Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:48
Page:  1 
Sunshyne Bungalow (Sunshyne Private Muse) Started by: Sunshyne on Dec 13, '19 12:35

Sunshyne Bungalow

6934 S Northrop St

A cute white bungalow catches her eyes as she was casually taking a stroll through the neighborhoods in close proximity to her cafe, the bungalow to her delight was for sale.

The neighborhood it was located in seems to be pretty diverse working-class one.  All of the houses were fairly dated but were well taken care of.

Within her heart, she knew this what she needed.  Sunshine knew that the others might not approved of her decision but she needed to do what was best for her.

Ever since she almost died, she was quieter and low key. She jolts down the number and calls. Instead of a real estate agent answering, it was the owner itself.  During the call she finds out the bungalow itself is over twenty years old to her amazement.  Liking what she hears, she set up appointment to tour it the following day.

On arrival Sunshyne meets some of her potential neighbors to be. Each one was cordial and nice. Something she immediately like. It made her feel very welcome.

The owner and seller, Mr. Davidson arrive a short time afterwards. During the tour it Sunshyne notice it had the dark earthy tones she loved with the right amount of wood through out to seal the deal.  The bungalow itself was about 1500 sq. feet, 2bedrooms with 2. bathroom on the main floor with attic on the upper level, a full basement that was converted to a recreation room with a half bathroom was on the lower level.  An attached two car garage with utility room. The medium size backyard was fenced and private, a perfect spot to garden.

It was partial furnished but the asking price was well within her budget so she buys. Paying with cash, help get through any red tape involved.

Sunshyne was happy, her new chapter was off to a wonderful start.  She had enough money to finish decorating and furnishing it, she went to a lot of second hand stores and found what she was seeking. The attic being converted to a home office with mini library for her side projects. Happy with the end results, she finally settles in.

Report Post Tip

Danny has been hitting the business hard lately.  He needs rest and relaxation and had the money to go anywhere he wanted.  The only place on his mind was 6934 Northrop St,Detroit.

He arrived at the door and couldn’t wait to see sunshyne.  Her positive vibes would refresh him, her beauty would amaze him.  He tried to compose himself as he knocked on the door, as he knew she would be wearing something that would make him stare like a silly teenager and cause his words to stumble clumsily out of his mouth.

Report Post Tip

Sunshyne hears some noise on the porch. She assumes it was one of the neighbors with another house welcoming gift.

She was in the kitchen making up her homemade eggnog.  Eggnog went well with Christmas Cookies and small sandwiches. She tried to make sure she had enough ready for guests

Sunshyne washes her hands and takes off her apron, she was dressed in a purple and white kimono.

Smooth jazz was lightly playing in the background. The fire in the fireplace was doing well to keep the house nice and toasty.

Walking into the small foyer, Sunshyne opens the door. A smile instantly lights up her face

“Hello Danny”

She reaches out and kisses and hugs him, affectionately

“Please come in”

Report Post Tip

Danny isn’t disappointed when she opened the door.  Sunshyne could make a paper bag look stunning. He returned her affection and stepped in.  He could feel her hospitality as soon as he stepped inside.  He took a deep breath....

You have fresh cookies!  I hope there’s also some of that heavenly eggnog you make.

He could feel the heat coming from the fireplace.  He smiled to himself and turned to Sunshyne.

Are you expecting lots of guests tonight.....or will we have that warm fire to ourselves?

Report Post Tip

Sunshyne smiles and giggles at his words.

“Oh, handsome just me, no matter when you come and visit you are welcome warmly. But as far as I know it is me and you”

Sunshyne winks and blows Danny a kiss

“Please have a seat, I will be right back”

She disappears in the kitchen, comes back 5 minutes later with large cold mugs of egg nog, a variety of freshly bake cookies and a variety of mini sandwiches. She sits the tray on the coffee table.

Report Post Tip

Danny smiles at Sunshyne and returns her blown kiss.  He always feels welcome around her. She lets him be him. 

Starving from his flight, Danny isn’t bashful about grabbing a handful of cookies and a big drink of eggnog.

He leans back and makes himself comfortable. There wasn’t anywhere else Danny would rather be.  He looks over to Sunshyne as he puts another cookie in his mouth..

You do know you”lol have to kick me out to make me leave.

Report Post Tip

Sunshyne smiles at Danny radiantly.

“I would never throw you out, just relax dear. “

She notices Danny was starving so she excuses herself and returns with a large portion of her chicken lasagna and hands it to him

“I figure you could use something a little heavier.”

She takes a seat next to him, grabbing the other mug of eggnog.

“So how was your flight and is everything OK in Vegas?”

Report Post Tip

you know all the best ways to get to my heart. 

Danny begins eating the delicious chicken lasagna and sipping on eggnog while trying to keep his eyes on his amazing hostess.

funny that you mention Vegas. We are currently moving to downtown LA. After this little siesta with you I fully expect you to come out west and spend some time with me out there.

so what’s on the agenda for the rest of the evening? 

Danny loves to ask loaded questions. 

Report Post Tip

I am good at catering and your expectations are not ridiculously high.   You accept and appreciate me for who I am. So, I am grateful

She sips on her drink more.

Well that neat to hear. I have a few projects in LA to finish.  But I love to go back with you and chill. Everything is stable here

She starts to giggle.

I have a recreation room in the basement, with a bar, pool table, darts, arcade games, jukebox, etc

She winks at him

“You could help me with my pool skills……”

Report Post Tip

Danny remembers a previous conversation.

I do owe you some pool lessons.  We will only need one stick.

He returns the wink.

You are too good to me.

Report Post Tip

Sunshyne could not help but continue to giggle. She had no appetite as she finished her drink.

"Oh really now, this should be interesting"

The phone rings and she politely answers, she on it briefly, hangs it up. Turns her attention back to Danny.

"I treat you the way I want to be treated, sweetheart and looks like it is back to the City of Angels for me too.

She lets the news sink into Danny who was smiling from ear to ear.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sunshyne Bungalow (Sunshyne Private Muse)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL