Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:35:14
Page:  1 
What happens now Started by: Shouldve_Been_Gary on Dec 12, '19 12:58
I am new to the game I joined a couple of days before the war kicked off. Don’t know why it did or even care after all it’s a mafia game. My father was killed during the war and since I’ve come to these shores no crew has been recruiting so it’s only a matter of time before I go for a swim with the fishes.

So my question is what happens to all us with out a crew. Will we just been shot after a few days or will the current crew start to open there doors again?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Until this war is over everyone is a potential threat. After though, I'm sure doors to crews will open up.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The game will go into rebuild mode, making it not beneficial to kill players until there are enough crews to accommodate the lack of space, click on a tattoo of an R and it will give you a little bit more information about it.

Report Post Tip

And after this war it proberly going to be container-cew again, long time since last we had this.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for the responses I didn’t realise the war was still on going thought it was over.
Report Post Tip

We would never know if war was happening or not because our CL's are SHIT at communication

I was in multiple families and no communication or nothing. The little guys dont even get a chance to have fun really.

just my opinion.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Sorry to hear that striphegotti but I was informed of the war by my uppers maybe it was just the family’s you joined that wasn’t very good at communicating to its lower members.
Report Post Tip
A group of useless cunts runs the show further into the ground for a few more months. Then they’ll get cuntier, turn on one another and end up dead. It’s the circle of life around here, only this time, it’s the most inept group of ‘leaders’ ever.

Enjoy!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Honestly it's anyones game right now. This whole practice of site wide wipes is ridiculous and it's been getting worse and worse since I came back to the game. Last summer was fun and I enjoyed role playing and running a crew but it's exhausting coming up with new characters on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis. The practice of taking out everyone has even rendered recover mode absolute baloney as my last character was killed while in recovery mode. What's next feels a little hopeless right now. 

Like a castle made of sand as soon as a person gets out of line a huge war will happen again it’s the cycle of life in this game
Report Post Tip

I personally enjoy the wars, things become too stagnant after a while and I’d rather see a huge war than city after city die in their sleep 

No one lives to be old in the real thing but the top one percent so death is a real part of this life
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What happens now
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL