Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
The assassination Started by: Yuri on Feb 22, '11 21:30

He grabs nikolai's arm.

We have to do it during the day. Then it will be known that the mafiya did it. At night, it means that they feared something, but it's their ship, they can do what they want. In the daytime it sends a message. Thats what the client wanted us to do.

Report Post Tip

Nikolai sighs 

Alright, we wait

Report Post Tip

Ok, get some sleep.

he lays back down and closes his eyes.

Report Post Tip

In the meantime, Planner reached the sailing boat with his Ferrari Hydroplane, woke up Bell and said:  

Sorry for being late boss, i needed to finish up cleaning the my turf. Am i too late?

Then he saw a glass of Vodka. Slowly walking towards it and took a shot at it while waiting for the boss' reply.

Report Post Tip

Bell opened his eyes to see Planner sipping vodka. He sits up then stretches his arms. Damn he missed being young. Well, Yuri and the rest of the boys planned this hit well. He was only here just in case they needed an extra gun. Bellarosa may be old, but his aim is still one of the best there is out there. He stands up takes the pack of cigarette lying on a side table near him.

"What took you so long?" He asked Planner, not waiting for a reply, he heads for the toilet.

"Fix me a glass too. Yuri can fill you in with the plan."

Report Post Tip

As Bell heads to the toilet, Planner filled the glass with vodka and directly went to see Yuri as the boss commanded.

Hey Yuri, i've been sent by Bell to see if you needed an extra help. Im Planner by the way, the new kid in town.

Then Planner lighted a cigar as he waits for Yuri's orders.

Report Post Tip

His eyes shot open as he grabs planner by the collar of his shirt.

Are you insane! You're lucke that the guards are all on shift. In the closet, there is a dark blue suit, put it on and go to the mayor's guards quarters. You can be our inside man.

Report Post Tip

Planner laugh as he sees Yuri getting nervous

Don't worry brother, even if the guards were there, stealth is my profession, second to shooting people of course.

Planner then went to the closet, wear the dark blue suit and went to the mayor's guard quarters as ordered.

While walking to the mayor's guard quarters, a guard noticed a different weapon hidden under the belt: a Desert Eagle.

As the guard comes, Planner noticed the handle of the gun coming out of the belt and hide it fast making it go down.

What do you have under the belt? the guard asked.

Ahm, my thing?  Planner replied.

The guard moved closer to Planner: Do not play games with me kid. Why is so big then? The guard questioned.

Planner looked down and noticed the handle was in the zipper making it look abit obvious.

Well, i just happen to be a lucky guy!

The guard looked Planner in the eye with a suspicious look, he grins then left.

Planner then fixed his Desert Eagle as soon as the guard left and continued his way through tthe mayor's guard quarters waiting for the next orders.

Report Post Tip

A few hours past before Nikolai slowly awoke, he had passed out on the roof of the ship where he sat star gazing the night before, he looked at his wrist watch and panic struck his face

12:30, crap, wheres Yuri

He jumped down from the roof and headed for Yuri's cabin

Yuri, Yuri! Come on, its time!

Nikolai grabbs his TT-33 and heads for the door

Report Post Tip

Yuri wakes up and see's a man craning his head over him.

Hello Nikolai.

The man shakes hes head as he raises a silenced TT-33 to Yuri's head.

Report Post Tip

Nikolai heads up to the mayors cabin and stands at the door, he waits until Yuri is just a few feet away and he slowly opens the door. Silently, Nikolai sneeks up behind the mayor and presses the supresser of his TT-33 to his head

Time for sleep you fat fuck

Nikolai pulls the trigger and the mayor hits the floor with a thud and Nikolai rushes out

Come on Yuri, hes dead, lets go, lets go!

Report Post Tip

Yuri see's one of his accomplices in the doorway, he motions them to help without the man with the gun noticing.

Report Post Tip

InnocentBitch saw a man holding a gun to Yuri's head and lifted her own silenced weapon and pulled the trigger. The body fell with a sickening thud on the floor.

"Yuri! lets go! Nikolai killed the mayor!" She said not caring about whether she was heard.

As the words left her mouth a loud shot was heard. She ran out of the room and looked in both directions. Then InnocentBitch turned right and ran in Nikolai's direction.

"InnocentBitch! The boat is this way!" Yuri yelled.

"You go to the boat. I need to find Bell and Nikolai!" She yelled back at him.

A guard appeared in front of her and she shot again. He went down and blood began to pool around him. Innocent pushed on until she neared the room where the shot had come. She nudged the door open with her foot. Inside She saw Nikolai dead on the floor, the mayor dead in his bed and Bell standing in the middle a gun held to his head.

"No!" She leapt forward.

"Don't move or he dies!" The voice of the man with the gun said.

InnocentBitch stopped in her tracks. She didn't know what to respond. Her whole body was cold in fear.

"InnocentBitch, it's alright. Let her leave, this is between you and me." He said calmly.

The man looked her over.

"Ha, she isn't worth my time. I'd do as he says and go." The man said sharply.

"Bell...?" She asked quietly.

"You need to leave. I don't know if I'll survive but the family needs to protect New Orleans no matter what. Innocent, you can't do anything here and if you stay he'll kill you. Please, leave for your's and everyone else's sake." He said sadly.

InnocentBitch felt a darkness fall over her as she turned and walked out the door and down to where the boat was waiting. She felt numb and cold, like her body was simply moving of it's own accord. Yuri and Planner were inside the boat already. She looked at them and got in the boat.

"Where is Nikolai and Bell?" Yuri asked concern in his voice.

"...start the boat...we need to get out of here." Her words sounded hoarse and empty.

Yuri did as she said and as they were leaving she heard a shot sound behind them. Pressure hit her like a boulder and she crumpled in the boat. Silent tears ran down her cheeks and for once in her life she couldn't care less who saw. Guilt wracked her as they got farther away. She couldn't have done anything and somehow that made it feel so much worse. The rest of the ride back was made in silence. That day was one she would never forget.

Report Post Tip

Yuri was relieved to be gone, there was time to mourn later. Then he realized that half of the contract was not fulfilled. He got up, bid IB an adieu  and swam the fifty feet onto the boat. He climbed the boat and went to the mayors room, he set down the mafiya lighter by the mayors head and took the picture. He was about to leave when he felt cold steel on the back of his head.

Time is up, noone crosses the mafiya and lives. Now turn around, slowly.

He turns, slaps the gun from the man's hands, shoves him to the floor, and slams the heel of his shoe into the man's adams apple. Ten minutes later he is back in the boat with Innocent.

Come on now, lets get back up again...

After a long period of silence, he decides to break it.

I saw what had happened, I killed the man responsible. It is over.

He sits in the passenger seat to see tears in Innocent's eyes. He takes out his flask and sets it down next to her.

Drink that, it helps a little.

He stood facing the yacht, than sat down and dosed off... He woke up hours later, laying in his bed, with the dawn sun shining through his window. He stands up and looks outside, he saw a couple on a bicycle, he saw two newsboys arguing over a corner. He saw two men talking amongst themselves, they could have been him and his brother, Nikolai... He walks to the kitchen and finds some mail, he opens the letter and finds half a million in unmarked bills falling onto his table. He walked to the stove and scrambles up an egg.He sits dow, eats his egg and downs a glass of 180 proof vodka. He then cried, realizing what a loss this assassination had been, realizing that for not even  a million dollars, he lost his Don, and his own brother...

Report Post Tip

The end...

Report Post Tip

Sponsored by: The red star bar of New Orleans.

Feel free to state any comments about it, any compliments, or what I could do to give you readers out there a better experience.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The assassination
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL