Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:40:14
Page:  1 
This community Started by: Hurt on Dec 13, '19 18:58

There are nice people playing this game I am sure, but you people have created  an environment of  toxic and vile mistrust  among yourselves. 

Because you are  carrying your grudges and hatreds  from one account to the next, you drive us new players away from the community.  

In the last 4 years I been here I have brought gamers, from war games to this game  becasue that is what I play,  and they have all left because of  the toxicity you breed in this community.  That is about a dozen people who came looked and left because of your  toxic grudges.Because you people choose to be holding on to that pain that someone caused you on their last character or  3 characters before that. 

I have stayed up till this point because since my second account this community has done nothing but make me feel unwelcomed and unwanted here. My defiant side that won't be intimidated had said fuck you I am here anyway. That is why I put my  tag on my profile, for the last year or two.  

Quit playing in paranoia, quit being concerned with who was who before and judge the player for what they are doing not what they have done 6 accounts ago.

Quit obsessing, on your past and build your future.

Quit being toxic.

I know there are some of you  who do not do this, but you are far and in between , so continue to be light, maybe just maybe you far and in between lights can bring this game to where I see so many wish it to be.

You have no idea what someone maybe playing this game to escape from in real life. And you being toxic pricks, you have no idea how that may be exacerbating the issue they are  trying to chill from be it bad health, bad family life, or whatever real life stress they may be playing to alleviate.

I guess it is so much easier to be toxic and or harass  someone when they upset or wrong you some how, instead of saying I don't like  that you did this, or that is not the way we do things around here, this is.  No instead you be toxic pricks to make your insecure self feel better inside.

Do not take this  for anger I am not angry. I am disappointed in people.  Do not expect from others what you yourself are not willing to give.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $2,210,003 Tip

Shut up, Hurt.

Report Post Tip

^ proving his point Destro_Whelan, not very bright are you?

Report Post Tip
Shut up, Mhmm.
Report Post Tip

How was jail life Destro_Whelan, hope you could afford the repayments ;) 

Report Post Tip

Spot on Hurt. This is the worst leaders in MR history.

Report Post Tip
It was fine. It was determined that I didn’t owe anything and Izzy actually sent me money for the inconvenience.
Report Post Tip

Did anyone else find this hard to read?  Also, it does not seem to have gathered much support from the masses?  Just a few asses!

Cluckfarts

Report Post Tip

get up stand up

stand up for your right

Report Post Tip
This is partly true in all online games unfortunately as the degree of consequence/punishment or consequence of hurtful actions (especially through words) online hiding behind a c hc aracter identity means people think they can just say/do what they want. This is true in all aspects of online mediums. I play God fun and wish that could be why we all play but ygst is just a dreamworld that will never exist.

Good luck and treat each other with respect in and oug of character.
Report Post Tip

This game is a wedding compared to another couple games Ive played

Report Post Tip

I agree with Dom, legit is a pinch compared to video games and other text based games. At least here you're honest about your hatred with people through bullets.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hurt is spot on. This is what happens when a few control the game. 

Jesus, not oftn checking in here, but funny to see mad people like Hurt, get a life is really a good life-lesson.

Word. Everyone who plays this game is a poopyhead.

Except for MartyMuscles.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: This community
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL