issue?  only Crew leader or Godfather or Godfather chairman  should be  safe from a mugging due the position and respect these positions should hold.

So please join me for some tacos and enchiladas and lets attempt to a civil conversation.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nipsey just got done smoking a blunt and smelled Mexican food in the air. He decided to drive around and find where it was coming from. Finally, Nipsey approaches a stand where Jane had tacos, enchiladas, and all sorts of fiesta foods lined up. After looking around for a bit, Nipsey decided to grab himself a plate and some tequila.

"Good lookin' out! The munchies were definitely kicking in!"

Nipsey smiled and took his plate back to his car so he could eat. 

Report Post Tip

Antony walks over and picks up a beer.  Cracking it open he gave Jane a smile and raised the bottle to her in a toast.  "Thanks."  After taking a drink, he thought about her questions.

"As someone so new to things I don't know how much weight my opinion holds, but since you asked and are handing out beers I figure it's only fair I try to share my opinion." 

He shrugged. 

"I suppose that ideally there should be responsibilities that come with each rank and some CLs manage to implement them.  I think the problem is that there are only so many tasks that need to be done regularly and most of them really don't take that long to handle.  So most folks probably just expect members of their family to be doing the basics... kick up cash, train to defend the family, and be social from time to time so that the HQ is a fun place to be.  A lot of crews I've heard about in the past mostly move folks up in rank based on how well the CL knows them and how long they've been around with the family.  Is that the right way?  Well, I think it's realistic.  Would we like for it to be more involved and meaningful... sure I suppose, but I'm not sure that much more can be done without changes to how our world works."

He took another drink.  "Again, thanks for the beer."

Report Post Tip

As I see the issue that keeps happening is these questions or  requirements are not clear cut. Nor do they pass from regime to regime. The values change all the time.

This is a problem there should be clear cut values. and maybe only utilize a few of the ranks, instead of all of them  would give this more meaning.

I don't understand this community  you say you  want clear open discussion but all the powers  that be that  could hurt  you for voicing your opinions are busy playing Mexican stand off. So you should be using this opportunity to have this talk.

And make clear definitions and expectations of these topics.

Although I do suppose it is just easier to bitch and moan that Made doesn't mean anything and they get no respect. Instead of taking action.

Report Post Tip

Ill be honest. The title brought me here. 

Loosening my pants I have a thought on this. Pnnts we all put them on one leg at a time. In it we have our wallets, ckwhere we keep our hard earned money. 

Picking pockets should be a game the little ones play to learn their skills, and lessions about the street. You can find people, groups even some crews encourage the game as long as you give it back. 

Going out on the street trying to steal from someone is like a game. You can win and get some free cash. Or lose and get your ass kicked. Maybe even get your gun taken so you can go tell your boss how you lost it. Maybe if you mess with the wrong guy you could get wacked and he has to tell his boss what he did.

There doesnt need to be much more rules than that. 

Report Post Tip

well should each rank not acquire more responsibility? i would not be sure what myself but surely with the experienced people here it would not be hard to pick up the pieces and put a bit of work into rebuilding the worth and embodiment of each rank

Report Post Tip

Can agree to what Jane have in thoughts about this thing that takes so many in mind, even if Im still have thought of that 15k loss isnt the biggest thing to lose in cash so can it be good if lets say just Cl can be pp by there own crew and nobody else pperhaps and if any else do it mug them.

Report Post Tip

is pp'in and mugging really such a touchy subject now? i can honestly say i have never encountered anyone that took it that seriously

Report Post Tip

Think were many that dont give a shit about this thing, lets all just cintinue to do what ever you like in the game, this that many do and say in their profile that iff mugged I will kill you, not so good as I see it really, take it liek a man being pp and mugged fgs.

Report Post Tip

i don't understand why it can't just be how it was any sponsored member who uses his/her gun after being mugged should be shot themselves.

If PP is the problem mugging is the solution if you don't like that don't PP 

that obviously excludes bolds but that should be the only people it excludes

Report Post Tip
How about I add some donuts too along with all those excess calories?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tacos & Enchilads , don't forget the Frijoles and Beer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL